Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

You don't know why you support her, ignorant cocksucker. That's the point I made and you're "invalid" nonsense proves it.

What part of "I have yet to post a single thing about her politically because in this swamp of bullshit I don't need to" sails blissfully o'er your pointy little head here, Hayseed?

Don't believe me? Fine -- quote me.

Thanks for re-enforcing my point.

You didn't make a point, Hayseed. You asked a question, I told you why it's not a valid question and invited you to quote something that would make it valid.

And you failed.

All I "enforced" was logic.
Your post is "invalid". Ignorant lying trash.

Blow me, Hayseed.

You floated a theory and can't back it up. So you lose.
Know why? 'Cause you're a loser. And that's what losers do: lose.

Loser.
Waaaaa.....my tummy hurts....waaaaa.
You don't know why you support her, ignorant cocksucker. That's the point I made and you're "invalid" nonsense proves it.

What part of "I have yet to post a single thing about her politically because in this swamp of bullshit I don't need to" sails blissfully o'er your pointy little head here, Hayseed?

Don't believe me? Fine -- quote me.

Thanks for re-enforcing my point.

You didn't make a point, Hayseed. You asked a question, I told you why it's not a valid question and invited you to quote something that would make it valid.

And you failed.

All I "enforced" was logic.
Your post is "invalid". Ignorant lying trash.

Blow me, Hayseed.

You floated a theory and can't back it up. So you lose.
Know why? 'Cause you're a loser. And that's what losers do: lose.

Loser.
Invalid response. Try again.

She appears to be Caucasian.
Wow. While I was writing my post and talking about rubes and the "squaw", Blowme was posting and using "squaw" in his post!

You see? What a well trained and obedient mindless rube!

His user name speaks volumes.

Right Heywood?

Why did you quote me here? Who is Heywood.

Also, you don't have my permission to use my quote, so I'm going to ask you politely to please remove it as your signature. Thank you in advance. :)
Tough shit for you. The moment you write something in USMB, it essentially becomes public domain. Members can quote anyone they want, provided they don't alter the quote. Had you read the rules page, you could have learned this.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

No wonder I ignore you. You are a rude prick. What's with your avatar? Does that guy turn you on or something? :D

Actually, you are just a stupid ****, but well all already know that. You lack the ability to actually focus on a OP and then you attack people, and in typical Rightie form, when someone hits back, you whine like a little puppy. Totally predictable.

Now, back to the OP:

Which was created by a trolling asswipe who wouldn't know a real piece of data if it hit him squarely in the ass.

It's WHAT YOUR OWN POST SAYS! HELLOOOO?? :banghead:

Do you know how to even read? See if you can figure out the difference between:

"Harvard Law School had promoted Warren as a Native American faculty member" (which is verbatim what you posted)
-- and:
"Warren promoted herself as a Native American faculty member" (which I just made up, the same way you made it up)

Further, your own post notes (TWICE) that Warren herself didn't bring it up.

Partisan hacknoid.

Where is this "paperwork" that your own post puts the lie to? Paperwork about what?

25sml3q.jpg

She filled out her forms for Harvard claiming that she was a native American. Harvard did not fill out her paperwork. They released information based upon the paperwork she filled out. So yes, according to Harvard law school, she promoted herself as a native American. ??? This is certainly not difficult to understand, so I don't know why you are confused.

She initially denied knowing anything about it when confronted, and then when evidence was presented to her, she admitted that she had done this based upon "family stories" she had been told as a child. Lol. Get it?

WHAT forms??? WHERE ARE THEY??

We can sit here all day and claim "she filled out forms" and "Pee Wee Herman killed JFK" and "Obama is Hitler's extraterrestrial baby" -- doesn't make any of them actually exist in reality.

What I'm saying, in little easy-to-folllow words is this: You can't just make shit up.

Your own post (546) directly contradicts everything you're making up here. Were you lying then, or are you lying now? Or both?

SHE said she filled out FORMS for Harvard claiming native American status.
Where are those forms?

Why do you have to see forms when SHE admitted that she filled out her paperwork for Harvard, claiming native American status? She admitted that she did that. No need for you to see any of the forms because SHE said she did it. Get it?

Well, the Right demands to see Obama's BC, and then he provides it, and then they demand a long form and then he provides it, and that is still never good enough. Do hypocrisy much, ****?

She filled out her forms for Harvard claiming that she was a native American. Harvard did not fill out her paperwork. They released information based upon the paperwork she filled out. So yes, according to Harvard law school, she promoted herself as a native American. ??? This is certainly not difficult to understand, so I don't know why you are confused.

She initially denied knowing anything about it when confronted, and then when evidence was presented to her, she admitted that she had done this based upon "family stories" she had been told as a child. Lol. Get it?

We can sit here all day and claim "she filled out forms" and "Pee Wee Herman killed JFK" and "Obama is Hitler's extraterrestrial baby" -- doesn't make any of them actually exist in reality.

What I'm saying, in little easy-to-folllow words is this: You can't just make shit up.

Your own post (546) directly contradicts everything you're making up here. Were you lying then, or are you lying now? Or both?

Where are those forms?

Why do you have to see forms when SHE admitted that she filled out her paperwork for Harvard, claiming native American status? She admitted that she did that. No need for you to see any of the forms because SHE said she did it. Get it?

Well, the Right demands to see Obama's BC, and then he provides it, and then they demand a long form and then he provides it, and that is still never good enough. Do hypocrisy much, ****?
He hasnt provided anything, Herr Schlange.
I dont particularly care but this is the most undocumented president in history.

Where are those forms?

I dont particularly care but this is the most undocumented president in history.

Conservatives have a very short view of history

It generally ends shortly before the end of the Bush presidency

Where are those forms?

Conservatives have a very short view of history

It generally ends shortly before the end of the Bush presidency
Yepp. It ends before mid-September 2008.

Wealth-Dist_hands2.jpg

Guess which hand conservatives are looking to for additional tax revenue?
Confusing wealth and income. Again.

Not at all

Why are you looking for added tax revenue from the guy who has 19 cents to his name?

To paraphrase Willie Sutton on why he robbed banks...That's where the money is

Why are conservatives looking at the guy with 19 cents rather than the guy with $34.60?

Fuckers with 19cents belong in a re-education camp, learning how to earn a living and get their fucking shit together, so we have the money to adequately care for the truly disabled among us.

Far too many able bodied parasites sucking off the 40% that are working, income tax paying people and the top 5% that pay most of the taxes.
I'm not sure why you think your current situation is guaranteed in any way.
I'm not sure why you don't think my current situation is guaranteed in some way.

That said, any of us could croak in the next minute.
Our world is changing at light speed. I think it's naive to think that you'll never need some form of assistance.

Seriously? Fakehontas for President?
The Dems are getting desperate now.

Ever notice how stiff she is when she tries to wave or gesture? I bet the old wanna-squaw has arthritis from her nose to her toes...but no aneurysm yet so Hilly has her there.

Last edited:
Sorry, I got here late, but I saw that ass hat O'Reilly last night reach new heights in irrational assessments, when he had a segment on Elizabeth Warren.

What I don't get...is why he needs to cover it. Fox News viewers aren't going to vote for a Democrat, so I'm puzzled.

Good news. It means they know she's a threat. Fox Noise is coming out front to try to keebosh Warren and brainwash their viewers now.

Brainwash? Excuse me, are you insinuating that Americans shouldn't have discussions about their potential candidates and that information about them shouldn't be discussed? Did you not discuss things about candidates yourself, oh maybe Sarah Palin, etc.? Funny how upset you on the left seem to get when discussing a legitimate issue regarding a candidate.

You haven't brought a "legitimate issue" to this thread yet. Oh thanks for the sigline.
Now why are you so obsessed with race anyway?
Why do you support Elizabeth Warren?

I haven't posted a damn thing about Elizabeth Warren politically. Neither her nor anywhere else. Go ahead and look it up. Not a one.

See, I don't need to. What I've done is called out bullshit biography myths that have no basis. I've called for those bases and got zippo, bupkis, nada, zero, fuck-all.

Now what am I gonna do with all these crickets?
Pogo, there is something you do not understand about Rube Logic™.

If someone posts some manufactured bullshit about a politician, and you defend the Truth and debunk the bullshit, Rube Logic™ dictates that automatically means you support that politician.

Thus, if you debunk the lie that Warren was hired by Harvard because she said she was a redskin, that means you support her, hate America, and suck donkey dicks.

Good news. It means they know she's a threat. Fox Noise is coming out front to try to keebosh Warren and brainwash their viewers now.

Brainwash? Excuse me, are you insinuating that Americans shouldn't have discussions about their potential candidates and that information about them shouldn't be discussed? Did you not discuss things about candidates yourself, oh maybe Sarah Palin, etc.? Funny how upset you on the left seem to get when discussing a legitimate issue regarding a candidate.

You haven't brought a "legitimate issue" to this thread yet. Oh thanks for the sigline.
Now why are you so obsessed with race anyway?
Why do you support Elizabeth Warren?

I haven't posted a damn thing about Elizabeth Warren politically. Neither her nor anywhere else. Go ahead and look it up. Not a one.

See, I don't need to. What I've done is called out bullshit biography myths that have no basis. I've called for those bases and got zippo, bupkis, nada, zero, fuck-all.

Now what am I gonna do with all these crickets?
Pogo, there is something you do not understand.

If someone posts some manufactured bullshit about a politician, and you defend the Truth and debunk the bullshit, Rube Logic™ dictates that automatically means you support that politician.

Thus, if you debunk the lie that Warren was hired by Harvard because she said she was a redskin, that means you support her.

Too bad there is nothing to debunk, considering SHE admitted to filling out the paperwork, claiming to be a native American. :D What is there to debunk? Please proceed to debunking. I'll be waiting. :)

She appears to be Caucasian.
Wow. While I was writing my post and talking about rubes and the "squaw", Blowme was posting and using "squaw" in his post!

You see? What a well trained and obedient mindless rube!

His user name speaks volumes.

Right Heywood?

Why did you quote me here? Who is Heywood.

Also, you don't have my permission to use my quote, so I'm going to ask you politely to please remove it as your signature. Thank you in advance. :)
Tough shit for you. The moment you write something in USMB, it essentially becomes public domain. Members can quote anyone they want, provided they don't alter the quote. Had you read the rules page, you could have learned this.

No wonder I ignore you. You are a rude prick. What's with your avatar? Does that guy turn you on or something? :D

Actually, you are just a stupid ****, but well all already know that. You lack the ability to actually focus on a OP and then you attack people, and in typical Rightie form, when someone hits back, you whine like a little puppy. Totally predictable.

Now, back to the OP:

Which was created by a trolling asswipe who wouldn't know a real piece of data if it hit him squarely in the ass.

Why don't you screw off? What the hell is your point, stupid?

Where are those forms?

Are you gay? Is that the dude you wish was your boyfriend in your avatar?

Too bad there is nothing to debunk, considering SHE admitted to filling out the paperwork, claiming to be a native American. :D What is there to debunk? Please proceed to debunking. I'll be waiting. :)

We are waiting for someone, anyone, to provide a link that proves the claim she was hired by Harvard because she told them she was a Native American. So you see? There IS something to prove: The claim she was hired by Harvard because she told them she was a Native American!

So why don't you be the one to provide evidence Elizabeth Warren was hired by Harvard because she told them she was a Native American.

Go ahead.

Forum List

Back