Elon Musk buys Twitter!!

Don't have to. That will be done soon after the takeover. Trumps own site that he started was a major flop. What do you think is going to happen when Twitter turns into just another Trump circle jerk. That $54 a share is going to take a big hit. There isn't enough of you Trump turds to make up for the loss of that many users. Another new site like Twitter will be an instant money maker, when it picks up all of the users that leave.

You fuckwits really don't think things through very well do you
I think you're right, but it just goes back to the fact that dems don't like any media outlet they don't control. Elon says he wants to bolster free speech, dems say they want no part of that.

You could debate the issues, but you'd rather have the platform define what is "misinformation", and ban those that you disagree with.

But then the improvements that Elon says he wants to make might also be attractive enough to make people stay.

Why is the left freaking out about Musk buying Twitter? They hate the idea that free speech is going to exist outside the realm of the constitution. Free speech in a non government setting? Oh the humanity!

What do they think will happen?

FRT0rBzX0AAIC2z.jpg

What will happen.

920c2e229fae9264aaac307e4163ccec.jpg

Why is the left freaking out about Musk buying Twitter? They hate the idea that free speech is going to exist outside the realm of the constitution. Free speech in a non government setting? Oh the humanity!

What do they think will happen?

View attachment 636722

What will happen.

920c2e229fae9264aaac307e4163ccec.jpg
They don't like the idea that they don't control it and can't ban people they don't like from it. It's why, like in a previous post, they said that someone will just make a new Twitter, and he's probably right, and we'll be back In the same spot.

It's why I have been saying that the right needs to develop distribution networks so Apple and Google can't deplatform apps.

They don't like the idea that they don't control it and can't ban people they don't like from it. It's why, like in a previous post, they said that someone will just make a new Twitter, and he's probably right, and we'll be back In the same spot.

It's why I have been saying that the right needs to develop distribution networks so Apple and Google can't deplatform apps.
Web3 will deal with the fake accounts. Elon is opening the source code. That's the biggest reason the left are going batshit crazy. They will be found out.

Elon_Musk_fake_Twitter_account_0.jpg

Then we will see just how many leftists there really are ... and how many are coded bots programmed to create reports.

That financing dirty game is undone.

Last edited:
Your first claim: “The fact that there was no inauguration for xiden…”

So you just admitted that this was a lie. There was an inauguration for Biden.

Your second claim: “Look at all the pretty flags, but no people.”

So now you admit that there were people. This is also a lie.

Now to address your point that there weren’t many people there, that’s because of COVID you fucking moron.

Holy shit you’re stupid. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I mispoke, there was an inauguration, just no normal PEOPLE. Just picked guests.

DURRRRRRRRR

twit-lawyer.png

:lol:

Suspending the Twitter account of a major news organization for publishing a truthful story was obviously incredibly inappropriate

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 26, 2022

Trumps own site that he started was a major flop.
Trump started no site and TS hitting hard times had little to do with Trump.

What do you think is going to happen when Twitter turns into just another Trump circle jerk.
You mean, going back to the way Twitter was since it's inception to just 1.5 years ago where it made a zillion dollars to now when you idiots ruined it to the point of millions leaving it and it being forced into sellership with only one interested buyer? THAT is your success story? If Twitter was such a success story as run now, it would have had many interested buyers not one--- a guy who plans to GUT IT.

There isn't enough of you Trump turds to make up for the loss of that many users.
So is that all it takes to make you losers throw in the towel? To threaten you with free and open, fair speech like any good democracy to chase you all away because you need a special, unfair advantage in order to compete? Where will you all go, to Ukrainian social media?

Another new site like Twitter will be an instant money maker, when it picks up all of the users that leave.
No it won't because there won't be any new Twitter. No one is going to back it, and no one will be interested in going somewhere where the only opinion or views you can have is if you agree with everyone else.

That didn’t make sense.

Look, if you have some main point that you would try to make for me, then go ahead and make it. Then I’ll do my best to address what your point is.

Because right now you’re just following me around making what appear to be incoherent arguments that go nowhere.
Ah ha ha....much like you and your attacks?

You make a living out of personal attacks....and you are going to chastise me?

You need to look at who you follow around....because you are your own target.

Ah ha ha....much like you and your attacks?

You make a living out of personal attacks....and you are going to chastise me?

You need to look at who you follow around....because you are your own target.
Not seeing your main point. Just looks like you’re being pissy.

I mispoke, there was an inauguration, just no normal PEOPLE. Just picked guests.

DURRRRRRRRR
Yea. Right. You “misspoke”. What you really mean is that you lied and got called out on it.

I just posted an article explaining that the number of people was restricted BECAUSE OF COVID.

How complicated is that? You‘re not very bright. :laugh:

Libs you Will be able to appear. I dont want your stupid shit censored. Let it appear for all to see and decide; Not Nanny State Government.

Yea. Right. You “misspoke”. What you really mean is that you lied and got called out on it.

I just posted an article explaining that the number of people was restricted BECAUSE OF COVID.

How complicated is that? You‘re not very bright. :laugh:

No, I meant say that the inauguration was a sham. A fraud, the type you only see in third world shithole dictatorships.

As I have said here many, many times before.

No, I meant say that the inauguration was a sham. A fraud, the type you only see in third world shithole dictatorships.

As I have said here many, many times before.
You’re still having difficulty with the most basic of concepts. It’s hilarious.

You said there wasn’t an inauguration. That was a lie.

You‘re saying that there weren’t many people there. There’s a reason for that - covid.

I’ve explained this several times and you still don’t get it. What part of that do you not understand? Are you retarded?

I’ll bet you can’t wait until they start censoring Liberals.

I hope he doesn't. Don't know why he would. He's a liberal himself. Pushing weed smoking and making electric cars. Liberals used to love him. Now, not so much.

Unlike you, I actually support free speech for all and will be VERY pissed if he bans liberals like conservatives have been banned. Free speech is free speech FOR ALL.

Forum List

Back