Emperor Trump: "The Wall Is Getting Designed Right Now"

A terrible waste of taxpayers money, and you support smaller government and less spending?

The wall will reduce the size of government until the next millennium, as the democratic criminal voter base is blocked off.

Well spent money!
Now that you know that no one other than the american taxpayer will pay for the wall, you still support it. How many lies does Trump have to tell before it begins to sink in that he is full of shyte. The wall can never be built
Mexicans are paying,,,,do try to keep up.....
OK, just how will Mexicans pay? Please be as detailed as possible

Again a tax on Mexican goods..
That Americans pay?
A terrible waste of taxpayers money, and you support smaller government and less spending?

The wall will reduce the size of government until the next millennium, as the democratic criminal voter base is blocked off.

Well spent money!
Now that you know that no one other than the american taxpayer will pay for the wall, you still support it. How many lies does Trump have to tell before it begins to sink in that he is full of shyte. The wall can never be built

That Americans will pay? I thought Mexico would pay

Well spent money!
Dollars....the peso is worthless....
Where do these dollars come from, Mexico won't send any. I asked you to be specific, you failed

Did you care where the dollars came for to pay Obama's 1 trillion dollar stimulus plan?

Nope. And now you are outraged about a 15 billion dollar wall. It's soooo expensive, noooo!

Where do these dollars come from, Mexico won't send any. I asked you to be specific, you failed

Did you care where the dollars came for to pay Obama's 1 trillion dollar stimulus?

Nope? And now you are outraged about a 15 billion dollar wall. It's soooo expensive, noooo!
The stimulus was necessary, the wall isn't

Did you care where the dollars came for to pay Obama's 1 trillion dollar stimulus?

Nope? And now you are outraged about a 15 billion dollar wall. It's soooo expensive, noooo!
Looks like Trump lost again with the 9th circuit court. Look out for his hissy fit

stupid asshat better design paying for the wall ..
Fuck Mexico....

what about Texans? Texas is big country. Big ranches, big cattle industry. Texas cattle ranchers use the river to water their cattle. A cattle ranch with 10 miles of riverfront property becomes a big cattle ranch with no water and 10 miles of WALL FRONT PROPERTY.

the legal shit has yet to begin, and it could take years or even decades to settle.

NO WALL !!!

:lmao:

SUCKERS !

You do what most ranchers do. You pump the water from the river into stock ponds.
Allowing cattle to drink directly from the river causes massive erosion because they kill all the vegetation.

Nope it wasn't.

The wall is absolute necessity though. What kind of a nation doesn't have proper borders? Is that even a country or an "all-you-can-eat" buffet for the rest of the world?

Build that wall.

The wall will strengthen our sovereignty!

Nope it wasn't.

The wall is absolute necessity though. What kind of a nation doesn't have proper borders? That's one hell of a joke right there.
Maybe we also need a wall on the northern border, all 4 thousand miles of it

I think it’s the stupidest idea I’ve ever heard of,” said Brian O’Brien, a wealthy Houston oilman who has an 18,000-acre ranch, seven miles of it along the Rio Grande, near Eagle Pass. “If the river doesn’t keep them out, why do you think a wall will?”

DOOOOH'

Yeah....they'll just swim over the wall.

Well spent money!

That Americans pay?

Well spent money!

Yes, Mexico is paying....

Nope it wasn't.

The wall is absolute necessity though. What kind of a nation doesn't have proper borders? That's one hell of a joke right there.
Maybe we also need a wall on the northern border, all 4 thousand miles of it

I think, you are getting it finally!

But please, slow down. One wall at a time.

That Americans pay?

You are an idiot. You have yet to tell us how

That Americans pay?

You are an idiot. You have yet to tell us how
Dollars...the peso is worthless.....

The first person our doofus in chief asked to build his wall said this, "The wall is the most idiotic thing I've ever seen or heard in my life," real estate developer Jorge Perez told Bloomberg in an interview.

Miami's 'Condo King' Won't Help Friend Trump Build His Wall

Gee build a 10 foot wall and Mexicans will bring an 11 foot ladder to get over.
Stupid fuckers.
How about a tunnel? Is the wall going across the Gulf of Mexico?

Ground sensors.

Liar in chief: Mexico will pay for the wall.
Deplorables cheer.
Mexico: no we won't.
Deplorables apoplectic.

Now the tax payers will be stuck for the bill.
I don't hear you deplorables cheering now.
Stupid fuckers.

All we have to do is stop giving them aid.

Doesn't matter, the wall will never be built, and again where is the money coming from to build it? Surely not Mexico, which is another Trump lie

If the wall would help, I wouldn’t mind. But it won’t help. It’ll be a big expense, a big problem, ugly as hell and unfriendly to Mexico,” said Moody, heir to one of the largest and oldest fortunes in Texas. “It’s not going to happen.”

Of course you would know.

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton thought otherwise, as we know, her home completely walled off!

As for "it's not going to happen", how many times did we hear that one before?

581909c1170000c3045bb165.png

How is it a waste of money it produces jobs and less illegals =wages go up for Americans.

How does it produce jobs? Americans will not shovel snow, pick fruit, wash dishes and cars, or mow lawns

Who did those jobe before the mehico invasion?

If the wall would help, I wouldn’t mind. But it won’t help. It’ll be a big expense, a big problem, ugly as hell and unfriendly to Mexico,” said Moody, heir to one of the largest and oldest fortunes in Texas. “It’s not going to happen.”

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton thought otherwise, as we know, her home completely walled off!

How is it a waste of money it produces jobs and less illegals =wages go up for Americans.

How does it produce jobs? Americans will not shovel snow, pick fruit, wash dishes and cars, or mow lawns

Who did those jobe before the mehico invasion?
Latinos have always been here to handle the jobs Americans won't do

Well spent money!

We've been over this a million times already.
Why do you idiots keep bringing up the same debunked bullshit over and over again?

Forum List

Back