Emails Reveal President Obama Shut Down WW2 Memorial Knowing Vets Were Coming!

If this doesn't suggest that our unconstitutional putative president doesn't respect our WW2 vets and servicemen, then I don't know what to say.

Obama didn't close the memorials. Congress did. duh!

And as a veteran, I take offense to your persistent denigration and racist attitude towards our Commander in Chief.

What part of a PARK, makes it an essential government function?

Perhaps the part that kept the golf course open at Edwards AFB for the Manchurian muslim to play on during the shutdown!...all other AFB golf courses where dumbo wasn't playing were closed during the presidents shutdown.

Golf Courses at military bases stay open because they are not funded by Congress. They operate on something called Non Appropriated Funds (NAF). This means the courses operate like a non-profit organization. They charge fees and operate the course off of those fees.

Edwards is in the desert, Obama doesn't play there. But if he was so inclined, it would have been open.

I misspoke, it was Andrews AFB that he kept open, while all others were closed. But those military golf courses all look the same to me. And he didn't close Andrews because???

And while you go try and answer that logically, what about the supposed LIE of NBC's about the entire MALL WAS CLOSED?

Obama has shown he was doing his best to purposely hurt the American people as a result of the government’s fake shutdown. He claimed it is because the government can not afford to keep certain entities afloat. What is not in the news is that the furloughed workers will get back pay for being off work, and the monuments and parks that are being closed are actually costing more to close them than it did to keep them open. Now, according to Obama, the PBS t.v. station is more important and ”affordable” than military death benefits.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzhCzqYM17M]Obama Gives $445 Million To PBS While Stopping Death Benefits For Military - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
If this doesn't suggest that our unconstitutional putative president doesn't respect our WW2 vets and servicemen, then I don't know what to say.

Obama didn't close the memorials. Congress did. duh!

And as a veteran, I take offense to your persistent denigration and racist attitude towards our Commander in Chief.

Congress did not close the memorials. That was the Obama Administration. Pointing out the truth of what this President chose to do is not "racist" it's simply exposing what happened following the government shutdown. The fact is...this President deliberately tried to make the shutdown as painful for average Americans as he possibly could because he thought he could blame what took place on the GOP. The GOP did not close those memorials...Barack Obama did and I take offense to your accusing those who point out what he did, of racism! This was old school Chicago style political gamesmanship and RACE had zero to do with it!

Perhaps the part that kept the golf course open at Edwards AFB for the Manchurian muslim to play on during the shutdown!...all other AFB golf courses where dumbo wasn't playing were closed during the presidents shutdown.

Golf Courses at military bases stay open because they are not funded by Congress. They operate on something called Non Appropriated Funds (NAF). This means the courses operate like a non-profit organization. They charge fees and operate the course off of those fees.

Edwards is in the desert, Obama doesn't play there. But if he was so inclined, it would have been open.

I misspoke, it was Andrews AFB that he kept open, while all others were closed. But those military golf courses all look the same to me. And he didn't close Andrews because???

And while you go try and answer that logically, what about the supposed LIE of NBC's about the entire MALL WAS CLOSED?

Ask any of the many ex military on this board. Enlisted and Officers Clubs, bowling alleys, auto shops, golf courses are all funded by NAF. That means Congress does not pay the bills and they are not affected by a shutdown. I worked at a military base during the Republican shutdown. I was a contractor and I kept working, government workers were sent home...and yes the golf courses stayed open

NBC phrased it wrong. Every museum and monument on the mall was shut down. The mall itself was open. If you have ever been to Washington, you would know why

When all fails stomp your feet and wail,

you have a racist attitude towards our commander in Chief

omg...how childish and if pointing out truth hurts that bad, SO WHAT

Ask any of the many ex military on this board. Enlisted and Officers Clubs, bowling alleys, auto shops, golf courses are all funded by NAF. That means Congress does not pay the bills and they are not affected by a shutdown. I worked at a military base during the Republican shutdown. I was a contractor and I kept working, government workers were sent home...and yes the golf courses stayed open

NBC phrased it wrong. Every museum and monument on the mall was shut down. The mall itself was open. If you have ever been to Washington, you would know why

Perhaps you did, and the president, at that time didn't shut them down...he did this time!

Yes, we all believe you over NBC! :cuckoo:

LOL, So now NBC phrased it wrong

wow, how arrogant and desperate can one get

good grief, by now everyone knows who's fault this was or Obama's disapprovals wouldn't be this low

so suck up, you tried to spin it as long as you could, now it's OVER and hopefully so is that party he belongs to

and from the first elections, it looks like we are well on way to kicking them curb, thank your dear wonderful leader for that and yourselves

bravo-good riddance

Last edited:

Perhaps you did, and the president, at that time didn't shut them down...he did this time!

I call bullshit

The military worked during the shutdown and their officers clubs and golf courses funded by NAF were open

If this doesn't suggest that our unconstitutional putative president doesn't respect our WW2 vets and servicemen, then I don't know what to say. If alive today, my father and other family members who served in WW2 would not appreciate the disrespect this putative president has shown towards our courageous servicemen who fought to protect the Constitution and the integrity of this nation that is on the brink of disaster today. What we have is a administration full of blatant criminals who engaged in a act of aggression towards these hero's of the Pacific and European theater. The framers of the Constitution, namely Article 2 Section 1, wanted a natural born citizen as a future president for the sole purpose of having allegiance to the United States of America and it's armed forces. What liberals have put in office the last 6 years is a man who's birth was governed by the British Act of 1948 due to his father being a British subject with allegiance to the British Crown. That concept has given us a putative president born with dual allegiances and total disrespect for this nations principles and the veterans of the greatest generation who sacrificed to save this country from tyranny. Again, how disgusting and disrespectful.

Emails Reveal Obama Admin Shut Down WW II Memorial Knowing Vets Were Coming

as vindictive as the prezbo is

no one needs an email to know that

face it that is just how he rolls

the email is just icing on the cake

I call bullshit

The military worked during the shutdown and their officers clubs and golf courses funded by NAF were open

Certainly doesn't sound correct according to this ONE report .... [snip]Officials at Pope Field said the effect of the shutdown could be felt for a year. About 1,200 Reserve airmen at Pope were unable to work or train during the shutdown, and maintenance projects piled up, officials said.

The Army-funded Airborne & Special Operations Museum in downtown Fayetteville was closed during the shutdown as part of Fort Bragg's nonessential operations. The post's two commissaries also were closed.[/snip]

http://www.fayobserver.com/article_ee232f51-2e66-5fb6-bc04-df434e26fa54.html

Commissaries closed but you say officers clubs and golf courses remained open? We simply can't believe a word a subversive says!

Nonessential government functions are nonessential

Hint to Republicans

Parks are nonessential
People are essential

WWII Veterans were shut out from Parks. Parks were opened for non-citizens. Explica!!

Guess what?

The WWII memorial was closed for noncitizens too

Oh, and here's a cut from the USGA stating the following....No matter where they are stationed or where their assignments take them, there is a strong likelihood that golf-loving service members will find themselves at a base with a golf course. The Department of Defense oversees more than 150 golf facilities at military installations around the world.

USGA: 2011 News Archive

And so it was closed to all visitors, as was the Mall as stated by NBC news. which, you try to tell us is wrong! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

WWII Veterans were shut out from Parks. Parks were opened for non-citizens. Explica!!

Guess what?

Oh, and here's a cut from the USGA stating the following....No matter where they are stationed or where their assignments take them, there is a strong likelihood that golf-loving service members will find themselves at a base with a golf course. The Department of Defense oversees more than 150 golf facilities at military installations around the world.

And so it was closed to all visitors, as was the Mall as stated by NBC news. which, you try to tell us is wrong! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Ummmmmm...whoop de do

I have seen the course at Ft Gordon and seen courses at other military bases that are pretty shitty.

Regardless they were built with taxpayer dollars and operated as NAF. During the Republican shutdown, the Military stayed on the job and they had access to their golf courses.

During the Republucan shutdown, the mall was open, the monuments were closed

Guess what?

Ummmmmm...whoop de do

I have seen the course at Ft Gordon and seen courses at other military bases that are pretty shitty.

Regardless they were built with taxpayer dollars and operated as NAF. During the Republican shutdown, the Military stayed on the job and they had access to their golf courses.

So now the USGA is WRONG stating The Department of Defense oversees more than 150 golf facilities at military installations around the world...... we believe you subversive, we really do! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I call bullshit

Certainly doesn't sound correct according to this ONE report .... [snip]Officials at Pope Field said the effect of the shutdown could be felt for a year. About 1,200 Reserve airmen at Pope were unable to work or train during the shutdown, and maintenance projects piled up, officials said.

The Army-funded Airborne & Special Operations Museum in downtown Fayetteville was closed during the shutdown as part of Fort Bragg's nonessential operations. The post's two commissaries also were closed.[/snip]

Commissaries closed but you say officers clubs and golf courses remained open? We simply can't believe a word a subversive says!

Wow....you figured out how the Google worked
I am proud of you

What stayed open during the Republican shutdown and what closed depended on funding. Comissaries are funded by congress. Anything related to morale are NAF.

Damn.....you are learning a lot since you joined this board aren't ya?

Ummmmmm...whoop de do

So now the USGA is WRONG stating The Department of Defense oversees more than 150 golf facilities at military installations around the world...... we believe you subversive, we really do! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Only 150?

I thought it would be higher. Every rinky dink base I have been to has some type of golf course. Even 9 holes par 3.

Those courses are NAF funded. While you are busy with the Google, can you find a single one that isn't?

If this doesn't suggest that our unconstitutional putative president doesn't respect our WW2 vets and servicemen, then I don't know what to say. If alive today, my father and other family members who served in WW2 would not appreciate the disrespect this putative president has shown towards our courageous servicemen who fought to protect the Constitution and the integrity of this nation that is on the brink of disaster today. What we have is a administration full of blatant criminals who engaged in a act of aggression towards these hero's of the Pacific and European theater. The framers of the Constitution, namely Article 2 Section 1, wanted a natural born citizen as a future president for the sole purpose of having allegiance to the United States of America and it's armed forces. What liberals have put in office the last 6 years is a man who's birth was governed by the British Act of 1948 due to his father being a British subject with allegiance to the British Crown. That concept has given us a putative president born with dual allegiances and total disrespect for this nations principles and the veterans of the greatest generation who sacrificed to save this country from tyranny. Again, how disgusting and disrespectful.

Given that the memorial cost way more money to close than keep open, it's clear that it was done out of spite. Obama wanted to inflict the most pain on people and chose things accordingly. He wanted states to lose money on popular tourist locations. Some states wanted to reopen places, on their dime, and were refused.

Both parties were involved in the dispute that led to the sequester, but I think the Dems wanted it and were planning for it. Signs went up immediately, meaning they were already ordered in advance. Instead of minimizing damage, the Dems sought to hurt as many as possible. The Dems welcomed the closings and the media dutifully placed all blame on the Republicans.

Given that the memorial cost way more money to close than keep open, it's clear that it was done out of spite. Obama wanted to inflict the most pain on people and chose things accordingly. He wanted states to lose money on popular tourist locations. Some states wanted to reopen places, on their dime, and were refused.

Both parties were involved in the dispute that led to the sequester, but I think the Dems wanted it and were planning for it. Signs went up immediately, meaning they were already ordered in advance. Instead of minimizing damage, the Dems sought to hurt as many as possible. The Dems welcomed the closings and the media dutifully placed all blame on the Republicans.
Obama/Reid behind it ALL. Spineless Repubicans hapless/Helpless to defend themselves. THEY had better be careful this year and develop a SPINE.

Forum List

Back