Embarassment and Apologies

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
I was in a discussion about being American the other day, and the things that I am, or am not sorry for.

I said that the native American Indians can go fuck themselves.
They were Human Animals of the plains, nothing more and nothing less.
On a moral par with leopards, wolves, and bears, and birds.
They can shut the fuck up and get used to America.
The better, smarter, more advanced and better organized, and educated man won.
Simple as that.
And NO I'm NOT Sorry for that, and never will be and I will not apologize for it.

What should I apologize to a fucking bird for ? or a fucking washer machine for that matter lol

But there is one thing that really am quite sorry for, and even maybe a little embarrassed over.
Religion's grip on America, and just how ridiculous America can really be, in the objective sense... and then having America go around influencing that shit into who it can, and bully people who it can, and getting laughed at by the rest.

America's rigid culture where everything is taboo, is really stupid.

This right here and right now.. really is, about the year 1900 in plenty of the Western world.

superman-batman-robin-threeway-not-gay.jpg

I was in a discussion about being American the other day, and the things that I am, or am not sorry for.

I said that the native American Indians can go fuck themselves.
They were Human Animals of the plains, nothing more and nothing less.
On a moral par with leopards, wolves, and bears, and birds.
They can shut the fuck up and get used to America.
The better, smarter, more advanced and better organized, and educated man won.
Simple as that.
And NO I'm NOT Sorry for that, and never will be and I will not apologize for it.

What should I apologize to a fucking bird for ? or a fucking washer machine for that matter lol

But there is one thing that really am quite sorry for, and even maybe a little embarrassed over.
Religion's grip on America, and just how ridiculous America can really be, in the objective sense... and then having America go around influencing that shit into who it can, and bully people who it can, and getting laughed at by the rest.

America's rigid culture where everything is taboo, is really stupid.

This right here and right now.. really is, about the year 1900 in plenty of the Western world.

Dear IceMan30
No need for apologies if you are not the one who committed genocide against anyone.
But you might be thankful to the Iroquois for contributing the idea of a CONFEDERACY of tribes or nations
that influenced the formation of America's early conferences and later union of states.

You might recognize that the age old idea of leaving in harmony with nature and with humanity as a whole family,
is deeper and older among the Native Americans who survived many more generations of wars, slavery, and genocide
long before the current generations of Americans have gone through our stages of "tribal and civil warfare"

What is supreme is the supreme nature in all human beings, and the best that each culture has to offer the whole.

The day we all see that in each other, that's the day we will have arrived at maturity.
If you look around, and still see fighting, if you still see the world as a battle of "them vs. us"
then we aren't quite there yet.

Forum List

Back