Elon Musk buys Twitter!!

Commie China Covid Crap in full hype and Dems will try to important the panic in time for November but a media giant allowing dissenting opinion should prevent the next panic hoax from taking hold.
Less than 2 people per state per day for over 2 years die From Covid but games gotta be played by lib loons

This is huge news!! Welcome back Donald Trump!!

No available links right now, its breaking news. What a win for free speech!!

Edit:

Teo things here. The deal doesn’t happen for another 6 months, and having the site flooded with right wing shit posters isn’t going to be the advantage you think it’s going to be.

And after millions of mainstream users close their accounts, and it only becomes another right wing shit post site, the stock will crash and investors will leave in droves.

Look for another site coming in the future, that will no doubt be helped to create by the original Twitter creators.

Congratulations on your new shitpost site.

Teo things here. The deal doesn’t happen for another 6 months, and having the site flooded with right wing shit posters isn’t going to be the advantage you think it’s going to be.

And after millions of mainstream users close their accounts, and it only becomes another right wing shit post site, the stock will crash and investors will leave in droves.

Look for another site coming in the future, that will no doubt be helped to create by the original Twitter creators.

Go start your own platform if you don't like it.

I find it interesting that so many on the right are overjoyed that Musk has bought Twitter. Especially in light of the fact that many conservatives on these boards seem to not like anyone who isn't American (according to their standards).

Hate to tell you, but very little is known about Musk or his politics. On some things, he appears very liberal, on other things, he appears conservative, but you can't really say he's one side or the other. Can't even do that from his political donations, as he's contributed to both Dems and Republicans. He openly supported Andrew Yang for president in the last elections.

I don't really think that Musk is going to be the conservative Twitter savior that many on here think he's going to be.

I am happy to see open source algorithms so we can see who got banned and why.

Also, it would be interesting to see who was pushing Twitter to ban any content that was critical of the left.

98% of political donations from Twitter employees were to Democrats.

It is no secret their censorship was politically motivated.

If free speech scares you, you should move to a communist country.

Yeah that’s your emotive lib loon hopes when in fact all he will do is allow opinion and experience sharing from both sides of the fence. You all can’t compete with the truth so more hair on fire emotetarding

Thanks for confirming that you’re a conspiracy theorist crybaby.

Only 2.5 more years of crying to go. Possibly more.

Maybe. Looks like the political class is nervous as hell. I personally think both xiden and kameltoe are going to be sent out to pasture.

You can cry conspiracy theories all you like for as long as you want. It doesn’t change a thing. :)

You remind me of those cocky fighters prancing around acting like fools until they get knocked out.

Keep prancing, Skippy, it warms my heart!😁

The majority of people don’t believe in your conspiracy theory. Just the whiny crybabies.

Then why is the pitiful class so worried? If there was nothing to it they would ignore it.

DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back