Elon Musk buys Twitter!!

The battle between Elon Musk and the Twitter board of directors wasn’t even a contest. Twitter’s board was a feeble collection of tech has-beens, diversity hires, and boring corporate functionaries who didn’t even use the platform whose destiny they control. From this day forward, Twitter will be in far better hands.

:mm:

And now they are all richer than before thanks to Musk overpaying for Twitter.

That will show them

Maybe. Looks like the political class is nervous as hell. I personally think both xiden and kameltoe are going to be sent out to pasture.
That’s very possible. And if it doesn’t happen, I’m sure you will cry your little eyes out that it was stolen from you.

You little crybaby bitch, you.

That’s very possible. And if it doesn’t happen, I’m sure you will cry your little eyes out that it was stolen from you.

Keep prancing little fool. Try to land in the ropes so you don't take too much damage. You have too few brain cells to risk any.

Then why is the pitiful class so worried? If there was nothing to it they would ignore it.

DURRRRRR
They’re worried because Biden’s approval rating is shit and because the party in power usually gets hammered. I don’t expect any different.

None of that changes anything about the election you just lost, crybaby.

Keep prancing little fool. Try to land in the ropes so you don't take too much damage. You have too few brain cells to risk any.
I couldn‘t help noticing that you didn’t even deny what I said lmao.

If you lose, you’re going to cry fraud again. You little sore loser crybaby, you.

They’re worried because Biden’s approval rating is shit and because the party in power usually gets hammered. I don’t expect any different.

None of that changes anything about the election you just lost, crybaby.

Stolen is not lost. The fact that there was no inauguration for xiden is proof of that.

Just a bunch of little flags, his closest advisors, and all of them surrounded by tens of thousands of troops.

Just like in every other 3rd world dictatorship.

DURRRRRR

cry? No, t hat's what the lefties do when someone like Trump wins... or the elite ones (candidates..) write books about it and blame everyone but themselves..

we may very well Scream Vote Fraud!

that's because there will likely be plenty of vote fraud

dims are criminals... ergo, there will be some vote fraud... but some systems are fixed and etc...

if Elon Musk owned Twitter 18 months ago, the Hunter Biden laptop story would be household knowledge, and Trump would be president today.
that's probably true...

was going to say other stuff but.... tired of even thinking about lefties

if Elon Musk owned Twitter 18 months ago, the Hunter Biden laptop story would be household knowledge, and Trump would be president today.
The suppression of the Hunter laptop story was key to Biden staying in the hunt for the WH during the last cycle.

If everything about the Biden crime family that is known today had come out pre-election, Trump would have won by a wider margin than Reagan in 1980.

Big Tech and the MSM definitely carried the water for the Biden campaign... and look at what it got us.

It's hilarious now to hear the leftists complaining that the Musk takeover of Twitter will lead to unbridled influence in the 2024 Presidential election, when that is exactly what happened in the 2020 cycle.

These people are unbelievable.

You can cry conspiracy theories all you like for as long as you want. It doesn’t change a thing. :)
A majority of voters, of all three persuasions seem to see it differently.

Thanks for confirming that you’re a conspiracy theorist crybaby.

Only 2.5 more years of crying to go. Possibly more.
The Turtle says Biden will become a moderate in 2023. We'll see who's doing the crying then.
There’s nothing I can provide you with that you would believe.
That's how it works as a conservative trying to convince a liberal with facts.

Fifty-seven percent of voters said they approve of entrepreneur Elon Musk buying Twitter, according to a new Harvard-Harris Poll survey released exclusively to The Hill.

The poll was conducted late last week and released hours after Twitter reached an agreement to sell.

The Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll also showed a divide over whether Twitter fairly shuts down inappropriate speech or if it censors conservative speech. Forty-eight percent of respondents called it a fair platform, while 52 percent said it censors conservative speech.

“Twitter had a poor image and was increasingly out of the mainstream of America and those who believe in free speech,” said Mark Penn, the co-director of the Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey.

“Most of America welcomes the Musk takeover.”

“Voters’ support of Musk’s acquisition sends a clear message: they want less corporate policing and more true debate in social media; they want the digital public squares they have built with their voices to be about political tolerance and not susceptible to political influence and biases,” Dritan Nesho, CEO and chief pollster at HarrisX, added.

The suppression of the Hunter laptop story was key to Biden staying in the hunt for the WH during the last cycle.

If everything about the Biden crime family that is known today had come out pre-election, Trump would have won by a wider margin than Reagan in 1980.

Big Tech and the MSM definitely carried the water for the Biden campaign... and look at what it got us.

It's hilarious now to hear the leftists complaining that the Musk takeover of Twitter will lead to unbridled influence in the 2024 Presidential election, when that is exactly what happened in the 2020 cycle.

Well they know what they employed does work so we can’t get near an opportunity like that
Lib101

Approximately 15% of people who voted for Biden said they would not have had they heard of the laptop story, and the media knew it. That’s why they surppressed it. That alone cost Trump the election.

it really is criminal what the media did, and we are paying for it today.

Approximately 15% of people who voted for Biden said they would not have had they heard of the laptop story, and the media knew it. That’s why they surprised it. That alone cost Trump the election.

Something like 1 in 5......and it woulda flipped it to Trump.

But there was no election fraud.

Something like 1 in 5......and it woulda flipped it to Trump.

But there was no election fraud.
I’ve always said the real cheating wasn’t on Election Night but in the weeks leading up to it, and orchestrated by the media.

Approximately 15% of people who voted for Biden said they would not have had they heard of the laptop story, and the media knew it. That’s why they surppressed it. That alone cost Trump the election.

This is why the leftists are gnashing their teeth over this Twitter deal with Musk... the sale is a major threat to their control of the narrative, and without controlling the narrative, they are are sunk.

Forum List

Back