Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

If @realDonaldTrump actually believes every stupid lie he reads on the Internet, we’re in for a truckload of trouble if he’s President.

She nailed it

Oh ya, nailed it.

:cuckoo:

Yes nailed it

Trump is a fucking birther.....do you need any further proof of his lack of judgement?

Hillary is a birther, moron.
Show me a single quote from Hillary and I will provide a dozen directly from Trumps mouth

elizabeth_warren.jpg
CDSif80WEAAG1yf.png

You know some crazy bitch here started whining that I "was trolling" and she was going to "report me" the reason the piece of shit poster did that is because the bitch did not like that I was not letting Trump off the hook for pretending to be someone else...for reminding everyone that Trump is a fake with his John Miller , John Baron identity... No matter how much they threaten me I am not letting Trump off the hook for pretending to be some other identity...

Where would conservatives be without their photoshop?

Only political argument they have

You know some crazy bitch here started whining that I "was trolling" and she was going to "report me" the reason the piece of shit poster did that is because the bitch did not like that I was not letting Trump off the hook for pretending to be someone else...for reminding everyone that Trump is a fake with his John Miller , John Baron identity... No matter how much they threaten me I am not letting Trump off the hook for pretending to be some other identity...

WAITING ON Pussypussy's RANT on BARRY SOETORO!!!!!!!

village-idiot-barack-obama.jpg

Young Republicans National Federation chair resigns: 'I will not fall in line' for Donald Trump

Slide1.jpg

Here is the full text from Katrina Elaine’s Facebook post:

To my dear friends at the Young Republican National Federation:

Regretfully, I am resigning from my position as Communications Chair with the YRNF. With the practically fulfilled nomination of Donald Trump as our presidential candidate, I can no longer continue to carry out the duties of this position. My principles will not allow it....[continues]

Where would conservatives be without their photoshop?

Only political argument they have
I can put up with that its when they start whining and threatening to stop you from demonstrating that Trump is a flake...now they LOve Trump for "tel;ling it like it is " ...they hate me for the same reason LOL and if you threaten to report me I take it seriously...trolling is what the meme wing nut is doing ...I am putting up information...they just do not like the info I post

Young Republicans National Federation chair resigns: 'I will not fall in line' for Donald Trump

Slide1.jpg

Here is the full text from Katrina Elaine’s Facebook post:

To my dear friends at the Young Republican National Federation:

Regretfully, I am resigning from my position as Communications Chair with the YRNF. With the practically fulfilled nomination of Donald Trump as our presidential candidate, I can no longer continue to carry out the duties of this position. My principles will not allow it....[continues]

In other words, the rest of the staff supports Trump

Forum List

Back