Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can all agree you're afraid.
I’m more disgusted than anything else. I hate Cuban skinheads fascists. I also hate ignorance. She embodies it all and then some.
Aww, a poor snowflake ^^^ cowering in his safe space

We can pry his talking points out of his cold dead fingers.
what are you going to shoot him with first - your cold quick calculating wit?

What percentage of private sales of guns were sold to people with a criminal background? I bet you don't know and that's a problem.

I’m more disgusted than anything else. I hate Cuban skinheads fascists. I also hate ignorance. She embodies it all and then some.
says the man in favor of gun free zones...
Great, another lie about me.
icon_rolleyes.gif
well when you dish 'em out like you do....kinda odd not to expect them in return.

so again - name a shooter in the last decade who's guns were not purchased from a reputable dealer by them or at all.

i'll wait.
Wait no more.... Kevin Neal

Holy Hucklefvck, this thread delivers a message of White Supremacy.
Well, Emma Gonzalez is a skin-head so... :dunno:
Is she really a skin-head as in how the name skin-head is known politically and socially or is your calling her a skin-head just another one of your routine lies and dishonest ways to disparage and demonize some kid who is making you and your ilk feel insecure and afraid?

She's a fascist who wants to violently shut up anyone against her political views. Sounds pretty skin head to me

Yeah, for sure.

Like background checks prevent shooters from getting a gun. That's just stupid. Oh wait, that's you.

They prevent people with a criminal record from easily obtaining one. I'm for that.

I got one. The NRA is responsible for this because they teach citizens to use guns safely! That's just whacked! Oh wait, that's you too.

They are a lobbying organization that is against most if not all common sense gun control measures. They do teach gun safety courses as well. It appears they do both at the same time so try to wrap your simple little brain around that.

Here we go. If you make guns illegal, people can't get them. You know, like drugs! Oops. You again.

I'm not for outlawing guns so take it somewhere else.

OK, this one's good. People can't carry guns across an open southern border! Bam! Oh wait, you again.

I suppose they can, should we make that legal? Of course not.

What was your point???

My point here was taking apart your post.

What percentage of private sales of guns were sold to people with a criminal background? I bet you don't know and that's a problem.

Google is your friend.

"Recent studies that look at prisoners who had a gun when they committed a crime found that between 3 and 11 percent purchased the weapon at a store or gun show"

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough: Tiny fraction of crimes committed with legal guns

Is she really a skin-head as in how the name skin-head is known politically and socially or is your calling her a skin-head just another one of your routine lies and dishonest ways to disparage and demonize some kid who is making you and your ilk feel insecure and afraid?

She's a fascist who wants to violently shut up anyone against her political views. Sounds pretty skin head to me

Translation: She disagrees with you and has a differing point of view.

She’s ignorant, uninformed, arrogant, bixsexual, fascist, and being exploited by progressives. If she doesn’t make you “afraid” then there’s is something really wrong with you.
So, you admit you lied when you called her a skin-head. By the way, she is none of the other things you claim. And no, she does not make me afraid. Look at yourself. You are afraid to the point of lying to disparage and demonize some kid and are obsessed with your illness.

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

Why wont she hop an inner tube with Hogg and head back to Paradise
You must be very, very afraid of that little girl. In 20 years, she or someone like her will be president. :D

If someone like her becomes President, it won't be America any longer
LOL Oh, that's funny. I am laughing out loud. And smiling. It will be America, just not the America bigots and racists want.

LOL

"Bigots and racists" made this the greatest, most prosperous country on the planet for over 200 years. Emma and her ilk have Cuba and Venezuela to their credit.

Like I said, when the day comes that you turn this country into Venezuela it will no longer be the Untied States

You don't know what you are talking about. And, you are a dinosaur.

Yeah, for sure.

Like background checks prevent shooters from getting a gun. That's just stupid. Oh wait, that's you.

They prevent people with a criminal record from easily obtaining one. I'm for that.

I got one. The NRA is responsible for this because they teach citizens to use guns safely! That's just whacked! Oh wait, that's you too.

They are a lobbying organization that is against most if not all common sense gun control measures. They do teach gun safety courses as well. It appears they do both at the same time so try to wrap your simple little brain around that.

Here we go. If you make guns illegal, people can't get them. You know, like drugs! Oops. You again.

OK, this one's good. People can't carry guns across an open southern border! Bam! Oh wait, you again.

What was your point???

You're going after a small percent of crimes, Holmes. And sorry, this doesn't mean the 3-11% couldn't have just bought a gun illegally

"Recent studies that look at prisoners who had a gun when they committed a crime found that between 3 and 11 percent purchased the weapon at a store or gun show"

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

Why wont she hop an inner tube with Hogg and head back to Paradise
You must be very, very afraid of that little girl. In 20 years, she or someone like her will be president. :D

If someone like her becomes President, it won't be America any longer
LOL Oh, that's funny. I am laughing out loud. And smiling. It will be America, just not the America bigots and racists want.

LOL

"Bigots and racists" made this the greatest, most prosperous country on the planet for over 200 years. Emma and her ilk have Cuba and Venezuela to their credit.

Like I said, when the day comes that you turn this country into Venezuela it will no longer be the Untied States

You don't know what you are talking about. And, you are a dinosaur.

You're the chick who still thinks you still live in the fifties and can just make gun laws and have guns go away

Thanks, Peewee

1. blame brady for the "loophole" - but if a gunshop is selling guns w/o a background check they're in deep shit. already have laws for them NOT to do this, why have more if we don't enforce the ones we do have?
2. then yell at hillary and obama and the left who continue to say 40% or more are sold this way. if we don't know, as you cleverly point out, how do THEY know? either you or they are wrong. have fun with that dilemma.

Google is your friend.

Google is your friend.

You need to read your link a little more thoroughly. There are huge caveats and private gun sales being one of them. The studies were small in some cases the weapons were gifted to the criminal which I think needs to go through a background check and I don't expect many criminals to buy their guns at a gun store simply because of the background check. Anyway, your link as Politifact implies is unsubstantiated.

Yeah, for sure.

What was your point???

You're going after a small percent of crimes, Holmes. And sorry, this doesn't mean the 3-11% couldn't have just bought a gun illegally

Right, you're just repeating yourself at this point.

Bottom line you're against background checks, most everyone else is not.

Thanks, Peewee

You really hate to be wrong and have it pointed out to you, don't you?

1. blame brady for the "loophole" - but if a gunshop is selling guns w/o a background check they're in deep shit. already have laws for them NOT to do this, why have more if we don't enforce the ones we do have?
So, when I talk about private gun sales you think that's a great time to bring up gunshop sales? And no, I don't blame Brady, I blame the NRA who are the ones fighting background checks on all gun sales.

2. then yell at hillary and obama and the left who continue to say 40% or more are sold this way. if we don't know, as you cleverly point out, how do THEY know? either you or they are wrong. have fun with that dilemma.

I'm more intersted in background checks for all sales and transfers of weapons. How about that?

Still trying to cut down the messenger rather than deal with the issue openly, I see.
We are dealing with the “issue”. The issue is that the left is exploiting tragedy and children yet again - for their fascist control agenda.
These kids are doing it for themselves, and you sissies are scared of them. What connection is there between them and the ill-defined "left." How much money is being transferred to the right-wing by people like the Koch Brothers (John Birchers!), the NRA, the phony "Christian" trash? Go back and listen to the raving speech given by Swaggert's hoochie mama.

Google is your friend.

Google is your friend.

You need to read your link a little more thoroughly. There are huge caveats and private gun sales being one of them. The studies were small in some cases the weapons were gifted to the criminal which I think needs to go through a background check and I don't expect many criminals to buy their guns at a gun store simply because of the background check. Anyway, your link as Politifact implies is unsubstantiated.
so is this point.

the loophole you speak of *is* for gifts usually to known people. if ANY DEALER OUT THERE is doing more than this, they are breaking the law OF WHICH you seem to think MOAR will help.

how will MOAR help if we don't enforce the ones we have on this?

go to a gun show and try to buy a gun w/o a background check and let me know how it goes.

Still trying to cut down the messenger rather than deal with the issue openly, I see.
We are dealing with the “issue”. The issue is that the left is exploiting tragedy and children yet again - for their fascist control agenda.
These kids are doing it for themselves, and you sissies are scared of them. What connection is there between them and the ill-defined "left." How much money is being transferred to the right-wing by people like the Koch Brothers (John Birchers!), the NRA, the phony "Christian" trash? Go back and listen to the raving speech given by Swaggert's hoochie mama.
sure. right after i get done listening to emma scream out her shit and hogg cuss out people who don't agree with him.

So, when I talk about private gun sales you think that's a great time to bring up gunshop sales? And no, I don't blame Brady, I blame the NRA who are the ones fighting background checks on all gun sales.

I'm more intersted in background checks for all sales and transfers of weapons. How about that?
and i'm more interested in fixing the background check process as it sits than to continue to push a busted process out to more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back