Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't a private citizen run a background check?
Oh I don’t know Joy...because stalkers will pretend to sell a gun and instead use the vital information to attack their victims. Likewise, the mafia will pretend to sell a gun and instead use the vital information to target their victims. Same with serial rapists, serial killers, jilted lovers, former spouses, disgruntled employees,.... Like all progressives you think like a 1st grader and also believe that all decisions happen in vacuum.

Oh I don’t know Joy...because stalkers will pretend to sell a gun and instead use the vital information to attack their victims. Likewise, the mafia will pretend to sell a gun and instead use the vital information to target their victims. Same with serial rapists, serial killers, jilted lovers, former spouses, disgruntled employees,.... Like all progressives you think like a 1st grader and also believe that all decisions happen in vacuum.

There are ways around this for example the potential buyer could run his own background check through the NICS system and when he passes he's given a number which he gives to the seller who then can verify. Just one way of going about it.

Is she really a skin-head as in how the name skin-head is known politically and socially or is your calling her a skin-head just another one of your routine lies and dishonest ways to disparage and demonize some kid who is making you and your ilk feel insecure and afraid?
She’s ignorant, uninformed, arrogant, bixsexual, fascist, and being exploited by progressives. If she doesn’t make you “afraid” then there’s is something really wrong with you.

Is she really a skin-head as in how the name skin-head is known politically and socially or is your calling her a skin-head just another one of your routine lies and dishonest ways to disparage and demonize some kid who is making you and your ilk feel insecure and afraid?
She’s ignorant, uninformed, arrogant, bixsexual, fascist, and being exploited by progressives. If she doesn’t make you “afraid” then there’s is something really wrong with you.

I think we can all agree you're afraid.

There are ways around this for example the potential buyer could run his own background check through the NICS system and when he passes he's given a number which he gives to the seller who then can verify. Just one way of going about it.
And when the potential “buyer” calls - do you really think he will provide the F.B.I. with his own personal information? :lmao:

Please. Stop. Just stop. This is getting too funny and too ridiculous now.

Then purchase firearms from reputable dealers.

And when the potential “buyer” calls - do you really think he will provide the F.B.I. with his own personal information? :lmao:

Please. Stop. Just stop. This is getting too funny and too ridiculous now.

He's going to have to, he would do that now with a purchase at a gun store you paranoid douche.

I’m more disgusted than anything else. I hate Cuban skinheads fascists. I also hate ignorance. She embodies it all and then some.

There you go again going off on a tangent that has nothing to do with the gun control debate. Just reading those talking points and taking them to heart, aren't ya', boy?

Then purchase firearms from reputable dealers.
name 1 shooter in the last decade that didn't.

I’m more disgusted than anything else. I hate Cuban skinheads fascists. I also hate ignorance. She embodies it all and then some.
Aww, a poor snowflake ^^^ cowering in his safe space
says the man in favor of gun free zones...
Great, another lie about me.
icon_rolleyes.gif

says the man in favor of gun free zones...
Great, another lie about me.
icon_rolleyes.gif
well when you dish 'em out like you do....kinda odd not to expect them in return.

so again - name a shooter in the last decade who's guns were not purchased from a reputable dealer by them or at all.

i'll wait.

We can pry his talking points out of his cold dead fingers.
what are you going to shoot him with first - your cold quick calculating wit?

Why would I want to shoot P@triot? Is he so scared of the 'Cuban lesbian skinhead' that he needs to be put down? That's brutal, bro.

what are you going to shoot him with first - your cold quick calculating wit?

Why would I want to shoot P@triot? Is he so scared of the 'Cuban lesbian skinhead' that he needs to be put down? That's brutal, bro.
isn't she the confessed bully of cruz? ostracized him and admitted it?

maybe she should hold herself to the same standards she's busy shouting at to the rest of the country.

Yeah, for sure.

Like background checks prevent shooters from getting a gun. That's just stupid. Oh wait, that's you.

I got one. The NRA is responsible for this because they teach citizens to use guns safely! That's just whacked! Oh wait, that's you too.

Here we go. If you make guns illegal, people can't get them. You know, like drugs! Oops. You again.

OK, this one's good. People can't carry guns across an open southern border! Bam! Oh wait, you again.

What was your point???

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

Why wont she hop an inner tube with Hogg and head back to Paradise
You must be very, very afraid of that little girl. In 20 years, she or someone like her will be president. :D

If someone like her becomes President, it won't be America any longer
LOL Oh, that's funny. I am laughing out loud. And smiling. It will be America, just not the America bigots and racists want.

LOL

"Bigots and racists" made this the greatest, most prosperous country on the planet for over 200 years. Emma and her ilk have Cuba and Venezuela to their credit.

Like I said, when the day comes that you turn this country into Venezuela it will no longer be the Untied States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back