Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

[

Who did Trump steal a position from a minority over this so called situation where he allegedly punked the press?

Come on Tyrone. Show me where two minority individuals were prevented from positions by this so called John Miller affair?

For one thing he stole the jobs of a real spokesperson..can you link to a credible source naming who Warren stole jobs from ?

what does it say about Trump that he did what he did ..what does it say ?? is he a slicker ...a smart ass ?

You wing nuts thought you would come and tee off on Warren and that Donald Trump Miller Baron was going to get a Pass ??? LOL

#BernieHillaryTVShows "To Catch a Thief"

Now you are trolling incessantly.
I just reported you for the threats you just made

Good. I just reported you as well. I'd like the mods to look at all your posts in this thread attempting to derail it.
You threatened me to shut me up and I reported you for threatening me "easy peasy" you are not getting a FREE PASS ON THE DISHONESTY OF TRUMP

She ticked off the box as Native American on the applications....game, set,match

Link?

Warning -- I got some. And you know I'll whip 'em out.
smileys-cz-52.gif

I love busting mythmongers.

Try Google, I don''t do your homework, there are a slew of articles on it

There are indeed. And they're right here in my pocket. But you brought it up, you first.

Hell this is better than ticking the box....you lose

Elizabeth Warren acknowledges telling Harvard, Penn of Native American status

THANK you. Finally the pitch. This is like pulling teeth.

Unfortunately -- here's my stuff, also from four years ago but four months after yours:

• >> The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no".
  • For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.”
  • The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”
  • The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”
  • Brown said that Warren “checked the box claiming she was Native American” when she applied to Harvard and Penn, suggesting the Democratic candidate somehow gained an unfair advantage because of an iffy ethnic background. But there is no proof that she ever marked a form to tell the schools about her heritage, nor is there any public evidence that the universities knew about her lineage before hiring her.
  • The senator’s debate comments also suggest Warren actively applied for positions with Harvard and Penn, but the evidence suggests the schools recruited her because of her groundbreaking research and writings on bankruptcy. Harvard, in fact, did not give up on her after she first turned down a tenured position with the university. <<
You lose. Next time, vet your stuff.

"Warren must have been thinking about such concerns in the mid-1990s when she decided to stop including herself as a minority in the directories. She told reporters on May 2 that she originally listed herself that way in order to connect with others like her, “people for whom ‘Native American’ is part of their heritage and part of their hearts.

There aren’t a lot of people like me in law teaching. And so I just thought I might find some others. That’s evidently not a particularly good use for the directory because it never happened.” That’s why, she says, that she stopped calling herself a minority in the directories after having done so for almost a decade. "

Read more at Elizabeth Warren Finally Teaches a Lesson on Native Identity

She ticked off the box as Native American on the applications....game, set,match

Link?

smileys-cz-52.gif

There are indeed. And they're right here in my pocket. But you brought it up, you first.

Unfortunately -- here's my stuff, also from four years ago but four months after yours:

• >> The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no".
  • For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.”
  • The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”
  • The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”
  • Brown said that Warren “checked the box claiming she was Native American” when she applied to Harvard and Penn, suggesting the Democratic candidate somehow gained an unfair advantage because of an iffy ethnic background. But there is no proof that she ever marked a form to tell the schools about her heritage, nor is there any public evidence that the universities knew about her lineage before hiring her.
  • The senator’s debate comments also suggest Warren actively applied for positions with Harvard and Penn, but the evidence suggests the schools recruited her because of her groundbreaking research and writings on bankruptcy. Harvard, in fact, did not give up on her after she first turned down a tenured position with the university. <<
Harvard Directories Listed Warren As a Minority

Hilarious watching the moonbats spin and spam about Fauxoahantas.

Elizabeth Warren was listed as a minority professor in law directories in the ‘80s and ‘90s

Link?

smileys-cz-52.gif

"Warren must have been thinking about such concerns in the mid-1990s when she decided to stop including herself as a minority in the directories. She told reporters on May 2 that she originally listed herself that way in order to connect with others like her, “people for whom ‘Native American’ is part of their heritage and part of their hearts.

There aren’t a lot of people like me in law teaching. And so I just thought I might find some others. That’s evidently not a particularly good use for the directory because it never happened.” That’s why, she says, that she stopped calling herself a minority in the directories after having done so for almost a decade. "

--------------------------- and??????

Where does this prove a "box checked"?

Where does this show anyone "passed over" for a job?

Where
does this show "she lied"?

Nowhere, that's where. Strike four, you're out.

You wing nuts thought you would come and tee off on Warren and that Donald Trump Miller Baron was going to get a Pass ??? LOL

Good. I just reported you as well. I'd like the mods to look at all your posts in this thread attempting to derail it.
You threatened me to shut me up and I reported you for threatening me "easy peasy" you are not getting a FREE PASS ON THE DISHONESTY OF TRUMP

I didn't threaten you at all. I said you were trolling and that I was making a decision on whether or not to report you. You are trolling and attempting to derail the thread.

Period full stop. I rarely report anyone and I was hoping you would get the hint. But no, you keep trolling and trying to derail this particular thread.

You threatened me to shut me up and I reported you for threatening me

Someone needs to grow a pair

The issue here is they want a free field to go after Warren but if someone like me starts shredding Trump like Warren has done they start crying and threatening LOL...its weak ...
2SquAz.jpg

Who did Trump steal a position from a minority over this so called situation where he allegedly punked the press?

Come on Tyrone. Show me where two minority individuals were prevented from positions by this so called John Miller affair?[/QUOTE]

The temporary work visa program through which Trump's companies have sought the greatest numbers of workers, H-2B, brings in mostly workers from Mexico. Mexicans made up more than 80 percent of the 104,993 admissions to the United States on H-2B visas in 2013. The Trump companies have sought at least 850 H-2B visa workers.

he could have hired blacks but he imported Mexicans ... Donnie importing Mexicans ... ironic ain't it?

Where

Gawd you're stupid...

Link?

smileys-cz-52.gif

Elizabeth Warren was listed as a minority professor in law directories in the ‘80s and ‘90s

My post #164 actually gives her statement on why she listed herself that way. At the time she was still claiming to be part Cherokee. It's unreal.

[

I didn't threaten you at all. I said you were trolling and that I was making a decision on whether or not to report you. You are trolling and attempting to derail the thread.

Period full stop. I rarely report anyone and I was hoping you would get the hint. But no, you keep trolling and trying to derail this particular thread.
You threatened me and I took immediate action against you...you are not slick...you are trolling unsupported bs against Warren

Where

Gawd you're stupid...

You lost, QED.

Tissue?

My post #164 actually gives her statement on why she listed herself that way. At the time she was still claiming to be part Cherokee. It's unreal.
Grandpas high cheek bones and family lore and Harvard Lore School says we got us a minority who won't make us feel funny eating lunch with!

Link?

smileys-cz-52.gif

Thread.....

Forum List

Back