Elon Musk Takes 9.2% Stake in Twitter After Hinting at Shake-Up.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
He is now the largest shareholder.
1649076876219.png

“Elon Musk has taken a 9.2% stake in Twitter Inc. to become the platform’s biggest shareholder, a week after hinting he might shake up the social media industry. . . . Musk, 50, polled his more than 80 million followers on Twitter last month, asking them whether the company adheres to the principles of free speech. After more than 70% said no, he asked whether a new platform was needed and said he was giving serious thought to starting his own.”

View attachment 625957
“Elon Musk has taken a 9.2% stake in Twitter Inc. to become the platform’s biggest shareholder, a week after hinting he might shake up the social media industry. . . . Musk, 50, polled his more than 80 million followers on Twitter last month, asking them whether the company adheres to the principles of free speech. After more than 70% said no, he asked whether a new platform was needed and said he was giving serious thought to starting his own.”
Yep..your side..just keeps attracting the crazies. Keep it up. :auiqs.jpg:

Tell us more about what kind of adult wants to talk to 5 year olds who are not their kids about sex.
No one. Again, these division pimped and fabricated "culture" wars..exist in your soft, weak, alt-right minds.
You don't think. You react. You know..feelz and stuff...because....God..yeah. :)

Again, your side..is absolutely fucking bonkers. WTF happened? :auiqs.jpg:

No one. Again, these division pimped and fabricated "culture" wars..exist in your soft, weak, alt-right minds.
You don't think. You react. You know..feelz and stuff...because....God..yeah. :)

Again, your side..is absolutely fucking bonkers. WTF happened? :auiqs.jpg:
The ones that said "I just want to be left alone" have said "No more" in ever increasing numbers. Your ilk pushed too hard, now you will reap the whirlwind.

The ones that said "I just want to be left alone" have said "No more" in ever increasing numbers. Your ilk pushed too hard, now you will reap the whirlwind.
Then how come you won't return the favor? Why the hate?, the bigotry?, the constant oppression through gerrymandering, suppression, court stacking, and legislation?
Because it's not about being left alone. It's about asserting your will on the majority. Because of your just and righteous beliefs...which you believe everyone should espouse. :)

In other words, what are you afraid of?..really.

Then how come you won't return the favor? Why the hate?, the bigotry?, the constant oppression through gerrymandering, suppression, court stacking, and legislation?
Because it's not about being left alone. It's about asserting your will on the majority. Because of your just and righteous beliefs...which you believe everyone should espouse. :)

In other words, what are you afraid of?..really.
Why? Because you left us no alternative.....You pushed too hard, woke the sleeping giant, so now you will pay the price of your folly.....The die is cast.

Why? Because you left us no alternative.....You pushed too hard, woke the sleeping giant, so now you will pay the price of your folly.....The die is cast.
You've been pushing your "alternatives' forth since 1994...soo..what's the excuse for not living and letting live about in the past decades? :auiqs.jpg:

Again, this has NOTHING to do with leaving you alone or "pushing".
You have spent the past three decades pushing the will of the dwindling minority onto the majority...not matter the cost.

What..are..you..really..afraid..of..here??

You've been pushing your "alternatives' forth since 1994...soo..what's the excuse for not living and letting live about in the past decades? :auiqs.jpg:

Again, this has NOTHING to do with leaving you alone or "pushing".
You have spent the past three decades pushing the will of the dwindling minority onto the majority...not matter the cost.

What..are..you..really..afraid..of..here??
Are you obtuse?

Most people are slightly right of center and the fact of the matter is leftists are the ones in the minority, you just shout louder and act-out like petulant children.

Well all that has come to a middle and you will soon find out just how shallow your perceived support is.

Then again I'm sure you already know that but are just whistling past the graveyard with your fingers crossed hoping it won't come to pass.....Good luck with all that.

Elon Musk is crazy?
Taking on and taunting the SEC?..yeah..that qualifies him as crazy. Shit that you and I would get fined..or be facing serious charges for.

Hooray for Elon Musk! Looks as though Libtards and Fake News will realize their dream and passions when the Orange Man returns to Tweeter and the "mean twits'' resume. It'll push all the country's problems off the charts. Makes my day!

Taking on and taunting the SEC?..yeah..that qualifies him as crazy. Shit that you and I would get fined..or be facing serious charges for.

I thought we had a government by the people. You seem to be inferring that we have no free speech when it comes to government bureaucrats. Regardless, I fail to see how this qualifies him or anyone else as crazy.

View attachment 625957

He’s already having a positive effect:
D1DB1C1C-AB2D-4368-967D-DDC3F7909DF8.jpeg

Forum List

Back