Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

As usual, the rubes have no substantive material with which to attack their opponent. Due to their intellectual bandwidth being limited to that of a bumper sticker, they can only regurgitate pictures and funny names for their target.

That tactic worked so well to defeat Barack HUSSEIN Soeteoreoreo Obamao, the Kenyan Muslim soshulist.

Oh, wait...

Spot on. BullPutzUSMC fails again.

Hey B-key....who'd know more about failure than you? :itsok:

How ironic is the topic title? "Seriously?" Her opponents can't launch a serious argument against her.

:laugh2:

Apparently it is a given the Dem nominee will be a woman.

I honestly can't see Dems getting excited over Hillary, but, I could see Warren catching on.

There are serious arguments to make against both, and for each.
Warren is too far left to be accepted by America as a whole. She will serve as a foil, though, to make Hillary run more to the left during the primaries.

Hillary is still number one. Warren is Plan B in case Hillary falls on her face or goes dead broke again.

God, I wish Warren was Plan A. She's been out there swinging at the fences for 15 years in the public eye. These idiots have just now discovered her. And they are too fucking stupid to realize that she's trying to protect them from fraud and the big banks, too.

LOL! Warren expressed through photography:
westend.jpg

Squaw Peak(ed)​

I've climbed that sucker many times. :eusa_angel:

How ironic is the topic title? "Seriously?" Her opponents can't launch a serious argument against her.

I honestly can't see Dems getting excited over Hillary, but, I could see Warren catching on.

Warren is too far left to be accepted by America as a whole. She will serve as a foil, though, to make Hillary run more to the left during the primaries.

Hillary is still number one. Warren is Plan B in case Hillary falls on her face or goes dead broke again.

God, I wish Warren was Plan A. She's been out there swinging at the fences for 15 years in the public eye. These idiots have just now discovered her. And they are too fucking stupid to realize that she's trying to protect them from fraud and the big banks, too.
I'd rather she'd have protected us from the Kennedy's, the Franks, the Dodds, the Schumers and other vile Senate Dems too numerous to name.

We all have to pay because you're too fucking stupid to open your own checking account

Ta-riffic

Warren can reach the American public with a populist message on the economy and our unfair tax structure

Republicans will respond with war chants and Indian dances

Warren can reach the American public with a populist message on the economy and our unfair tax structure

Republicans will respond with war chants and Indian dances

And promises to raise taxes on the middle class and lower taxes on the 1%.

westend.jpg

Squaw Peak(ed)​

Me too brother... and just about everything else within 20 miles of it.

I'm looking at Camelback out the window right now....other than McDowell Bluffs and messing around out in the Superstitions (glassing javelina) I don't climb anything anymore.....best climb ever was Twin Sisters up outside of Boulder....most dangerous....Hon Cong mountain, An Khe, RVN.

Warren is going to push Hillary off the left side of the cliff.

She already has her blathering about "leaving the White House broke" and how "corporations don't create jobs".

Hillary is no Bill, she is not all that damned smart, and can't take heat, especially friendly fire from the Left.
You must not have heard Hillary speak very often. She is an extremely adept politician.

The "dead broke" and "corporations don't create jobs" were micro-parsed out of a mountain of public speaking engagements. There are hack pundits out there who spend all day sifting the bejeesus out of everything that comes out of their opponents' mouths just so they can exaggerate and blow a turn of phrase way out of proportion for their rube subscribers and parrots.

I guarantee you those who giggle and guffaw over "squaw" Warren and "what difference does it make" are about as clueless about Warren and Clinton as it gets. They don't know shit about them or their capabilities. That same shortcoming is what led to Obama's success.

Obama has the unprecedented good fortune of being opposed by people even more incompetent and stupid than he is, and I have not yet seen that trend reversed. This topic is proof positive it hasn't.

As usual, the rubes have no substantive material with which to attack their opponent. Due to their intellectual bandwidth being limited to that of a bumper sticker, they can only regurgitate pictures and funny names for their target.

That tactic worked so well to defeat Barack HUSSEIN Soeteoreoreo Obamao, the Kenyan Muslim soshulist.

Oh, wait...

Spot on. BullPutzUSMC fails again.

Hey B-key....who'd know more about failure than you? :itsok:

Who is B-key?
Sorry your thread is going so badly for you. But I'm sure you can find more cartoons to post.

westend.jpg

Squaw Peak(ed)​

Me too brother... and just about everything else within 20 miles of it.

I'm looking at Camelback out the window right now....other than McDowell Bluffs and messing around out in the Superstitions (glassing javelina) I don't climb anything anymore.....best climb ever was Twin Sisters up outside of Boulder....most dangerous....Hon Cong mountain, An Khe, RVN.

Now I have to post my cartoon.

1336529302339_1986465.png

She already has her blathering about "leaving the White House broke" and how "corporations don't create jobs".

Hillary is no Bill, she is not all that damned smart, and can't take heat, especially friendly fire from the Left.
You must not have heard Hillary speak very often. She is an extremely adept politician.

The "dead broke" and "corporations don't create jobs" were micro-parsed out of a mountain of public speaking engagements. There are hack pundits out there who spend all day sifting the bejeesus out of everything that comes out of their opponents' mouths just so they can exaggerate and blow a turn of phrase way out of proportion for their rube subscribers and parrots.

I guarantee you those who giggle and guffaw over "squaw" Warren and "what difference does it make" are about as clueless about Warren and Clinton as it gets. They don't know shit about them or their capabilities. That same shortcoming is what led to Obama's success.

Known for short as "Karl Rove in the newsroom bubble".

Obama has the unprecedented good fortune of being opposed by people even more incompetent and stupid than he is, and I have not yet seen that trend reversed. This topic is proof positive it hasn't.

"micro parsed"? :lol: Ask Vince Foster's widow how micro parsed that psychotic pig is.

PLEASE!!!!!! Warren please run...I want you to run. :dig:It's so fun to watch the Dems dig themselves into a hole they cannot get out of. :funnyface:

Therein lies the rub. Or in the case of BullPutzUSMC, the self-stroking.
His problem is primarily because both of these headliners are women. And his micro-dick head can't accept that.

"micro parsed"? :lol: Ask Vince Foster's widow how micro parsed that psychotic pig is.

Why don't you post her comments, instead?

What is it that you think I should ask Lisa Foster?

Forum List

Back