🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Emmanuel Macron campaign hacked on eve of French election

And surprise surprise, we interfere with elections too. Funny how that works. I find it amusing that our MSM seems to think that it's OK for us to meddle, and further that there won't be blowback for doing so. What planet do these fools live on?.

Endorsing, and using 1st amendment freedoms go give an opinion of a foreign candidate is legitimate. Meddling is spreading false statements, hacking politicians computers, and spreading illegally obtained information.

And surprise surprise, we interfere with elections too. Funny how that works. I find it amusing that our MSM seems to think that it's OK for us to meddle, and further that there won't be blowback for doing so. What planet do these fools live on?.

Endorsing, and using 1st amendment freedoms go give an opinion of a foreign candidate is legitimate. Meddling is spreading false statements, hacking politicians computers, and spreading illegally obtained information.

Yup. Like obummer did to Netanyahu.

I am doubtful about these polls of French people that give no third of option of 'None of the Above' or 'Not Voting'.

Macron has a 60% margin, but how much of that is puffed up with apathetic voters who had to choose one of the two and didnt want to say?

With the information coming out about Macrons off shore bank accounts, his being in bed with multinational corporations, being Merkels bitch and being committed to bringing in MORE Arabs into France, I think that there is a good shot that Le Pen might win after all. I think most French people are, in their heart of hearts, sick to death of all the globalist horse shit that is being shoved down their throats and up their rectums.
60% MORE voters or he's got 60% and she's got 40%? Because if that's the case, we'd better wait until tomorrow evening to say one way or the other. After our last election, I will never actually believe a poll again.
The polls show that le Pen is gaining on Macron. All that means is that as the election approaches the polls are getting more honest.

Wrong. Meddling can be entirely legal.

NOPE !!!

meddling.
1. to involve oneself in a matter without right or invitation; interfere officiously and unwantedly
the act of altering something secretly or improperly.
the act of altering something secretly or improperly; intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner;

Wrong. Meddling can be entirely legal.

NOPE !!!

meddling.
1. to involve oneself in a matter without right or invitation; interfere officiously and unwantedly
the act of altering something secretly or improperly.
the act of altering something secretly or improperly; intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner;

So if RT broadcasts a video attacking the Democrat candidate, that's not "meddling?"

You can watch RT anywhere in the world. Are they "meddling" or not?
They can enact regional restrictions. Like when they black out a baseball game involving a local sports team.

As I added, RT playing their broadcast in the USA becomes an illegal foreign campaign contribution.

You can watch RT anywhere in the world. Are they "meddling" or not?
They can enact regional restrictions. Like when they black out a baseball game involving a local sports team.

As I added, RT playing their broadcast in the USA becomes an illegal foreign campaign contribution.

The federal government cannot restrict material broadcast over the internet.

If that's an illegal campaign contribution, then the executives at CNN should all be in prison.

Forum List

Back