Elizabeth Warren will tie Donnie to the entire GOP

Who gives a shit what that fake indian hypocrite says? Other hypocrites that don't care that she is a lying hypocrite? :woohoo:

Fauxahontas would be a far more challenging opponent to Trump than a tired, mind-damaged, old woman. I still think there's a strong chance The Democrat Party will trot her out when (WHEN) they throw Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky under the bus. But more and more it's looking like Mr. Ketchup is being groomed......oh well, their loss. BIG loss.

Fauxahontas would be a far more challenging opponent to Trump than a tired, mind-damaged, old woman. I still think there's a strong chance The Democrat Party will trot her out when (WHEN) they throw Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky under the bus. But more and more it's looking like Mr. Ketchup is being groomed......oh well, their loss. BIG loss.

Kerry? You're kidding.

Got a link? I can always use a laugh.

She's the resident expert on lying.

Look at the (cheek)bones!

hqdefault.jpg

Trump supporters like the ones posting in this thread are pathetic. The issue of the day is Trump's and his supporters racism, so they bash Warren with racist comments. :dig:

Pocahontas is the one who tried to use reverse racism (because that's what affirmative action really is) inappropriately.

Just calling her out on that.

Looking at Obama, Hillary and Lizzy Cheekbones, I think you have to be a pathological liar in order to be a top Dem politician

Pocahontas is the one who tried to use reverse racism (because that's what affirmative action really is) inappropriately.

She never used her heritage to obtain an advantage to entering Harvard or to obtain employment. You are just repeating false talking points that you can not backup. In other words, you are lying. If you have a real link to prove what you claim I will gladly apologize for calling you a liar.

She never used her heritage to obtain an advantage to entering Harvard or to obtain employment. You are just repeating false talking points that you can not backup. In other words, you are lying. If you have a real link to prove what you claim I will gladly apologize for calling you a liar.

She designated herself Native American in connection with her employment.

In case you were not aware, in academia as in public employment, being a minority gets you perks, like first in line for raises and promotions.

These Trumpites have nothing. The poor things are about to lose the WH, the Senate, and the Supreme Court. I can understand their desperation.

Forum List

Back