Emperor Trump: "The Wall Is Getting Designed Right Now"

Not sure who Emperor Trump is, but President Trump has engaged several engineering firms to fast track the wall design.
Doesn't matter, the wall will never be built, and again where is the money coming from to build it? Surely not Mexico, which is another Trump lie
Mexico...
How many times do they have to tell Trump that they will never pay for it. Now, what other fairy tales of his do you believe

Not sure who Emperor Trump is, but President Trump has engaged several engineering firms to fast track the wall design.
Doesn't matter, the wall will never be built, and again where is the money coming from to build it? Surely not Mexico, which is another Trump lie

If the wall would help, I wouldn’t mind. But it won’t help. It’ll be a big expense, a big problem, ugly as hell and unfriendly to Mexico,” said Moody, heir to one of the largest and oldest fortunes in Texas. “It’s not going to happen.”

If the wall would help, I wouldn’t mind. But it won’t help. It’ll be a big expense, a big problem, ugly as hell and unfriendly to Mexico,” said Moody, heir to one of the largest and oldest fortunes in Texas. “It’s not going to happen.”

Of course you would know.

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton thought otherwise, as we know, her home completely walled off!

As for "it's not going to happen", how many times did we hear that one before?

581909c1170000c3045bb165.png

Liar in chief: Mexico will pay for the wall.
Deplorables cheer.
Mexico: no we won't.
Deplorables apoplectic.

Now the tax payers will be stuck for the bill.
I don't hear you deplorables cheering now.
Stupid fuckers.

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton thought otherwise, as we know, her home completely walled off!

A terrible waste of taxpayers money, and you support smaller government and less spending?

The first person our doofus in chief asked to build his wall said this, "The wall is the most idiotic thing I've ever seen or heard in my life," real estate developer Jorge Perez told Bloomberg in an interview.

Miami's 'Condo King' Won't Help Friend Trump Build His Wall

Gee build a 10 foot wall and Mexicans will bring an 11 foot ladder to get over.
Stupid fuckers.
How about a tunnel? Is the wall going across the Gulf of Mexico?
Did your fuhrer promise a tunnel?
You were conned by the greatest con man of the century.
Congratulations

A terrible waste of taxpayers money, and you support smaller government and less spending?

The wall will reduce the size of the government for the next millenium, as the democratic criminal voter base is blocked off.

Well spent money!

The expiration date for blaming Hillary CLINTON for anything has expired. Own your failures.

The first person our doofus in chief asked to build his wall said this, "The wall is the most idiotic thing I've ever seen or heard in my life," real estate developer Jorge Perez told Bloomberg in an interview.

Miami's 'Condo King' Won't Help Friend Trump Build His Wall

Gee build a 10 foot wall and Mexicans will bring an 11 foot ladder to get over.
Stupid fuckers.
How about a tunnel? Is the wall going across the Gulf of Mexico?

Why would it go across the gulf of Mexico?

So with your tunnel reason why do we have walls at the border today?

untitled-article-1459979701.jpg

Forum List

Back