Elon Musk is out of control. Here is how to rein him in.....Robert Reich

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Elon Musk is rapidly transforming his enormous wealth – he’s the richest person in the world – into a huge source of unaccountable political power that’s now backing Trump and other authoritarians around the world.

Musk owns X, formerly known as Twitter. He publicly endorsed Donald Trump last month. Before that, Musk helped form a pro-Trump super political action committee. Meanwhile, the former US president has revived his presence on the X platform.

Musk just hired a Republican operative with expertise in field organizing to help with get-out-the-vote efforts on behalf of Trump.

Trump and Musk have both floated the idea of governing together if Trump wins a second term. “I think it would be great to just have a government efficiency commission,” Musk said in a conversation with Trump earlier this month streamed on X. “And I’d be happy to help out on such a commission.”

Robert Reich exposes himself as not only an evil tyrant but also a moron, as SpaceX already put the rest of the space launch industry on life support and there is literally no other company that can take it's place.

For those just waking up, the dem's masks are off and they don't care if you know what they're doing anymore.

We are officially in the "whaddaya gonna do about it, faggots?" stage now.

Elon Musk is rapidly transforming his enormous wealth – he’s the richest person in the world – into a huge source of unaccountable political power that’s now backing Trump and other authoritarians around the world.

Musk owns X, formerly known as Twitter. He publicly endorsed Donald Trump last month. Before that, Musk helped form a pro-Trump super political action committee. Meanwhile, the former US president has revived his presence on the X platform.

Musk just hired a Republican operative with expertise in field organizing to help with get-out-the-vote efforts on behalf of Trump.

Trump and Musk have both floated the idea of governing together if Trump wins a second term. “I think it would be great to just have a government efficiency commission,” Musk said in a conversation with Trump earlier this month streamed on X. “And I’d be happy to help out on such a commission.”

Robert Reich exposes himself as not only an evil tyrant but also a moron, as SpaceX already put the rest of the space launch industry on life support and there is literally no other company that can take it's place.

For those just waking up, the dem's masks are off and they don't care if you know what they're doing anymore.

Eventually, men like Musk end up destroying themselves. Because of their arrogance, ego, and hubris.
That's funny. Two retards who don't know the first thing about governing....want to govern. :)

Trump-the antichrist?

Musk- the False prophet elevating the antichrist, who forces us to implant a number to buy and sell?

😮😮😮 😁😁😁

Elmo can't get the authoritarian power he wants from a Democratic government and he can't run himself so he's decided to be the puppet master.

I don't think he's smart enough to pull it off though.

reich has certainly forgotten mote economics than trump and the treason caucus ever bothered to learn.

Robert Reich....

GibsHelicopterRide.jpg.jpg

Forum List

Back