Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

Wealth-Dist_hands2.jpg

Guess which hand conservatives are looking to for additional tax revenue?
Confusing wealth and income. Again.

Not at all

Why are you looking for added tax revenue from the guy who has 19 cents to his name?

To paraphrase Willie Sutton on why he robbed banks...That's where the money is

Why are conservatives looking at the guy with 19 cents rather than the guy with $34.60?
Maybebecause there are about 10,000 guys with 19cents for every one guy with 34.60. This is why "soak the rich" taxes always end up falling on the middle class.
Again, you are running away from the question: Why do you support the mooching by the bottom 40% who pay nothing but get benefits but oppose tax breaks for people paying the lions' share of taxes?

Wealth-Dist_hands2.jpg

Not at all

Why are you looking for added tax revenue from the guy who has 19 cents to his name?

Why are conservatives looking at the guy with 19 cents rather than the guy with $34.60?
Maybebecause there are about 10,000 guys with 19cents for every one guy with 34.60. This is why "soak the rich" taxes always end up falling on the middle class.
Again, you are running away from the question: Why do you support the mooching by the bottom 40% who pay nothing but get benefits but oppose tax breaks for people paying the lions' share of taxes?

Guess who has more total wealth

The one rich guy
or
The 10,000 poor guys

Guess where Conservatives are looking for additional tax revenue?

Wealth-Dist_hands2.jpg

Not at all

Fuckers with 19cents belong in a re-education camp, learning how to earn a living and get their fucking shit together, so we have the money to adequately care for the truly disabled among us.

Far too many able bodied parasites sucking off the 40% that are working, income tax paying people and the top 5% that pay most of the taxes.

As has been shown on this thread.......the bottom 40% have nothing to give. They have to scrape to support their families, pay for food, shelter and healthcare.
These are hardworking Americans who receive barely enough to survive on and Conservatives target THIS population for tax increases while they bitch about any attempt to get the top one percent to kick in more

Wealth-Dist_hands2.jpg

Not at all

Fuckers with 19cents belong in a re-education camp, learning how to earn a living and get their fucking shit together, so we have the money to adequately care for the truly disabled among us.

Far too many able bodied parasites sucking off the 40% that are working, income tax paying people and the top 5% that pay most of the taxes.

As has been shown on this thread.......the bottom 40% have nothing to give. They have to scrape to support their families, pay for food, shelter and healthcare.
These are hardworking Americans who receive barely enough to survive on and Conservatives target THIS population for tax increases while they bitch about any attempt to get the top one percent to kick in more

You lie.

They are NOT hardworking Americans.

If they were hardworking Americans, we would not have 20 something million good hardworking illegals here, while 40% of the population is on foodstamps.

The Great Society has failed, and it is time to face it.

In the War on Poverty, poverty won.

Time for a different approach.

And now you're posting about what Harvard Law School did (after she was already hired)...

Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

... even though your own post contradicts what you've been flmoating (in bold).

Are you completely ignorant of how rhetorical argument works?

Oh, so now you're going to blame Harvard. :lol:

It's WHAT YOUR OWN POST SAYS! HELLOOOO?? :banghead:

Do you know how to even read? See if you can figure out the difference between:

"Harvard Law School had promoted Warren as a Native American faculty member" (which is verbatim what you posted)
-- and:
"Warren promoted herself as a Native American faculty member" (which I just made up, the same way you made it up)

Further, your own post notes (TWICE) that Warren herself didn't bring it up.

Partisan hacknoid.

She filled out her paperwork and stated that she was a native American. When confronted with that fact, she denied it at first, acting like she didn't know what they were talking about. Then, when she was confronted by the fact that it was HER who filled out her paperwork to reflect native American status, she was like . . . . "oh yeah, the parties. . . . " ROFL.

Where is this "paperwork" that your own post puts the lie to? Paperwork about what?

25sml3q.jpg

She filled out her forms for Harvard claiming that she was a native American. Harvard did not fill out her paperwork. They released information based upon the paperwork she filled out. So yes, according to Harvard law school, she promoted herself as a native American. ??? This is certainly not difficult to understand, so I don't know why you are confused.

She initially denied knowing anything about it when confronted, and then when evidence was presented to her, she admitted that she had done this based upon "family stories" she had been told as a child. Lol. Get it?

WHAT forms??? WHERE ARE THEY??

We can sit here all day and claim "she filled out forms" and "Pee Wee Herman killed JFK" and "Obama is Hitler's extraterrestrial baby" -- doesn't make any of them actually exist in reality.

What I'm saying, in little easy-to-folllow words is this: You can't just make shit up.

Your own post (546) directly contradicts everything you're making up here. Were you lying then, or are you lying now? Or both?

SHE said she filled out FORMS for Harvard claiming native American status.
Where are those forms?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

How does that prove anything other than some companies sometimes engage in illegal behavior.
Geezus, the stupid is strong with this one.
A lot flies over your head, fake Rabbi.

She appears to be Caucasian.
Wow. While I was writing my post and talking about rubes and the "squaw", Blowme was posting and using "squaw" in his post!

You see? What a well trained and obedient mindless rube!

His user name speaks volumes.

Right Heywood?

Why did you quote me here? Who is Heywood.

Also, you don't have my permission to use my quote, so I'm going to ask you politely to please remove it as your signature. Thank you in advance. :)
Tough shit for you. The moment you write something in USMB, it essentially becomes public domain. Members can quote anyone they want, provided they don't alter the quote. Had you read the rules page, you could have learned this.

Liz Warren will make a great candidate and if the best Republicans can do is post squaw pictures she should win easily

^I mean, look at that OP............It looks like a 12 year old made it. I'll try to quote without pictures.

"She is so stupid! She is a big dumby stupid face that doesn't know a thing! She is clearly a liar and stupid! She can't even post factual pictures about candidates on forum posts in attempts to slam someone just because they are big stupid dumb people."

^
Did that sum up every GOP argument this last few years, or just this post? The GOP deserves better.

The most significant argument I've heard is that her grandma says they have Indian ancestors and the Right is saying, "She's bat shit crazy! She can't prove that!"............

Not too brainy. Who cares if she has Indian ancestors..I'll bet a lot more of us do than we think. Doesn't matter in politics.

I care if she claims something she isn't...you may not that's your business...the GOP? could care less I'll make my own judgement...

Again -- and this is still where we started -- how do you know she "isn't"?
You can try to snowball this question all you like but it ain't going away.

Because she can't prove it..There are standards for her proving her claim...she can't meet any of them...

"Standards" huh? What standards are these? "Can't prove it" is irrelevant; the burden of proof is on you people who claim she's "lying". To establish that you have to prove the negative.

I'm Black Irish. Do I have that on a piece of paper? No I don't; it's family folklore. Does that make me a "liar" then?

I'm still waiting for this "document" -- gonna ignore that too?

Folklore...you mean like leprechauns and trolls...lol... and the one document you keep ignoring is in one of the links you posted..

By the way she did admit she was resposible for the listing.

Here it is though.

Elizabeth Warren AALS Listing

Wealth-Dist_hands2.jpg

Not at all

I'm not sure why you think your current situation is guaranteed in any way.

Why do you support Elizabeth Warren?

I haven't posted a damn thing about Elizabeth Warren politically. Neither her nor anywhere else. Go ahead and look it up. Not a one.

See, I don't need to. What I've done is called out bullshit biography myths that have no basis. I've called for those bases and got zippo, bupkis, nada, zero, fuck-all.

Now what am I gonna do with all these crickets?
Thanks for proving my point.

You didn't make a "point", Hayseed, you asked a question. I showed you that the question is invalid. So thanks for proving mine.
You don't know why you support her, ignorant cocksucker. That's the point I made and you're "invalid" nonsense proves it.

What part of "I have yet to post a single thing about her politically because in this swamp of bullshit I don't need to" sails blissfully o'er your pointy little head here, Hayseed?

Don't believe me? Fine -- quote me.

Thanks for re-enforcing my point.

Wealth-Dist_hands2.jpg

Not at all

I'm not sure why you think your current situation is guaranteed in any way.
I'm not sure why you don't think my current situation is guaranteed in some way.

That said, any of us could croak in the next minute.

I haven't posted a damn thing about Elizabeth Warren politically. Neither her nor anywhere else. Go ahead and look it up. Not a one.

See, I don't need to. What I've done is called out bullshit biography myths that have no basis. I've called for those bases and got zippo, bupkis, nada, zero, fuck-all.

Now what am I gonna do with all these crickets?

You didn't make a "point", Hayseed, you asked a question. I showed you that the question is invalid. So thanks for proving mine.
You don't know why you support her, ignorant cocksucker. That's the point I made and you're "invalid" nonsense proves it.

What part of "I have yet to post a single thing about her politically because in this swamp of bullshit I don't need to" sails blissfully o'er your pointy little head here, Hayseed?

You didn't make a point, Hayseed. You asked a question, I told you why it's not a valid question and invited you to quote something that would make it valid.

And you failed.

All I "enforced" was logic.

You didn't make a point, Hayseed. You asked a question, I told you why it's not a valid question and invited you to quote something that would make it valid.

And you failed.

Your post is "invalid". Ignorant lying trash.

They surely do help the middle class though. I know of a lot of middle class people who require it to get by. Either that or they would be forced to work again. That would be truly disgusting.

And you failed.

Your post is "invalid". Ignorant lying trash.

Blow me, Hayseed.

You floated a theory and can't back it up. So you lose.
Know why? 'Cause you're a loser. And that's what losers do: lose.

Loser.

Oh, so now you're going to blame Harvard. :lol:

It's WHAT YOUR OWN POST SAYS! HELLOOOO?? :banghead:

Do you know how to even read? See if you can figure out the difference between:

"Harvard Law School had promoted Warren as a Native American faculty member" (which is verbatim what you posted)
-- and:
"Warren promoted herself as a Native American faculty member" (which I just made up, the same way you made it up)

Further, your own post notes (TWICE) that Warren herself didn't bring it up.

Partisan hacknoid.

She filled out her paperwork and stated that she was a native American. When confronted with that fact, she denied it at first, acting like she didn't know what they were talking about. Then, when she was confronted by the fact that it was HER who filled out her paperwork to reflect native American status, she was like . . . . "oh yeah, the parties. . . . " ROFL.

Where is this "paperwork" that your own post puts the lie to? Paperwork about what?

25sml3q.jpg

She filled out her forms for Harvard claiming that she was a native American. Harvard did not fill out her paperwork. They released information based upon the paperwork she filled out. So yes, according to Harvard law school, she promoted herself as a native American. ??? This is certainly not difficult to understand, so I don't know why you are confused.

She initially denied knowing anything about it when confronted, and then when evidence was presented to her, she admitted that she had done this based upon "family stories" she had been told as a child. Lol. Get it?

WHAT forms??? WHERE ARE THEY??

We can sit here all day and claim "she filled out forms" and "Pee Wee Herman killed JFK" and "Obama is Hitler's extraterrestrial baby" -- doesn't make any of them actually exist in reality.

What I'm saying, in little easy-to-folllow words is this: You can't just make shit up.

Your own post (546) directly contradicts everything you're making up here. Were you lying then, or are you lying now? Or both?

SHE said she filled out FORMS for Harvard claiming native American status.
Where are those forms?

Why do you have to see forms when SHE admitted that she filled out her paperwork for Harvard, claiming native American status? She admitted that she did that. No need for you to see any of the forms because SHE said she did it. Get it?

She appears to be Caucasian.
Wow. While I was writing my post and talking about rubes and the "squaw", Blowme was posting and using "squaw" in his post!

You see? What a well trained and obedient mindless rube!

His user name speaks volumes.

Right Heywood?

Why did you quote me here? Who is Heywood.

Also, you don't have my permission to use my quote, so I'm going to ask you politely to please remove it as your signature. Thank you in advance. :)
Tough shit for you. The moment you write something in USMB, it essentially becomes public domain. Members can quote anyone they want, provided they don't alter the quote. Had you read the rules page, you could have learned this.

No wonder I ignore you. You are a rude prick. What's with your avatar? Does that guy turn you on or something? :D

Forum List

Back