Elizabeth Warren: 'End Electoral College'

Eliminate the Electoral College and disenfranchise 5/8th of the nation's voters.

Sounds like the Democrats have finally come up with a way to win back the White House.
Why should a vote in Montana be worth more than a vote in Pennsylvania?
If we went to a popular vote, the needs of Montana would be completely ignored by populist demagogues who would only campaign in urban centers.

That's why.

You're welcome.
That doesn`t justify a Montana vote being worth more than my Pennsylvania vote.

States have nothing to do with individual votes. Within a given state, ALL VOTES COUNT EQUAL. Quit trying to spin the topic! That is an argument created by your kind as an argument for mob rule. No matter how you cook it, eliminate the Electoral College as designed by the Founders and democrat states win big, will never lose again and the other 2/3rds of the country BE DAMNED.
There is simply no such thing as "democrat [sic] states". Or even "Democrat states". Nor is there such a thing as "Republican states". NO STATE ANYWHERE is a monolith. There are no "red states", no "blue states", no "battleground states". ***ALL*** of these are artificial and bullshit concepts created by the WTA-EC, without which said bullshit concepts cease to exist, along with the divisiveness that comes with them, and good fucking riddance.

Lessee: California and New York have voted Blue since 1992. That is 31 years since they elected a republican. Let me know the next time they vote GOP again. These are BLUE STATES now, by design, no matter how you want to spin it.

Fauxchahonitis needs to address the question, should all federal elections be national? Imagine for a moment if folks in the midwest voted for Massachusetts Congressmen and Senators. I say, yeah, let's have all of Congress open to the popular vote!

ma·jor·i·ty 1.the greater number.
mob 1.a large crowd

The intentionally obtuse jackass speaks. The ultimate weasel. He has eyes but know not how to use them.

ALT-MEANING: Spin doctor.

And yet you too have no counterargument. Seems to be a pattern.

Not ONLY do you have no rebuttal, you even edited my quote to remove the inconvenient parts you have no argument against, for which I'll proceed to report you.

No, jackass. Maybe you are that obtuse. I removed the irrelevant bits to MAKE my counter argument plain and obvious, you simply refuse to see it. When the term 'Mob Rule' was coined, it was referring to a mob (larger group, or majority) against the one (the individual). That the majority got their way and outcomes were decided based on populism, not rights.

The Rule Of Law created by our Founders decided that LAWS would decide things so that individuals would be protected from a mob mentality, even the government, and things would be decided through courts and a legal process.

The Electoral College isn't perfect, it has its flaws, but it has been our way since the founding of this country and shall not change as it would require most of the smaller states to go along with it which they will never do as they were the ones who primarily put it in place in the first place so they would have as voice in our federal government.

That Pocahontas Warren comes along now trying to make this a new referendum tells me two things:

A). It is yet just one more diversion from something else the DNC is interested in as she knows she'll never get it.

B). That the democrats are worried they will lose some/many elections increasingly unable to get many of the central states as they increasingly move towards polarization and radicalization as the party of freaks, weirdos, and illegal foreigners! Doing away with the EC would make that rather easy.

Last edited:
we are a Constitutional Federal Republic.
Correct.
A republic (Latin: res publica) is a form of government in which the country is considered a “public matter”, not the private concern or property of the rulers. The primary positions of power within a republic are not inherited, but are attained through democracy, oligarchy or autocracy. It is a form of government under which the head of state is not a monarch.
Having ruled out democracy, which do you then prefer, oligarchy or autocracy?
The former Soviet Union had a “Politburo.” So I think Democrats want rule by committee. Pelosi, Warren, Sanders, Harris, and Ocasio Chavez running the grand Republic into the fucking sewer.

The Democrats have nothing left, no platform by which to convince Americans, and now even PC and Identity Politics have failed them and have become utter laughingstocks outside of the major metropolis'. So the only thing left to them are to have high school teenagers vote and to abolish the Electoral College and to import foreigners.

Don't forget how pathetic they are when they make their so-called "arguments", folks. High school teenagers, change the Constitution, and import foreigners. This is what is left for them.

If you have an argument Lakhota, don't just rate me funny--make the argument. State your case. Bring it. Otherwise, by rating me "funny", you just underline the case that all that is left to you is high school teens, changing the Constitution, or importing foreigners.

Lakhota won't bring arguments regarding what the Democrats have to offer the American people in 2020 because they have ZERO to offer the American people. So they will resort to this as I have stated:

1. Change the EC
2. Open up voting to high school teenagers
3. Import foreigners to vote

Because they can only cheat or convince people that, frankly, don't know better to vote for them. If Lakhota will not engage me AGAIN, or only rates this post "Funny", then you KNOW they have nothing to offer in 2020. And trust me folks, they do not. Already their field is a pathetic clown show...and they know it

'In 1992, Bill Clinton did not get a majority of the popular vote (only 43 percent) but he received 70 percent of the electoral votes.'

Where was the Democratic Party's tantrum and call to abolish the Electoral College in 1992 when Bill Clinton LOST the 'Popular Vote' Presidential Election?

Why We Shouldn’t Scrap the Electoral College | myHeritage
Aww, poor stooge ^^^ even after all these years, it still can’t discern the difference between a race with two viable candidates versus three viable candidates. :eusa_doh:

'In 1992, Bill Clinton did not get a majority of the popular vote (only 43 percent) but he received 70 percent of the electoral votes.'

Where was the Democratic Party's tantrum and call to abolish the Electoral College in 1992 when Bill Clinton LOST the 'Popular Vote' Presidential Election?

The frickin' "Democratic Party" has nothing to do with the EC question, Dumbass. 1992 was in fact when the "FairVote" project was launched, as noted earlier, from both sides of politics.

Time to grow the fuck up and shed the binary-bot shit.
Bill Clinton, if snowflakes had had their way - no electoral college in '92, would have LOST!
Instead, he lost the 'popular vote' BS but won the Presidency with the Electoral College....NO TANTRUM.

Hillary ran the worst campaign in US history in 2016, did not even visit the states she list - which cost her the election....she did what Bill did not do - win the popular vote - and failed to do what he DID do - win the Presidency.

Hillary supporters openly wept, and for the last 2 years they have continued to throw a tantrum...and you laughably tell ME to 'grow up'...

Bwuhahahaha......
LOLOL

You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

How did Bill Clinton lose the popular vote? He had more votes than any other candidate.

Funny. Bill Clinton did receive the most popular votes in 1992. Why did your NaziCon Heritage link leave that little fact out?

1992 Presidential Election

William J. Clinton Democratic 370 44,908,254
George Bush (I) Republican 168 39,102,343
Ross Perot Independent 0 19,743,821

Presidential Election of 1992
Bill Clinton didn't even get 50% of the popular vote in both elections.
So? Like Hillary, he still got more votes than any other candidate.

The nations elections should not be decided by America's urban centres, run by party hacks.
They are the ones who make this nation great, rural farmers live off the subsidies paid by the urban hard working, open minded diverse citizens....the fucks who are sitting in their farm receiving our money don't like us minorities and whites who are open minded.
disclaimer: not all farmers but most.

I just heard, "Fuck all those hicks. I think I'm better than them, so I should be in control, and they should shut up and get back to work like good peons!"

In what way are you "diverse urban" assholes making anything great? Those farmers you so despise produce the food on everyone's tables. I forget, what is it you produce that's of use to anyone outside your own narcissistic bubble?
You missed the part I said not all farmers...I'm talking about the racist assholes that get our money and hate on us minorities. They voted in a racist asshole to represent their hate and ignorance...cut the subsidies they need to earn it, nothing for free...isnt that you cons Moto ?

I always thought america was a democracy
That's the result of a public education.

Kinda scary that so many don't understand our own system yet they vote!

STATES elect the president. The individuals of each STATE determine who the STATE votes for.

It's all part of our checks and balances.

You people, with your simplistic understanding of our system is dangerous to the republic.
I was born and raised abroad...incase you missed it...I said we the citizens of the world thought america lost its mind by electing an idiot like Bush...we came to find out there is a retarded system from 18th century called the electoral college that still being used and allows for the majority to have no say. Fast forward and the orange is in charge with the filth of his base behind him.

Well there seems to be the drumbeat of that again...

Getting rid of electoral college means rural America might as well not even vote, They would lose every single election.

States like California or Florida Texas and New York would dominate everything in this country…

There is a reason why they call this a republic not a shit eating democracy...

Uh-huh....You'd be singing a different tune if Hillary had won.
Stop being a hypocrite, it's bad enough with psycho-boy in office:

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

11:45 PM - Nov 6, 2012

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
LOL! Love making you Trumpanzees look like the idiots you are.

Thank you for pointing that out. The Internet is a great tool for exposing politicians for flip flops and full of shit. Score one against Trump. He’s got a lot of catching up against Obama and Clinton on flip-flops.

As per the topic, The Electoral College, Democrats are calling for its elimination. The reality is they can’t get it done Constituinally so they will more than likely turn to their weapon of choice to get their way: The Bench.

Our beloved orange suprem leader said this about the electoral college:

Conversation Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy. 8:45 PM · Nov 6, 2012 · Twitter Web Client

Do you stupid trumpanzees know better than your leader?

If you have an argument Lakhota, don't just rate me funny--make the argument. State your case. Bring it. Otherwise, by rating me "funny", you just underline the case that all that is left to you is high school teens, changing the Constitution, or importing foreigners.
The leftwing idiots use the "funny" emoji because they are afraid to address your point directly. They know you will slaughter them.

If we went to a popular vote, the needs of Montana would be completely ignored by populist demagogues who would only campaign in urban centers.

That's why.

You're welcome.
That doesn`t justify a Montana vote being worth more than my Pennsylvania vote.

States have nothing to do with individual votes. Within a given state, ALL VOTES COUNT EQUAL. Quit trying to spin the topic! That is an argument created by your kind as an argument for mob rule. No matter how you cook it, eliminate the Electoral College as designed by the Founders and democrat states win big, will never lose again and the other 2/3rds of the country BE DAMNED.
There is simply no such thing as "democrat [sic] states". Or even "Democrat states". Nor is there such a thing as "Republican states". NO STATE ANYWHERE is a monolith. There are no "red states", no "blue states", no "battleground states". ***ALL*** of these are artificial and bullshit concepts created by the WTA-EC, without which said bullshit concepts cease to exist, along with the divisiveness that comes with them, and good fucking riddance.

Lessee: California and New York have voted Blue since 1992. That is 31 years since they elected a republican. Let me know the next time they vote GOP again. These are BLUE STATES now, by design, no matter how you want to spin it.

2019-1992=27

How did you get 31?

53522433_10214333250154065_7377220532678164480_n.jpg

So, these racist old misogynists thought they made a better system of government? If only they could see it now.
7A0D4BF1-5A29-43BD-BD44-085D72708A5C.jpeg

I always thought america was a democracy
That's the result of a public education.

Kinda scary that so many don't understand our own system yet they vote!

STATES elect the president. The individuals of each STATE determine who the STATE votes for.

It's all part of our checks and balances.

You people, with your simplistic understanding of our system is dangerous to the republic.
I was born and raised abroad...incase you missed it...I said we the citizens of the world thought america lost its mind by electing an idiot like Bush...we came to find out there is a retarded system from 18th century called the electoral college that still being used and allows for the majority to have no say. Fast forward and the orange is in charge with the filth of his base behind him.
The parts of the world where they keep killing each other. When it comes to rights I support dignity for people. Dems have achieved that. I do not support insanity as the agendas must expand and expand some more while the people responsible wash their hands of turbulence and downside and move on to the next agenda.

Forum List

Back