Elon Musk: "China's future economy may be two to three times the size of the US"...Breitbart: Elon Musk’s History of Cozying Up to Red China

Musk is a commie now?

Didn't Trump have his shirts and ties made in China? What about some of Ivanka's brands?

Brietbart calling Elon Musk a communist is rich.

Didn't Trump have his shirts and ties made in China? What about some of Ivanka's brands?

Brietbart calling Elon Musk a communist is rich.
If you are in business, you have your products produced where it is cheapest-----like your competitors do or you go out business Surada. Don't you know anything? or ever stop trying to manipulate.

I think the Chinese people will get tired of being robbed of their freedom and liberty and revolt against their totalitarian government before the economy grows that much.

Musk is a commie now?

"MAY" is a very big word....

Or China could have a major revolution wiping out eons of progress.

We've been supporting China's growth and strength and power for decades now, buying their cheap shit.

If they're a problem, they're a problem of our own making.

Just like the cartels to our south.

Every $Billionaire/$100 millionaire investor/entrepreneur cozies up to China. All of them. Not one gives a shit about America. Not one.

The difficult thing to figure out is someone like Mark Cuban, a liberal hero, how is he a liberal hero? The man has made $100s millions by investing and outsourcing products to Asia. He is an enemy of the United States. And so are all the rest. It just shows you how well corporate media and politicians keep us divided and distracted while the real enemy remains hidden.

They currently have 1.5 billion people. We have appx 330 million. It's simple math. I suppose that is tough for those who are always railing about schools though.

Every $Billionaire/$100 millionaire investor/entrepreneur cozies up to China. All of them. Not one gives a shit about America. Not one.

The difficult thing to figure out is someone like Mark Cuban, a liberal hero, how is he a liberal hero? The man has made $100s millions by investing and outsourcing products to Asia. He is an enemy of the United States. And so are all the rest. It just shows you how well corporate media and politicians keep us divided and distracted while the real enemy remains hidden.

Capitalism knows no borders, capitalism has no loyalties to anything but profit. We are a capitalistic society and then you when when our businesses do what capitalism demands they do

Capitalism knows no borders, capitalism has no loyalties to anything but profit. We are a capitalistic society and then you when when our businesses do what capitalism demands they do
Nope.
I make choices. And some of those choices means a couple % less margins, but I do it anyway.
Take paper. I refuse to buy Chinese paper. They have severely damaged the U.S. paper industry. And they did it through predatory selling. Which is supposed to be illegal, but getting our corrupt government to do anything about illegal business practices by China is next to impossible.
Just like the steel industry, by the time our corrupt wasps in Washington decided to do something about China plundering our paper market - it was too late. China is now the worlds largest producer/exporter of paper.
It goes beyond that, China now owns several U.S. paper companies. And then they went after Canada. And now they own Canadian mills also like Paper Excellence in Halifax. And now they own Domtar, China bought it for $3 Billion this year.
Take this industry, and multiply it by 100 others.
Fuck your "it's just capitalism" response. No it isn't.
It is a bastardized version of capitalism called Capitalist Oligarchy. In which an extraordinarily small number of elites control entire industries, and do it not through capitalist methods, but through corruption and government collusion in predatory methods forcing out everyone else.

Nope.
I make choices. And some of those choices means a couple % less margins, but I do it anyway.
Take paper. I refuse to buy Chinese paper. They have severely damaged the U.S. paper industry. And they did it through predatory selling. Which is supposed to be illegal, but getting our corrupt government to do anything about illegal business practices by China is next to impossible.
Just like the steel industry, by the time our corrupt wasps in Washington decided to do something about China plundering our paper market - it was too late. China is now the worlds largest producer/exporter of paper.
It goes beyond that, China now owns several U.S. paper companies. And then they went after Canada. And now they own Canadian mills also like Paper Excellence in Halifax. And now they own Domtar, China bought it for $3 Billion this year.
It is a bastardized version of capitalism called Capitalist Oligarchy. In which an extraordinarily small number of elites control entire industries, and do it not through capitalist methods, but through corruption and government collusion in predatory methods forcing out everyone else.

That's exactly how our "capitalism" would work also if we didn't put regulations in place. Granted even then they are not always enforced.

Nope.

So you do not understand what capitalism is, I cannot really help that, seems you are too old to learn something new.

The whole point of capitalism is to make money, nothing else.

That's exactly how our "capitalism" would work also if we didn't put regulations in place. Granted even then they are not always enforced.

That is how any capitalism would work without regulations in place, not just "ours", whatever that means.

So you do not understand what capitalism is, I cannot really help that, seems you are too old to learn something new.

The whole point of capitalism is to make money, nothing else.
No you don't.
Capitalism isn't a government using tax revenues and it's power to overtake industries.
Are you seriously going to sit there and claim it is??
If so, then you don't know anything at all about what capitalism is.

It is not even that.
Modern corporatism is not capitalism. It simply isn't.
When an industry is taken over by a government who uses it's revenues, power and influence to do so - that is not capitalism.

No you don't.
Capitalism isn't a government using tax revenues and it's power to overtake industries.
Are you seriously going to sit there and claim it is??
If so, then you don't know anything at all about what capitalism is.

I am not talking about what China does, I am talkin about what the companies here and in Canada do. Nobody forced those companies to sell out to China.

It is not even that.
Modern corporatism is not capitalism. It simply isn't.
When an industry is taken over by a government who uses it's revenues, power and influence to do so - that is not capitalism.

It gets difficult discussing things because the definitions change so often. I do not disagree that what we practice is not capitalism but yet that is what so many call it.

I am not talking about what China does, I am talkin about what the companies here and in Canada do. Nobody forced those companies to sell out to China.
Hahaha.....
You are simply to stubborn to admit what someone else said was right.
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT CHINA.
My posts are about China taking over whole industries and fucks like Mark Cuban gleefully investing with China to do so.
The opposite of what capitalism is.

Hahaha.....
You are simply to stubborn to admit what someone else said was right.
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT CHINA.
My posts are about China taking over whole industries and fucks like Mark Cuban gleefully investing with China to do so.

Not really.

IMO if Henry Ford could have simply moved production to Mexico as opposed to paying higher wages he would have.

Mark Cuban gleefully investing with China is making him a shit ton of money, the only true purpose of capitalism.

Forum List

Back