Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

If @realDonaldTrump actually believes every stupid lie he reads on the Internet, we’re in for a truckload of trouble if he’s President.

She nailed it

Oh ya, nailed it.

:cuckoo:

Yes nailed it

Trump is a fucking birther.....do you need any further proof of his lack of judgement?

Yeaaaaah, people that don't believe the Barrypuppet and have yet to see a live birth certificate that wasn't a cut and paste job have bad judgement. Rally around that Barrypuppet.....LOL!

160525-donald-trump-rooted-for-people-to-lose-their-jobs_zps4yb4oxnq.jpg

May 25, 2016 0
Stephen King And Hundreds Of Writers Sign Letter Warning Against A Trump Presidency

Pretty strong words from a large group of people who know all too well the power that words can have in our lives

Yeah, right, a bunch of people who tell stories for a living are who we should take advice from.
Trump tells stories for a living..stories about a University that will lead to success, stories about mass deportations ...stories about raising minimum wage and hiking taxes for the rich ...you know fiction

May 25, 2016 0
Stephen King And Hundreds Of Writers Sign Letter Warning Against A Trump Presidency

Pretty strong words from a large group of people who know all too well the power that words can have in our lives

Yeah, right, a bunch of people who tell stories for a living are who we should take advice from.
Trump tells stories for a living..stories about a University that will lead to success, stories about mass deportations ...stories about raising minimum wage and hiking taxes for the rich ...you know fiction

You think Hillary doesn't tell stories for a living? Really? How many different stories has she told about her emails? Benghazi? Remember the famous story about the video that killed the embassy personnel?

Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Source: Politicususa.com
Elizabeth Warren followed up her speech that dismantled Donald Trump with a series of tweets this afternoon that left the billionaire fumbling for childish insult and blown completely out of the water.

In a series of tweets, Sen. Elizabeth Warren unloaded on Donald Trump this afternoon:

If @realDonaldTrump actually believes every stupid lie he reads on the Internet, we’re in for a truckload of trouble if he’s President.

— Elizabeth Warren (@elizabethforma) May 25, 2016

-SNIP-

Democrats, like Warren, shrug off Trump’s playground taunts and keep coming and coming and coming after the billionaire. Donald Trump has never faced anything like what Democrats are going to be throwing at him.

Over the last 24 hours, Warren has shredded Trump in a major speech and on Twitter. The Republican nominee’s response has proven her correct. Trump is an empty-headed, selfish, buffoon who is unfit to be president.

Read more: Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Go Warren go!!! Attack loserterianism and go for the throat!!!!

OMG! How will DT stand up to such harshness? I am sure he will just quit after that tongue lashing.

You've got to be kidding me! If you think that is going to frazzle Trump, you don't know Trump. Ask Marco what happens when you start flinging shit at the big orange clown.

She nailed it

Oh ya, nailed it.

Yes nailed it

Trump is a fucking birther.....do you need any further proof of his lack of judgement?

Yeaaaaah, people that don't believe the Barrypuppet and have yet to see a live birth certificate that wasn't a cut and paste job have bad judgement. Rally around that Barrypuppet.....LOL!

Holy fucking shit

Our leading conspiracy theorist chimes in support of Trump

Where would conservatives be without their photoshop?

Only political argument they have

Right, because liberals would never do something sleazy like use Photoshop!

donald-trump-clown-kiss.jpg

What a colossal douche bag you are.
Seems yo posted it

Don't see much more than racist anti-Indian photoshops in this thread

I posted what some leftwing dirt ball spent hours making.

What's "racist" about it? Fauxcahontas made a fool over herself pretending to be an Indian. What would be the politically correct way to ridicule her for being a sleazy lying douche bag?

She nailed it

Oh ya, nailed it.

Yes nailed it

Holy fucking shit

Our leading conspiracy theorist chimes in support of Trump

Nope, because all presidents are simply figureheads for USA.INC which is owned by the IMF that provides the 19 essential "gubermint" services as this is a "for profit venture". What little power they do weld has to be cleared by the owners. JFK was the last president that tried to actually act like a president. I can't vote in elections because I would have to check off that I am a "U.S citizen and I am not. I am an American and they are not the same thing.

Seems yo posted it

Nothing racist at all....he was making fun of that phony Liz Warren and I thought it was HILARIOUS!!

LYIN LIZ WARREN IS CONSIDERING ENTERING THE RACE IF HILARY IS INDICTED!!!! HER FIRST CAMPAIGN COMMERCIAL:

Seems yo posted it

I posted what some leftwing dirt ball spent hours making.

What's "racist" about it? Fauxcahontas made a fool over herself pretending to be an Indian. What would be the politically correct way to ridicule her for being a sleazy lying douche bag?

Little liberals get butthurt very easily.

Shredded is putting it mildly. Ah, the steady unveiling of Don the Con to the American people is going to be so much fun. Especially watching watching the Chumps squirm and jump into the weeds trying to defend him.

Shredded is putting it mildly. Ah, the steady unveiling of Don the Con to the American people is going to be so much fun. Especially watching watching the Chumps squirm and jump into the weeds trying to defend him.
Hillary is the one who's getting "unveiled." A whole new generation of people is learning what kind of sleaze bag she's been her entire life.

SCROOOGE!
Trump Dragged His Heels For Months Before Coughing Up Money He Pledged To Vets

Donald Trump's campaign has been vague about how much money was donated to veterans' charities and Trump only donated his pledged $1 million when WaPo asked where it went.
Four months ago, presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump skipped out on a presidential debate hosted by Fox News to hold a fundraiser to benefit veterans organizations. Since then, the campaign has not made it clear exactly how much the event raised, or precisely which groups have benefitted.

Trump himself pledged at the event to give $1 million. He took credit for doing so and continued to allow the public to believe he had donated, even though it’s now clear he never did.
It’s possible he actually never intended to, as it was only when The Washington Post finally cornered him this week about that falsehood that he belatedly coughed up the money.

SCROOOGE!
Trump Dragged His Heels For Months Before Coughing Up Money He Pledged To Vets

Donald Trump's campaign has been vague about how much money was donated to veterans' charities and Trump only donated his pledged $1 million when WaPo asked where it went.
Four months ago, presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump skipped out on a presidential debate hosted by Fox News to hold a fundraiser to benefit veterans organizations. Since then, the campaign has not made it clear exactly how much the event raised, or precisely which groups have benefitted.

Trump himself pledged at the event to give $1 million. He took credit for doing so and continued to allow the public to believe he had donated, even though it’s now clear he never did.
It’s possible he actually never intended to, as it was only when The Washington Post finally cornered him this week about that falsehood that he belatedly coughed up the money.

How much has the Clinton Foundation donated?

[

And you still are continuing to troll.

I just used the report button again..its there for a reason
I just reported that you are continuing to threaten me.
.. here cry baby LOl report this

The Globe obtained a portion of Warren's application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school's Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered "no."

For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was "white."

But Penn's 2005 Minority Equity Report identified her as the recipient of a 1994 faculty award, listing her name in bold to signify that she was a minority. The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate's heritage didn't come up during the course of her hiring. "It simply played no role in the appointments process," he said. "It was not mentioned and I didn't mention it to the faculty."

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, "I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned."

Elizabeth Warren, Wealthy Native American?

I made an observation. Not a threat. But by all means let's let the mods sort this out Tyrone.

Forum List

Back