Emails: Lois Lerner Is Longtime Friends With Regulator Who Targeted Scott Walker

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Funny, how these CIRCUMSTANTIAL things always show up with NeoCommies involved! What are the odds?

TDC - The Daily Caller ^ | July 11, 2015 | Chuck Ross
Lois Lerner, the former IRS official accused of targeting conservative non-profit groups, is longtime friends with a Wisconsin state regulator who helped local prosecutors investigate aides and conservative allies of Gov. Scott Walker. The Wall Street Journal reports in an editorial ["Wisconsin's Friends at the IRS"] that Lerner and Kevin Kennedy, the director of the Wisconsin Government Accountability Board (GAB), were in routine contact via email between 2011 and 2013. Emails viewed by The Journal show that the two regulators discussed issues ranging from the personal to political. They shared news articles about campaign finance and also discussed dinner plans....

And the shit keeps getting deeper...
Most criminal administration in the history of our nation.
Fuck all you democrats....pay back is gonna be a bitch.

Not gonna lie it's been a pretty fun 6+ years of payback for the Bush disaster you all inflicted on this country. Especially the last few weeks have been pretty great. :thup:

Heck, If you listed Obama's close friends and associates over the years, you would have a who's who of America haters (e.g. Rev Wright), Racists (e.g Sharpton) and criminals (e.g. Rezko). There's plenty more of course.

Not gonna lie it's been a pretty fun 6+ years of payback for the Bush disaster you all inflicted on this country. Especially the last few weeks have been pretty great. :thup:

So you're happy the IRS was used to persecute innocent Americans?

What a bold claim. Without any proof. :laugh:

No, it's been fun watching all you smug bastards bitch and moan for 6 years :thup:

No, it's been fun watching all you smug bastards bitch and moan for 6 years :thup:

There's abundant proof. Only a fool believes she's innocent.

I'm sure she'll be arrested any day now :rofl:

Not as long as Obama is in office. When Trump gets elected, she'll be going straight to prison.

Not as long as Obama is in office. When Trump gets elected, she'll be going straight to prison.
:rofl:

Only a POS like you would get satisfaction out of your party committing crimes against American citizens. More proof that you have no morals.

Only a POS like you would get satisfaction out of your party committing crimes against American citizens. More proof that you have no morals.
They did not commit any crimes. But please feel free to continue bitching and moaning. It keeps the site fun for me. :thup:

They did not commit any crimes. But please feel free to continue bitching and moaning. It keeps the site fun for me. :thup:
They used their position in government to damage American citizens, which is a crime. Why do you think Lerner is hiding evidence, stupid?

They used their position in government to damage American citizens, which is a crime. Why do you think Lerner is hiding evidence, stupid?
Did they? Zero real evidence so far. I might believe you loser cons, if you weren't constantly inventing fake grievances.

When Lerner said she had done nothing wrong, it was only the last of a long series of lies she had already told and continues to tell.
The whole Democratic Party apparatus is up to their necks in this shit. We need Scott Walker or someone like him to prosecute these cases to the fullest extent and send assholes like Lerner, Koskinen, and Holder to prison.

Did they? Zero real evidence so far. I might believe you loser cons, if you weren't constantly inventing fake grievances.
I guess you don't keep up on current events much, do you, idiot?

Yeah current events point to her probably being arrested any day now :rofl:

Thank you for admitting you support criminal activity by government officials.

Thank you for admitting you support criminal activity by government officials.
Lol you are so lame

Forum List

Back