Emperor Trump: "The Wall Is Getting Designed Right Now"

Mexicans are paying,,,,do try to keep up.....
OK, just how will Mexicans pay? Please be as detailed as possible
Dollars....the peso is worthless....
Where do these dollars come from, Mexico won't send any. I asked you to be specific, you failed

Did you care where the dollars came for to pay Obama's 1 trillion dollar stimulus?

Nope? And now you are outraged about a 15 billion dollar wall. It's soooo expensive, noooo!
The stimulus was necessary, the wall isn't

And what did we get out of the stimulus package....be specific.

Again a tax on Mexican goods..
That Americans pay?

That Americans will pay? I thought Mexico would pay
Yes, Mexico is paying....
You are an idiot. You have yet to tell us how

Do you know what a tariff is? A tax of Mexican goods entering the U. S.

Where do these dollars come from, Mexico won't send any. I asked you to be specific, you failed

Did you care where the dollars came for to pay Obama's 1 trillion dollar stimulus?

Nope? And now you are outraged about a 15 billion dollar wall. It's soooo expensive, noooo!

How about your personal tax deductions? But lets not go over that again, if you don't know by now, you have the brain of donald trump

That Americans pay?

Who is going to pay it, other than americans purchasing those products

How about your personal tax deductions? But lets not go over that again, if you don't know by now, you have the brain of donald trump

What about em? I pay more now than I did when Bush was president.

Liar in chief: Mexico will pay for the wall.
Deplorables cheer.
Mexico: no we won't.
Deplorables apoplectic.

Now the tax payers will be stuck for the bill.
I don't hear you deplorables cheering now.
Stupid fuckers.

All we have to do is stop giving them aid.
They are not a 3rd world country, Einstein

The vast majority of mehico is a third world shithole.
You are an ignoramus
Deplorables cheer.
Deplorables apoplectic.

Stupid fuckers.

Must be why they have the 8th largest economy in the world, schmuck

That Americans pay?

Who is going to pay it, other than americans purchasing those products

Stop giving them foreign aid,tax all remittance monies sent south of the border since the money is not being spent in the US and thus hurts our economy and the tax base.
Mexico stands to lose far more than we do if they dont cooperate.

Bullshyte

Are you saying that Obama's stimulus was responsible for all personal tax deductions?

Because that's the most moronic thing I have heard yet.

That being said, the Obama stimulus did include about 300 billion of infrastructure spending. That's 20 walls right there... The left was cheering all the way!

I think we have all come to the conclusion the cost of the wall is nothing.... and only those who are against all infrastructure would stand in its way. We need to spend on infrastructure, do you understand?

Deplorables cheer.
Deplorables apoplectic.

Stupid fuckers.

You are an ignoramus
Deplorables cheer.
Deplorables apoplectic.

Stupid fuckers.

Must be why they have the 8th largest economy in the world, schmuck

They're not even in the top ten dumbass.
World GDP Ranking 2016 | Data and Charts | Forecast - knoema.com

Bullshyte

This response leads me to believe you still live with the rents.....

Are you saying that Obama's stimulus was responsible for all personal tax deductions?

That being said, the Obama stimulus did include about 300 billion of infrastructure spending. That's 20 walls right there... The left was cheering all the way!

I think we have all come to the conclusion the cost of the wall is nothing.... and only those who are against all infrastructure would stand in its way. We need to spend on infrastructure, do you understand?
Trump told us that Mexico would pay, did he lie again?

Hmmmm....you cry for examples on how mehico will pay for the wall yet when I give you examples you dont respond.

Fast heading to ignore land...

Hmmmm....you cry for examples on how mehico will pay for the wall yet when I give you examples you dont respond.
Adding a tax on mexican imports doesn't affect Mexico at all. Its the Americans who buy the product who will pay the bill. Is that what Trump told us

Adding a tax on mexican imports doesn't affect Mexico at all. Its the Americans who buy the product who will pay the bill. Is that what Trump told us

I didnt say anything about tariffs.

Hmmm maybe we don't need a wall. Just post pictures of the women wearing giant vaginas, along the southern border. That should slow migration to the USA to nothing

Forum List

Back