Eliminate Minimum Wage

Employees will get fucked......and not in the good way.

Yeah, given an opportunity to work and earn money instead of sitting around on 99 weeks unemployment. A royal fucking for sure.

Employee costs are a subsidized expense for employers. It doesn't matter whether an employee is paid existing minimum wage or $2.00 an hour, effectively it ends up being the same. Do the math.

Setting precedent of no minimum wage will kill the middle class by making wage disproportionate greater than the Republicans have done.

But then again, your probably one of those 'I've got mine so fuck the rest of them' sociopaths.

Do you really believe that it doesn't matter whether an employee gets paid 8/hr or 2/hr? HAve you ever run anything other than your mouth?

Support for the minimum wage law is usually based on the delusion that it guarantees low-wage earners a dignfied income. But that's not the nature of the law. It doesn't promise anyone a job earning a decent wage. It just tells them that if they can't find a job paying the established minimum, they're not allowed to work at all. That's fucked up.
It's also based upon the delusion that you're doing lower wage earners a big fat favor....Lolberals like slapping themselves on the back for the piety of meaningless crap like that. :lol:

Eliminating the federal minimum wage laws would increase poverty of individuals and families; it would be an economically net detrimental to our nation.

Lmao. no it wouldnt, If you think if we eliminated the minimum wage, all companys would pay their employees $2 bucks an hour? your a fool....And we already give low wage workers food stamps and aid. so whats the differance if we get rid of mw completely? and like I posted before, Union membership would rise if all companys started low balling employee wages.

Bear513, yes I do believe that if the federal minimum wage were eliminated and not suitably replaced, the indefinite market driven purchasing value would soon be reduced below today's purchasing power of $2.

Refer to the first post upon the thread of
http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/232006-consequences-of-repealing-minimum-wage-rates.html

Respectfully, Supposn

Sir, Why do we keep raising it? Their has to be a tie in between inflation and labor rates along with printing money that we dont have. The folks living on minimum wage will never get ahead just by raising it. if you raise it up to $25 bucks an hour all your doing is just making the millions of folks right now making $8~$25 dollars and hour just as poor as the minimum wage folks today because everything will have to go up to cover that cost. The only people that wins are Unions and the goverment because people will then be in a higher tax bracket. But not really because unemployment would go up to like 25% or more so their would be less taxes coming in.

also this is not the 20's most management at small companys understand know how valuble good employees are and how much money and time it costs to train them. If we eliminated the minimum wage and they would try to low ball us they would be in for hell. I know damn well food stamps and government asstinance is not going anywhere thats the democratic voting base. I would love to see the mw eliminated and see what happens to the employment rate because I think we are going in the wrong direction.

Employees will get fucked......and not in the good way.

Yeah, given an opportunity to work and earn money instead of sitting around on 99 weeks unemployment. A royal fucking for sure.

Employee costs are a subsidized expense for employers. It doesn't matter whether an employee is paid existing minimum wage or $2.00 an hour, effectively it ends up being the same. Do the math.

Subsidized by who?
Setting precedent of no minimum wage will kill the middle class by making wage disproportionate greater than the Republicans have done.

97%+ of hourly wage earners make more than the minimum wage.

But then again, your probably one of those 'I've got mine so fuck the rest of them' sociopaths.

No I'm one of those who thinks minimum wage doesn't matter because life and work are ladders not beds.

No I'm one of those who thinks minimum wage doesn't matter because life and work are ladders not beds.
well either your a millionare, never ran a small company or just ignorant to the world around you and I always thought you were smarter then that. sorry my mistake.

well either your a millionare, never ran a small company or just ignorant to the world around you and I always thought you were smarter then that. sorry my mistake.

I own a business and employ 10 people.

And If you're not smart enough to know the difference between then and than, you shouldn't be commenting on anyone's intelligence.

And If you're not smart enough to know the difference between then and than, you shouldn't be commenting on anyone's intelligence.

I dont get paid to spell. I get paid to fix and program machines And your not that bright on how to debate a subject, I always know when a person is losing a debate when they bring up spelling and grammer. thats all you have again my mistake I thought you were smarter then that.

You people are fucking idiots. Getting rid of OSHA would be as dumb as getting rid of the FDA.

"Fuck workplace safety! Fuck food safety!"

Getting rid of the FDA would be like getting rid of all of our Fire services, or our police services. The things that protect us, and make our lives better than those of third world countries, by not having to worry that the next canned good we open will kill us, or that we're consuming falsely advertised ingredients, which may be unhealthy for us but we think it's healthy.

Last edited:

I dont get paid to spell. I get paid to fix and program machines And your not that bright on how to debate a subject, I always know when a person is losing a debate when they bring up spelling and grammer. thats all you have again my mistake I thought you were smarter then that.

Spelling and grammar matter. If ou can't spell or speak then you can't support an argument.

You people are fucking idiots. Getting rid of OSHA would be as dumb as getting rid of the FDA.

Getting rid of the FDA would be like getting rid of all of our Fire services, or our police services. The things that protect us, and make our lives better than those of third world countries, by not having to worry that the next canned good we open will kill us, or that we're consuming falsely advertised ingredients, which may be unhealthy for us but we think it's healthy.

Where did i say get rid of OSHA?

I said half of the shit they want done is fucking stupid bullshit.

You obviously never had to make a business OSHA compliant.

and p.s. please tell me what job I can get that pays $5000 an hour just because the only qualifications are that you can spell and use correct grammer? maybe I would give a shit.....

If that is true, Then what is the problem? Why the desire to get rid of it? If it's gotten rid of, you KNOW there will be people who will make less than the minimum wage, and that would be a travesty.

There are people who already work for less than the minimum wage, and yet somehow they many very good money.

You do realize that there are countries without OSHA, the FDA or the minimum wage, correct.

It's possible to have quality standards without it being mandated or legislated. After all, business is not a one way street.

Where did i say get rid of OSHA?

I said half of the shit they want done is fucking stupid bullshit.

You obviously never had to make a business OSHA compliant.

Am I fucking TALKING about you, then, if you didn't say that?

Forum List

Back