Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

You haven't brought a "legitimate issue" to this thread yet. Oh thanks for the sigline.
Now why are you so obsessed with race anyway?

How am I obsessed with race? By noting that Liz doesn't look like and most likely is NOT a native American? :lol:

Oh, and how very mature of you. Lol. Now, I'm going to ask again nicely for you to remove my quote as your sig line. If not, you are going to have to be the first person I report, because I'm pretty sure you can't do that without permission by the person you are quoting. :)

Hey, if you don't want your words to live in infamy, don't put 'em out there. But it's kinda fascinating, psychologically, that at the same time you're wiling to lie about what somebody else didn't say.... innit?
:)

Yes, by all these posts obsessing about Native American blood, that's what I call obsessed with race. And then to top it off with "she looks like one" can only recall this.... (0:28)

She does. She looks like a Caucasian and not like a native American. She has WHITE skin, you tard.

See what I mean about race-obsessed?

Remember when I said that I liked you when it was out of politics, well I've changed my mind. I don't like you at all. As a matter of fact, I think you are a big fat ugly jerk. So how do you like that, fag? :D

Actually I've lost weight. :eusa_angel:

she loves me... she loves me not...

Yanno when I was putting that sig up I wondered if it was worth it. Seemed kinda lame. You have extinguished my doubts though, so.. thanks. :thanks:

How am I obsessed with race? By noting that Liz doesn't look like and most likely is NOT a native American? :lol:

Oh, and how very mature of you. Lol. Now, I'm going to ask again nicely for you to remove my quote as your sig line. If not, you are going to have to be the first person I report, because I'm pretty sure you can't do that without permission by the person you are quoting. :)

Hey, if you don't want your words to live in infamy, don't put 'em out there. But it's kinda fascinating, psychologically, that at the same time you're wiling to lie about what somebody else didn't say.... innit?

Yes, by all these posts obsessing about Native American blood, that's what I call obsessed with race. And then to top it off with "she looks like one" can only recall this.... (0:28)

She does. She looks like a Caucasian and not like a native American. She has WHITE skin, you tard.

Remember when I said that I liked you when it was out of politics, well I've changed my mind. I don't like you at all. As a matter of fact, I think you are a big fat ugly jerk. So how do you like that, fag? :D

Yanno when I was putting that sig up I wondered if it was worth it. Seemed kinda lame. You have extinguished my doubts though, so.. thanks. :thanks:

That doesn't change the fact that you're a big fat ugly old jerk. Wallow in it, pig. :D

Yeah I'm old enough to have seen both those guys play. Stan had about 3600 hits IIRC.
That's an inside joke.

Don't worry about her "old man" comments....they're aimed at me...she came on to me and I ditched her...Hell hath no fury and all that... :rolleyes-41:

You haven't brought a "legitimate issue" to this thread yet. Oh thanks for the sigline.
Now why are you so obsessed with race anyway?

No, I don't. Answer the question. Would you describe Elizabeth Warren as a native American woman or a woman of color, or as a Caucasian woman? :D

I don't use the phrase "of color", ever, anywhere, so that's out. If I was asked I'd say "caucasian" or "white". Like Warren did when she actually did have a box to check at UT.

No, I don't. Answer the question. Would you describe Elizabeth Warren as a native American woman or a woman of color, or as a Caucasian woman? :D

I don't use the phrase "of color", ever, anywhere, so that's out. If I was asked I'd say "caucasian" or "white". Like Warren did when she actually did have a box to check at UT.

So then, I'm right. She does NOT look like a native American woman. Thank you. :)

More like WHEN!!!!

:lol: Howdy Bro...
All's well, youngest son visiting.

Damn I wish I could get those boys wed and bred!

They don't work no more, to big to beat, but still eat me out of house and home.

Sucker ate $25 worth of ribeyes last night!!!

Hopefully he kills a deer; I've shut it down until the 9th.

Headed out of here, probably Friday.

You keep them in line here.

BTW, the quote is rather lame. It doesn't sound racist even though that is what you were hoping to accomplish. :D Simply noting that one looks Caucasian means . . . nothing.

So then, I'm right. She does NOT look like a native American woman. Thank you. :)

Never said she does. Nobody did. Well nobody except your photoshops.
I answered your question, now take one of yours that still sits untouched, to wit:
Why are you so obsessed with race?

Yeah I'm old enough to have seen both those guys play. Stan had about 3600 hits IIRC.
That's an inside joke.

Don't worry about her "old man" comments....they're aimed at me...she came on to me and I ditched her...Hell hath no fury and all that... :rolleyes-41:

WHAAAAT? Sorry and no offense. LOL. :lol: You're old enough to be my father.
So??

I am old enough to be my GF's father, doesn't bother us.

Age is just a number, IRL.

I answered your question, now take one of yours that still sits untouched, to wit:

Noting that someone looks like they are white or any other color is not indicative of an obsession, so I don't know where you come up with these silly ideas. I think you are just trying to bully me, that's what I think. :) You are a big fat ugly old bully.

BTW, the quote is rather lame. It doesn't sound racist even though that is what you were hoping to accomplish. :D Simply noting that one looks Caucasian means . . . nothing.

No, I know it doesn't. That's not the value of it.
The value is that it's a link, and somebody seeing that in, say, the Food and Wine forum will get curious, click the link to see what the context is, and your denailist logic is thus exposed.

To the whole world. The whole world, ya hear me?? Why we've got over 3200 hits here already! :coffee:

They don't work no more, to big to beat, but still eat me out of house and home.

Raining and cold here....got my run in and now gobbling down some gobbler and cornbread stuffing....same as Ma used to make before she went to the penitentiary.

Noting that someone looks like they are white or any other color is not indicative of an obsession, so I don't know where you come up with these silly ideas. I think you are just trying to bully me, that's what I think. :) You are a big fat ugly old bully.

I done tole you already, I lost weight. Now how did I get "old" in three minutes?

The value is that it's a link, and somebody seeing that in, say, the Food and Wine forum will get curious, click the link to see what the context is, and your denailist logic is thus exposed.

To the whole world. The whole world, ya hear me?? Why we've got over 3200 hits here already! :coffee:

Oh good Lord, I'm shaking! Lol. That is stupidest thing ever. None of my posts are racist. Fine keep the quote then, if you're going to act like a child. I've reported it already, so if it is against the rules, it will be taken off eventually. If not, then whatever, continue to act like a retard.

Oh good Lord, I'm shaking! Lol. That is stupidest thing ever. None of my posts are racist. Fine keep the quote then, if you're going to act like a child. I've reported it already, so if it is against the rules, it will be taken off eventually. If not, then whatever, continue to act like a retard.

I didn't say anything about "racist" --- I said logic.

I don't blame ya a bit. If I had posted the nonsensical drivel you have here I guess I'd want it buried too. But then I think before I hit 'post'.

Not to worry, I recycle these regularly. Before long somebody else will say something so stupid it has to live in infamy. Eventually.

Raining and cold here....got my run in and now gobbling down some gobbler and cornbread stuffing....same as Ma used to make before she went to the penitentiary.
I just finished off a batch of that myself.

Don't know why I keep buying those 25 pound birds.

Ma told me I might have been conceived in the pen, I was such an outlaw.

I tell ya though, something wrong about putting a woman in the pen for making such good booze.

Which she continued to do in the pen.

Just ain't logical.

Forum List

Back