Eliminate all poverty!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I don't care if you call me a communist! I like my modern Western lifestyle! It is a lifestyle I wish the impoverished peoples of the world could experience.

I want all places to be like this!
cross_fate_city_concept_by_adimono-d3rdiy0.jpg

Not this
favela-1.jpg

So how do you people justify poverty? If more people were enjoying the Western lifestyle there would be less violence.

I don't care if you call me a communist! I like my modern Western lifestyle! It is a lifestyle I wish the impoverished peoples of the world could experience.

Not this
favela-1.jpg

So how do you people justify poverty? If more people were enjoying the Western lifestyle there would be less violence.

The West is based on Christianity and capitalism; therefore it is much more successful. Do you understand?

Let them change their forms of government to ours, as it was originally founded- a republic. That would be a start.

Not this
favela-1.jpg

Let them change their forms of government to ours, as it was originally founded- a republic. That would be a start.[QUOTE="JakeWIlls92, post: 10168477, member: 48359"

yes a Republic like ours but with a Constitution that very clearly makes liberals illegal.

Not this
favela-1.jpg

The West is based on Christianity and capitalism; therefore it is much more successful. Do you understand?

Religion doesn't factor into economics! Your fucking religion accepts poverty!

Jake, considering your photo was of a concept city, where are you actually from?

Not this
favela-1.jpg

Jake, considering your photo was of a concept city, where are you actually from?

Not this
favela-1.jpg

Washington state.

Not this
favela-1.jpg

Religion is a huge factor in that it teaches respect for the individual. This means his wishs as a consumer, producer and tax payer are respected. This is the moral or religious foundation of capitalism.

Not this
favela-1.jpg

Washington state.
Born in the US?

Not this
favela-1.jpg

Religion is a huge factor in that it teaches respect for the individual. This means his wishs as a consumer, producer and tax payer are respected. This is the moral or religious foundation of capitalism.

Okay I give up. There needs to be morals in capitalism. I am fine with capitalism as long as it doesn't kill people.

Not this
favela-1.jpg

Washington state.
Born in the US?

Yes.

th

Not this
favela-1.jpg

th

I want all places to look like this.

City life is no life.

Neither of us will get what we want.

Okay I give up. There needs to be morals in capitalism. I am fine with capitalism as long as it doesn't kill people.

dear, it just saved about 60 million from slow starvation in China. Now they can buy cars rather than slowly starve to death!! Do you understand?

I love the Western lifestyle so much I want to allow every human to experience it. I believe this lifestyle will lead to a more peaceful world. I look down on Ghetto culture.

I love the Western lifestyle so much I want to allow every human to experience it. I believe this lifestyle will lead to a more peaceful world. I look down on Ghetto culture.

Western life style is Christian capitalist while ghetto is godless violent liberalism.

You love Western lifestyle so much, that you're not doing a thing to help other people experience it, but merely whining on an internet forum.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back