Elon Musk

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
1723847014912.png

He's not dead.

Think about it, then tell us if you understand what this post is about.

View attachment 996792

He's not dead.

Think about it, then tell us if you understand what this post is about.

What is the equivalency?

Do you believe MSM is transparent and honest all the time?

We are living in a world of competing resources and forces who want to promote their message and/or agenda. This transcends beyond any nations borders by the way.

The elephant in the room is every word out of the Democrat's mouths is a lie, distortion, distraction, misrepresentation, projection, absurdity, ambition and/or confession. Let me know when we shut down our primary sources of information, Democrat propaganda.

Last edited:
The elephant in the room is every word out of the Democrat's mouths is a lie, distortion, distraction, misrepresentation, projection, absurdity, ambition and/or confession. Let me know when we shut down our primary sources of information, Democrat propaganda.

You leftists are just plain intellectually dishonest.
We’re talking about Elon Musk here! Both sides should be able to make fun of that dork. :cool-45:

#RICHDORKSTILLADORK

What is the equivalency?

Do you believe MSM is transparent and honest all the time?
Nearly all the time, yes if you’re limiting the MSM to organizations like the AP and NPR that are not beholden to maximizing the numbers of listeners, viewers or readers.

My turn...

Do you think the alternative media is transparent and honest?

Have you ever seen any of them print or publish a retraction that wasn’t court mandated?

Nearly all the time, yes if you’re limiting the MSM to organizations like the AP and NPR that are not beholden to maximizing the numbers of listeners, viewers or readers.

My turn...

Do you think the alternative media is transparent and honest?

Have you ever seen any of them print or publish a retraction that wasn’t court mandated?

Uncensored social media is the most transparent possible and people share their ideas and/or "news" and people can decide if they want to consume it or not.

In terms of honesty, that is one a case by case basis, just as the MSM. The difference is that I, as an individual, don't have sponsors to appease when I share my point of view.

Uncensored social media is the most transparent possible and people share their ideas and/or "news" and people can decide if they want to consume it or not.
I asked if they were honest. By not answering, you have confirmed they are not.
In terms of honesty, that is one a case by case basis, just as the MSM. The difference is that I, as an individual, don't have sponsors to appease when I share my point of view.
Hmm..okay..in what cases do you think the alternative media is honest...name some names and please let me know when they have published retractions...

So is it your solution to not being able to say anything out of fear of persecution?

Who lives in fear of prosecution? Oh yeah, people who practice libel and slander like FOX.

Nothing prevents anyone from publishing opinionated pieces but you can’t make fraudulent accusations as Sydney Powell and Rudy have found out.

Forum List

Back