Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

[

And you still are continuing to troll.

I just used the report button again..its there for a reason
I just reported that you are continuing to threaten me.
.. here cry baby LOl report this

The Globe obtained a portion of Warren's application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school's Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered "no."

For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was "white."

But Penn's 2005 Minority Equity Report identified her as the recipient of a 1994 faculty award, listing her name in bold to signify that she was a minority. The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate's heritage didn't come up during the course of her hiring. "It simply played no role in the appointments process," he said. "It was not mentioned and I didn't mention it to the faculty."

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, "I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned."

Elizabeth Warren, Wealthy Native American?

I cannot take Pocahontas serious on anything.

elizw1.jpg

When will those wascally widdle libburuls learn that when they attack Trump they're setting themselves up for a bitch-slap?

Let's hope they don't.

Learn, that is.

That Bull shit bitch saying I was trolling comes from me not letting Trump off the John Miller John Barton hook

Miller Time: Donald Trump Lied that he was ‘John Miller’ To Spread Misogyny

The transcript of the John Miller call will no doubt be all over Hillary Clinton’s campaign ads. Can the GOP ask any respectable delegate to support this misogyny?

I mean, he’s living with Marla and he’s got three other girlfriends – Donald Trump, pretending to be John Miller, to a People reporter

The lies about Carla Bruni went on for some time:

Forum List

Back