Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Source: Politicususa.com
Elizabeth Warren followed up her speech that dismantled Donald Trump with a series of tweets this afternoon that left the billionaire fumbling for childish insult and blown completely out of the water.

In a series of tweets, Sen. Elizabeth Warren unloaded on Donald Trump this afternoon:

If @realDonaldTrump actually believes every stupid lie he reads on the Internet, we’re in for a truckload of trouble if he’s President.

— Elizabeth Warren (@elizabethforma) May 25, 2016

-SNIP-

Democrats, like Warren, shrug off Trump’s playground taunts and keep coming and coming and coming after the billionaire. Donald Trump has never faced anything like what Democrats are going to be throwing at him.

Over the last 24 hours, Warren has shredded Trump in a major speech and on Twitter. The Republican nominee’s response has proven her correct. Trump is an empty-headed, selfish, buffoon who is unfit to be president.

Read more: Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Go Warren go!!! Attack loserterianism and go for the throat!!!!
...and She's a loopy kunt...

Where would conservatives be without their photoshop?

Only political argument they have

Right, because liberals would never do something sleazy like use Photoshop!

donald-trump-clown-kiss.jpg

What a colossal douche bag you are.
Seems yo posted it

Don't see much more than racist anti-Indian photoshops in this thread

I posted what some leftwing dirt ball spent hours making.

What's "racist" about it? Fauxcahontas made a fool over herself pretending to be an Indian. What would be the politically correct way to ridicule her for being a sleazy lying douche bag?
Amazing how republicans are outraged she would claim to be Native American and then post racist squaw photoshops to show their outrage

Republucans are totally clueless

Elizabeth Warren games tge system and is now gaming her flock. Liberals trash wealth and high income, cry for free college, yet give her and her $300,000 salary for teaching one class a pass. I could care less about her salary and wealth just like I do Trump but cannot take her seriously.
John Miller and Donald Trump constantly game the system ...you know that ...you love it LOL

Warren games the system and shames those who do as well. It's about Hypocrisy from the Left. You know that and ignore that.

Seems yo posted it

What's "racist" about it? Fauxcahontas made a fool over herself pretending to be an Indian. What would be the politically correct way to ridicule her for being a sleazy lying douche bag?
Amazing how republicans are outraged she would claim to be Native American and then post racist squaw photoshops to show their outrage

You mean like you scum posting Bush as a monkey...Your HYPOCRISY is noted, but more than that, your STUPIDITY to even mention it!

th

Seems yo posted it

You mean like you scum posting Bush as a monkey...Your HYPOCRISY is noted, but more than that, your STUPIDITY to even mention it!

th
I have been on this board for seven years....show where I ever posted a picture of Bush as a monkey

I can point to hundreds of offensive photoshops from you

Seems yo posted it

th
I have been on this board for seven years....show where I ever posted a picture of Bush as a monkey

Did I say YOU SPECIFICALLY or did I say YOU SCUM, as anyone with an IQ over 50 would know that it was a reference to YOU SCUM! Yes, I'm very good at making you scumbags look stupid with small posters! Keep looking, RightTesticle!

Really? The lying, unethical money making, fake 'woowoo' with no credibility 'brought the GOP to its knees?

Good one.

Seems yo posted it

Amazing the mock outrage by conservatives over Warrens Native American heritage

They show it by posting racist stereotypes about native Americans

Seems yo posted it

th

Did I say YOU SPECIFICALLY or did I say YOU SCUM, as anyone with an IQ over 50 would know that it was a reference to YOU SCUM! Yes, I'm very good at making you scumbags look stupid with small posters! Keep looking, RightTesticle!

Wow...such a profound reply

Come up with that on your own?

th

Nailed your sorry ass....again!

th

Nailed your sorry ass....again!

Self proclaimed victories are so pathetic

Seems yo posted it

Liberals love people who are offended, so you should love me. I am Native American, and Warren is NOT!

Liberals love pretending to be things they are not to try to he accepted, and a good bit of the time it's the women doing it.

Warren claims to be a 'woowoo', we've seen a white female liberal claim to be black, Hillary claims to be a 'champion of women' while demonizing and attacking her husband's victims and taking millions from Muslim nations that oppress, control, and murder women and who mutilate their genitals...and now liberals say a dude in a dress is really a woman.

Liberals are some really mentally messed up individuals.

Seems yo posted it

Liberals love people who are offended, so you should love me. I am Native American, and Warren is NOT!

Liberals love pretending to be things they are not to try to he accepted, and a good bit of the time it's the women doing it.

Warren claims to be a 'woowoo', we've seen a white female liberal claim to be black, Hillary claims to be a 'champion of women' while demonizing and attacking her husband's victims and taking millions from Muslim nations that oppress, control, and murder women and who mutilate their genitals...and now liberals say a dude in a dress is really a woman.

Liberals are some really mentally messed up individuals.
Why should anyone believe you are native American? What make your statement that Warren is not native American credible? It's not like you have some kind of long history or being credible or reputations of being a serious person.

A Guide To The Many Conspiracy Theories Donald Trump Has Embraced

Birtherism

ap_11042717913_vert-47137a017ea548dbb5642a03563048c43cd8e8a3-s600-c85.jpg
i
This handout image provided by the White House shows a copy of the long form of President Obama's birth certificate from Hawaii.

J. Scott Applewhite/AP
The patient zero of Trump conspiracy theories is his 2011 claim that President Obama was not born in the United States and, therefore, not eligible to be chief executive. Backers of that theory came to be known as "birthers" and, to be clear, Trump didn't start the rumors about Obama's place of birth. But he used his fame as a reality TV personality to insert the issue into the mainstream media conversation.
Wouldn't have been an issue if obuthole did the right thing and produce his birth certificate when he jumped in the race like he was supposed to.

Birtherism

i
This handout image provided by the White House shows a copy of the long form of President Obama's birth certificate from Hawaii.

J. Scott Applewhite/AP
The patient zero of Trump conspiracy theories is his 2011 claim that President Obama was not born in the United States and, therefore, not eligible to be chief executive. Backers of that theory came to be known as "birthers" and, to be clear, Trump didn't start the rumors about Obama's place of birth. But he used his fame as a reality TV personality to insert the issue into the mainstream media conversation.
Wouldn't have been an issue if obuthole did the right thing and produce his birth certificate when he jumped in the race like he was supposed to.
Birthers have always been viewed as tin foil hat nut jobs and always will be.

Birtherism

i

J. Scott Applewhite/AP
Not as looney as retards on the left.

Birtherism

i

J. Scott Applewhite/AP
Nope, birthers are at the top of the list for looney and nut jobs. They are in a category of their own and accepted as mentally ill. Area 51 and all manner of conspiracy theorist get way more credibility than birthers.

Elizabeth Warren is nothing more than the resurrection of Gladys Ormphby also known as Ruth Buzzi of "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In" and "Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts" of the 1960's and 1970's.

Sadly, not many people here know what I am talking about. But those who do, I am sure, will agree with me.

Birtherism

i

J. Scott Applewhite/AP
Nope, birthers are at the top of the list for looney and nut jobs. They are in a category of their own and accepted as mentally ill. Area 51 and all manner of conspiracy theorist get way more credibility than birthers.
Nope, liberalism is a form of psychosis according to some psychologists. Libtards are friggin idiots!

Forum List

Back