Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

Remember when I said that I liked you when it was out of politics, well I've changed my mind. I don't like you at all. As a matter of fact, I think you are a big fat ugly jerk. So how do you like that, fag? :D

Actually I've lost weight. :eusa_angel:

she loves me... she loves me not...

Yanno when I was putting that sig up I wondered if it was worth it. Seemed kinda lame. You have extinguished my doubts though, so.. thanks. :thanks:

BTW, the quote is rather lame. It doesn't sound racist even though that is what you were hoping to accomplish. :D Simply noting that one looks Caucasian means . . . nothing.

No, I know it doesn't. That's not the value of it.
The value is that it's a link, and somebody seeing that in, say, the Food and Wine forum will get curious, click the link to see what the context is, and your denailist logic is thus exposed.

To the whole world. The whole world, ya hear me?? Why we've got over 3200 hits here already! :coffee:

Oh good Lord, I'm shaking! Lol. That is stupidest thing ever. None of my posts are racist. Fine keep the quote then, if you're going to act like a child. I've reported it already, so if it is against the rules, it will be taken off eventually. If not, then whatever, continue to act like a retard.

I don't blame ya a bit. If I had posted the nonsensical drivel you have here I guess I'd want it buried too. But then I think before I hit 'post'.

Not to worry, I recycle these regularly. Before long somebody else will say something so stupid it has to live in infamy. Eventually.

I'm pretty sure you can't use a quote if the person you took it from objects. :D

Electra complex and all that.....I'm doing this for your own good, honey child. :itsok:

Err, don't worry, I think I can control myself. :lol:

I hope so....your wrists will heal and so will your heart.
blink.gif

Actually I've lost weight. :eusa_angel:

she loves me... she loves me not...

Yanno when I was putting that sig up I wondered if it was worth it. Seemed kinda lame. You have extinguished my doubts though, so.. thanks. :thanks:

BTW, the quote is rather lame. It doesn't sound racist even though that is what you were hoping to accomplish. :D Simply noting that one looks Caucasian means . . . nothing.

No, I know it doesn't. That's not the value of it.
The value is that it's a link, and somebody seeing that in, say, the Food and Wine forum will get curious, click the link to see what the context is, and your denailist logic is thus exposed.

To the whole world. The whole world, ya hear me?? Why we've got over 3200 hits here already! :coffee:

Oh good Lord, I'm shaking! Lol. That is stupidest thing ever. None of my posts are racist. Fine keep the quote then, if you're going to act like a child. I've reported it already, so if it is against the rules, it will be taken off eventually. If not, then whatever, continue to act like a retard.

I don't blame ya a bit. If I had posted the nonsensical drivel you have here I guess I'd want it buried too. But then I think before I hit 'post'.

Not to worry, I recycle these regularly. Before long somebody else will say something so stupid it has to live in infamy. Eventually.

I'm pretty sure you can't use a quote if the person you took it from objects. :D

OK, since you keep throwing smileys at me...

Happy? :up:

Why do you desire to loot money from that part of the population that only has 2 tenths of percent of our national wealth?

Why not go after those with 34.6% of the wealth?

U.S._Distribution_of_Wealth,_2007.jpg
You prove your stupidity by not recognizing the difference between wealth and income.
But anywya, what do you think is a fair rate of taxation for the bottom 40% of wage earners?

I absolutely understand the difference between wealth and income. We can't touch existing wealth and don't really want to

But the question remains ....why do we continue economic programs whose only purpose is to ensure future wealth goes to the one percent?

That is why we need to increase the upper tax rate to the mid 40s, equalize capital gains and eliminate the vast number of tax exemptions
Dodging the question?
What should the income tax rate be for the bottom 40% of income earners?

I am fully satisfied with 0% until the above chart starts to shift. That is the rate that George Bush set
So you're fine with people mooching off the system. You realize 0% would actually be a tax increase, right? Because currently those people pay a negative rate.

They are not mooching. The bottom 40 % are hard working Americans who are the backbone of America. Why Conservatives would target the 40% of Americans who have manged to accumulate only 2% of our nations wealth is beyond me.
What is it Rabbi? You will not be satisfied until they have no wealth at all?

They are not mooching. The bottom 40 % are hard working Americans who are the backbone of America. Why Conservatives would target the 40% of Americans who have manged to accumulate only 2% of our nations wealth is beyond me.

The welfare recipient is backbone of this nation. All of those things which give us a life of ease are made possible by those on entitlements.

You Communists have it all figured out...

Don't know why I keep buying those 25 pound birds.

Ma told me I might have been conceived in the pen, I was such an outlaw.

I tell ya though, something wrong about putting a woman in the pen for making such good booze.

Which she continued to do in the pen.

Just ain't logical.

I know that's what you were told but Ma went in stir for....you know...them FBI boys who vanished out on our south 40.....they finally sprung her when somebody else got liquored up and confessed....Ma sure was laughing that day I heard...until she saw me that is.....I ran as fast as I could but she was a crack shot alright.

You prove your stupidity by not recognizing the difference between wealth and income.
But anywya, what do you think is a fair rate of taxation for the bottom 40% of wage earners?

I absolutely understand the difference between wealth and income. We can't touch existing wealth and don't really want to

But the question remains ....why do we continue economic programs whose only purpose is to ensure future wealth goes to the one percent?

That is why we need to increase the upper tax rate to the mid 40s, equalize capital gains and eliminate the vast number of tax exemptions
Dodging the question?

I am fully satisfied with 0% until the above chart starts to shift. That is the rate that George Bush set
So you're fine with people mooching off the system. You realize 0% would actually be a tax increase, right? Because currently those people pay a negative rate.

The bottom 40% are not hard working Americans, and are not the backbone of the country

You can't just throw out a lie like that and proceed.

They haven't accumulated anything because they can't see past the next weekend.

Wealth-Dist_hands2.jpg

Guess which hand conservatives are looking to for additional tax revenue?

Dodging the question?

They use roads, bridges and other infrastructure and expect others to pay for it.
How is that not mooching?

Don't know why I keep buying those 25 pound birds.

Ma told me I might have been conceived in the pen, I was such an outlaw.

I tell ya though, something wrong about putting a woman in the pen for making such good booze.

Which she continued to do in the pen.

Just ain't logical.

I know that's what you were told but Ma went in stir for....you know...them FBI boys who vanished out on our south 40.....they finally sprung her when somebody else got liquored up and confessed....Ma sure was laughing that day I heard...until she saw me that is.....I ran as fast as I could but she was a crack shot alright.
They "fell" into an old well.

Fuck 'em, no better than a commie press gang raiding a village for fighters.

Same fuckin' thing.

Dodging the question?

They use roads, bridges and other infrastructure and expect others to pay for it.
How is that not mooching?
Everyone who drives pays a gas tax

Wealth-Dist_hands2.jpg

Guess which hand conservatives are looking to for additional tax revenue?
Confusing wealth and income. Again.

Not at all

Why are you looking for added tax revenue from the guy who has 19 cents to his name?

To paraphrase Willie Sutton on why he robbed banks...That's where the money is

Why are conservatives looking at the guy with 19 cents rather than the guy with $34.60?

Forum List

Back