🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Empathy for Democrats

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
As reasonable republicans and independents we must try to understand and be tolerant of our left wing brothers.
I suggest we give them the next 80 years to investigate donald trump and family.
I think thats more then a reasonable time for them to f8nd evidence of collusion or obstruction of justice or illegal acts.

As reasonable republicans and independents we must try to understand and be tolerant of our left wing brothers.
I suggest we give them the next 80 years to investigate donald trump and family.
I think thats more then a reasonable time for them to f8nd evidence of collusion or obstruction of justice or illegal acts.

Remind me again - please - who started the Mueller investigation?
And remind me again - please - who appointed the person who started the Mueller investigation?

And remind me again - please - who appointed the person who started the Mueller investigation?
The Deep State, also known as the swamp.

• Banned

That would be andrew McCabe of the fbi who started it .
Might as well had been hillary and obama .

The second they are finished with Trump, they will just move onto their next political opponent.

Fuck them. Liberals are frauds.

Bring them down now.

That would be andrew McCabe of the fbi who started it .
Might as well had been hillary and obama .

Wrong...Andrew McCabe did not start the 'Mueller Investigation'...try again...

page1-463px-Appointment_of_Special_Counsel_to_Investigate_Russian_Interference_with_the_2016_Presidential_Election_and_Related_Matters.pdf.jpg

Special Counsel investigation (2017–2019) - Wikipedia

And what is the name of the person who signed the order to start the Mueller Investigation?
And who appointed this person to his present position?

Last edited:
The GOP only investigated The Clintons for 25 years. I think that should be enough for the Trumps. Unless they find something juicy of course.

How many troll threads do plan on averaging per day going forward?

We used to have a left winger named Guno who would do the same thing.

Maybe you could just start them in the Rubber Room, where they belong.

• Banned
The GOP only investigated The Clintons for 25 years. I think that should be enough for the Trumps. Unless they find something juicy of course.
Do you think that 5 investigations is not enough plus the next 80 uears

How many troll threads do plan on averaging per day going forward?

We used to have a left winger named Guno who would do the same thing.

Maybe you could just start them in the Rubber Room, where they belong.
Maybe you could kiss my ass

Do you think that 5 investigations is not enough plus the next 80 uears
The GOP investigated for 25 years and basically found nothing. Trump has been investigated for 2 years and 7 people have plead guilty. I'd say, if you keep catching fish you should keep on fishing.

Forum List

Back