Elon Musk buys Twitter!!

Holy shit. I just fucking explained that.

“And the reason for the extra security is because the inauguration took place two weeks after Jan 6.”

Are you blind? It was right there. I even posted the link for it. Here, I’ll post it again.

Are you retarded?
Govt sponsored Virtue signaling with fake outrage using 25 k troops.

Do you faint now every time you see a fire extinguisher?

It's no big surprise that the hope for free speech has already resulted in AOC losing over 20,000 followers. I mean really, how the hell do you advocate for much of the crazy shit she says? She's an airhead, a total nincompoop with a decent ass, which is probably why Teddy K hired her.

Govt sponsored Virtue signaling with fake outrage using 25 k troops.
Using extra security after botching the last one is “virtue signaling with fake outrage“?
Where do you guys come up with this stuff? :laugh:

I’d say that they simply didn’t want to see another Jan 6 so they took extra precautions.

Using extra security after botching the last one is “virtue signaling with fake outrage“?
Where do you guys come up with this stuff? :laugh:

I’d say that they simply didn’t want to see another Jan 6 so they took extra precautions.
As you ignore Trump suggested Piglosi add more security in DC for Jan 6th.

As you ignore the videos of Capital police unlocking and opening doors.

Whole thing was a set up

Not seeing your main point. Just looks like you’re being pissy.

Talk about being pissy:

[B]XponentialChaos[/B]

Don’t forget that I stumped you and you’re my little bitch. I know I won’t.

What a terrified little bitch you are. I love it

You’re still avoiding the big scary question, little bitch.

I said that you won’t answer it because you‘re a scared little bitch. You can try to play little word games all you like, but you and I both know that’s exactly why you’re running away from it. You little bitch, you.

I own you. You’re my little bitch.

The delicate little bitch continues to prance away from answering what I asked him.

48 posts in the Elon Musk Buys Twitter thread. I say, old Elon has triggered you.

You are one of the classiest posters on this forum. Congratulations on that.

Got you speechless huh?
You are so stupid.

fakemexico.jpg

There's nothing to say.

'Shadow Banning' is yet another “right-wing conspiracy theory” that was 100% true.

Train keep a rollin'.

Yesterday, it was revealed that Twitter’s top lawyer, Vijaya Gadde, was reduced to tears during a virtual meeting with the company’s policy and legal teams following Musk’s successful purchase of the platform.
https://twitter.com/seancpdx/status/1519054764687962115?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

“Gadde is crying because her new boss is a ‘free speech absolutist,’ while she wants to silence divergent opinions from her own,” reported the popular news outlet.
“Gadde is likely the exec who signed off on ZeroHedge’s February 2020 ban for speculating that Covid-19 may have emerged from a Wuhan Lab, and President Trump’s January 2021 ban in connection with the capitol riot.”

Yeah, she should be worried. Lawfare from the side of the right is coming...

Even though he sells EV's?

i was wondering how long it would take for you Trumptards to ignore that fact after you charactors have been ranting about ev's since day one.

What will you do if Musk burns Trump?W

Go back to raaaaaanting & raving about EV's & calling Musk a Commie retard & a traitor, that's what.
Exactly. Wingnuts are so enamored that he is buying Twitter that they are overlooking his EVs and the direct threat to their long-term dependency on gas guzzlers. Poor saps.

Elon has fired the entire twitter board.

All democrats ... Brett Taylor onward.

Hey Elon, If you're looking for new Board Members, I'm available!

:D

All of these entitle whiny Twitter employees fresh out of school are throwing fits because they know they are now viewed as unemployable troublemakers.

Yes, two weeks.

It’s just soooooo weird that they would want to take extra precautions shortly after Jan 6. Lmao.

Why didn’t you read that the first time I told you? Is it because you’re a fucking moron? Or did you just “misspeak” again?

It was Pelosi attempting to create another illusion.

Talk about being pissy:

48 posts in the Elon Musk Buys Twitter thread. I say, old Elon has triggered you.

You are one of the classiest posters on this forum. Congratulations on that.
Thanks. You’re welcome to follow me around and nag at me that you don’t like me all you like.

Just let me know when you actually have something to say or I might get it mixed up with your typical stuff.

Forum List

Back