Elon Musk buys Twitter!!

You’re still having difficulty with the most basic of concepts. It’s hilarious.

You said there wasn’t an inauguration. That was a lie.

You‘re saying that there weren’t many people there. There’s a reason for that - covid.

I’ve explained this several times and you still don’t get it. What part of that do you not understand? Are you retarded?

No, the reason was because it was a sham.. you ignore the tens of thousands of soldiers surrounding the proceedings.

Funny how covid didn't affect them.

No, the reason was because it was a sham.. you ignore the tens of thousands of soldiers surrounding the proceedings.

Funny how covid didn't affect them.
No, the reason was because of covid.

And the reason for the extra security is because the inauguration took place two weeks after Jan 6.

This isn’t complicated. I can give you links but you actually have to READ them.

You retards come up with the dumbest arguments when the obvious explanations are right there a few clicks away.

No, the reason was because of covid.

And the reason for the extra security is because the inauguration took place two weeks after Jan 6.

This isn’t complicated. I can give you links but you actually have to READ them.

You retards come up with the dumbest arguments when the obvious explanations are right there a few clicks away.

Then why have 25,000 troops guarding?

DURRRRRRRRT

Then why have 25,000 troops guarding?

DURRRRRRRRT
Holy shit. I just fucking explained that.

“And the reason for the extra security is because the inauguration took place two weeks after Jan 6.”

Are you blind? It was right there. I even posted the link for it. Here, I’ll post it again.

Are you retarded?

Holy shit. I just fucking explained that.

“And the reason for the extra security is because the inauguration took place two weeks after Jan 6.”

Are you blind? It was right there. I even posted the link for it. Here, I’ll post it again.

Are you retarded?

Two weeks huh. So everyone was gone but they were still worried. Sounds like a dictatorship to me.

Two weeks huh. So everyone was gone but they were still worried. Sounds like a dictatorship to me.
Yes, two weeks.

It’s just soooooo weird that they would want to take extra precautions shortly after Jan 6. Lmao.

Why didn’t you read that the first time I told you? Is it because you’re a fucking moron? Or did you just “misspeak” again?

Yes, two weeks.

It’s just soooooo weird that they would want to take extra precautions shortly after Jan 6. Lmao.

Why didn’t you read that the first time I told you? Is it because you’re a fucking moron? Or did you just “misspeak” again?

Yeah, one riot, most of whom were fbi plants, and the only fatality a Trump supporting woman wrapped in a flag.

She was truly terrifying.

You pathetic whiners.

Yeah, one riot, most of whom were fbi plants, and the only fatality a Trump supporting woman wrapped in a flag.

She was truly terrifying.

You pathetic whiners.
There you go piling up the stupid nonsense again. Let’s go one at a time.

1) Why did I need to repeat the exact same thing twice for you? Why didn’t you read it the first time?

2) You’re claiming that most of the rioters were FBI plants. There were over 700 rioters charged, and likely many more who were not charged. You’re claiming that most of these people were FBI plants. Let’s be generous and call it 1000 total rioters. So according to your claim, you’re saying that there were at least 501 FBI plants. Now do you actually believe that there were that many of them? Or did you “misspeak” again?

3) Many Capitol police officers were injured on Jan 6 as they clearly lost control of the situation. Clearly they wanted extra security to prevent another Jan 6 from happening. What exactly is so complicated about that? Seems perfectly reasonable.

4) Dumb bitch was trying to lead a violent mob through a barricaded part of the building. Capitol police were outnumbered and needed to protect our elected officials. She fucked around and found out. I don’t have a problem with this shooting. Seems like you’re the one whining about it.

There you go piling up the stupid nonsense again. Let’s go one at a time.

1) Why did I need to repeat the exact same thing twice for you? Why didn’t you read it the first time?

2) You’re claiming that most of the rioters were FBI plants. There were over 700 rioters charged, and likely many more who were not charged. You’re claiming that most of these people were FBI plants. Let’s be generous and call it 1000 total rioters. So according to your claim, you’re saying that there were at least 501 FBI plants. Now do you actually believe that there were that many of them? Or did you “misspeak” again?

3) Many Capitol police officers were injured on Jan 6 as they clearly lost control of the situation. Clearly they wanted extra security to prevent another Jan 6 from happening. What exactly is so complicated about that? Seems perfectly reasonable.

4) Dumb bitch was trying to lead a violent mob through a barricaded part of the building. Capitol police were outnumbered and needed to protect our elected officials. She fucked around and found out. I don’t have a problem with this shooting. Seems like you’re the one whining about it.

Why do you lie?

Because you are a scumbag?

What about Russia did I lie about? It’s well-documented in the Mueller report.

Why are you continuing to avoid what I asked you? Are you a little bitch? I’m not avoiding what you ask.
[/Qsock.

Well documented that it didn't happen.

Yet here you are pushing the lie.

Forum List

Back