Elon Musk buys Twitter!!

westwall Are you having difficulty with the quoting? That tends to be difficult for people who are retarded.

What exactly didnā€™t happen? The Mueller report is very long and has very detailed information regarding Russia.

Youā€™re continuing to avoid my questions. It seems that youā€™re a little bitch. :)

westwall Are you having difficulty with the quoting? That tends to be difficult for people who are retarded.

What exactly didnā€™t happen? The Mueller report is very long and has very detailed information regarding Russia.

Youā€™re continuing to avoid my questions. It seems that youā€™re a little bitch. :)

And has been proven by Durham to be shit. The Mueller report was full of shrillary bought lies.

We all know this to be true but you still push the Mueller lie.

And has been proven by Durham to be shit. The Mueller report was full of shrillary bought lies.

We all know this to be true but you still push the Mueller lie.
Youā€˜re a conspiracy theorist. Your interpretation of truth doesnā€™t matter.

When you get caught in a lie, you just run away from it like the little bitch you are. Either that or you claim that you ā€œmisspokeā€.

I love Elon musk he supports electric cars and the end to fossil fuels and gas engines.
He's going to rationalize the insanity of binary thinking and uniparty politics.

He's going to rationalize the insanity of binary thinking and unitarian party politics.
I hope he is for free speech.

I love the man and I'm glad he bought Twitter.

Everything musk touches turns to gold.

I heard Tesla is now worth over a trillion dollars.

^Triggered leftist :rofl:

Remember what the left did to SA?

:lmao:

The New York Times = scum; the rag, the people that work there, their combined lack of intelligence and gross shortsightedness, everything.

Libs you Will be able to appear. I dont want your stupid shit censored. Let it appear for all to see and decide; Not Nanny State Government.
I want the libsā€™ ridiculous positions and opinions to appear as well - which they will. This way, conservatives can tear apart their arguments - itā€™s easy once you introduce the TRUTH - and the 40% of voters who could go either way will FINALLY be provided the full picture from which they can base their decision.

You just know thereā€™s something wrong with liberal perspective when they go bananas over the prospect that the opposing perspective will be presented as well.

Unlike you, I actually support free speech for all and will be VERY pissed if he bans liberals like conservatives have been banned. Free speech is free speech FOR ALL.
I am not against free speech. I am against lying and hate speech. As far as Twitter goes, I really couldn't care less. I didn't use it before, I don't use it now and most likely I won't use it in the future.
Happy Tweeting bro...

Forum List

Back