Employee is ticking me off

This guy is 27 and this is his first job
. He has silly college degree in “ writing “ which means zero .
He has an attitude and a smirky personality
Plus this “college failure” has the nerve to demand a Th-S break every month ? He has to go back home to California?
So why don’t I fire the “ S.Stain “???

Because the last several employees were all liars and street thugs that I fired

This loser should be fired . He does a good job when he works but he is so lazy and never works extra hours !!

My stress level is skyrocketing. I dropped my new iPhone on the ground ( my fav item ). I was so mad I kicked a big dent into my car in front of several people.

I think I may just hire a second employee because I am so broken down from the grind of work

I have not even checked my mail in Months
I am becoming a very “ troubled guy “
Can you have this guy "bumped off" without anyone getting suspicious? You may want to look into this.
He lives in the biggest most glitzy desert city in America. People disappear in the desert all time, especially in the summer, but don't encourage him. He sounds on the edge.
Again I am not that type of guy lol
You’re making me look like “ Anthony Casso”
I admit I have “ mental issues “
Doing MMA training has embolden me

. As a kid I never acted out on anger but I had no training
Act your anger out on rotten citrus. That's what I do if I get really mad.
Punch teh citrus off the tree.

Plus this “college failure” has the nerve to demand a Th-S break every month ? He has to go back home to California?

This loser should be fired . He does a good job when he works but he is so lazy and never works extra hours !!

My stress level is skyrocketing. I dropped my new iPhone on the ground ( my fav item ). I was so mad I kicked a big dent into my car in front of several people.

I think I may just hire a second employee because I am so broken down from the grind of work

Buddy, you need to chill. I don't think that guy is your problem. I think you are letting stuff get to you. Successful people rarely can't handle a little stress and pressure.

As one man, to another man, I have seen numerous men who wrecked their lives, and their businesses, because they couldn't control their temper. And people who have temper problems, also have employee problems, because no employer worth crap, wants to work with a time bomb.

Speaking from experience, I had a boss tell me at my interview he had a hard time keeping people working for him. Just a week later, he blew up over something that was in fact my fault, but it was nowhere near bad enough for him to flip out.

I picked up my stuff, and walked out. Good employees are not going stick around if you explode every time something doesn't go your way. I certainly won't.

Did this guy agree to work over time? If not, then your expectations are too high. You need to hire someone with "Over time required" in the description, if you want employees that work over time.

Did this guy say he wanted a Thursday through Sunday break, when you hired him? If he didn't, then you have a problem. If he did, and you agreed to it... then you agreed to it, and you have no valid reason to be upset that he's abiding by what you agreed to.

Next time, don't agree to something, that is going to tick you off.

Hire another employee. And make sure from now on, you keep your expectations in check.

It sounds to me like this is your personal business. If this is NOT your personal business, or this is NOT your life career, then you can ignore what I'm about to say.

Nearly all business owners have to go through a reality check when they start hiring employees. To you, this is your life, your dream, your success.

To that employee..... this is J... O... B.... it's job. It's likely not even a career for them. They are just doing this, until they move on.

And the problem is you being the business owner, have this drive and expectation. You are going to keep the customers happy, and make the deals, and earn the cash.

But to that employee, most don't care if your business makes it to next year. All they care about, is doing the work, and getting the pay. They are not going to put in 150% effort, and stay over 20 hour days to make all the customers happy, and work six and half days a week, only taking 5 hours off on Sunday.

They only want to work a certain schedule, to earn given income, and then they go home.

Every business owner I've talked to, has to learn, and adjust their expectations to reality on this topic, because they all think "well I work 70 hours a week, so they should too!"... well that's not going to happen. And if you push for that, you likely are not going to have any good employees that stick around.
That is very great info
I have never never yelled at an employee ..ever
I tell them always nicely with soft words
. When I am alone .i become more “ bent out of shape “

I see. Even if you don't yell at someone, don't let anyone see you getting bent. I had a manager that he wouldn't yell at you, but you would see him in the corner, kicking stuff. He had a hard time keeping employees too.

My major was History
My minor was General science

Not very impressive

Yeah, we need to warn everyone before they go to college, that a history major, is a burger flipping major. Every person I know that majored in history, either found something completely unrelated to go into, or they had to go learn another skill to make money.

Either way, it sucks to sit there with all these other people who earn as much or more than you, and didn't spend a dime on college.

I blew up with an “
Angry German customer last week “
I guess calling him a “Himmler “ was not a good choice lol

Don't do that. The majority of success in this country, is reputation and social connections. I'm not talking facebook, I mean I know Bob who knows Tim, who works for a company that needs a supplier.

If you go read the successful people in this world, all of them... ALL of them... have people they knew, who made the connections.

Every customer that walks out happy, will tell 10 people. But every customer that walks out unhappy will tell 20.

But that customer is less likely to tell people their unhappy experience, if they know it was on them. If a customer comes in, demand free stuff, and you say "sorry not a charity", they'll be mad, but they won't tell everyone, because what are they going to say? He refused to give me free stuff?

But you call them Himmler.... They will conveniently forget they demanded free stuff, and all they will tell everyone, is that you called him "Himmler". And suddenly everyone knows you are a terrible person to do business with... even if that customer was terrible and demanded free stuff.

Don't do that. Your reputation is everything. Larry Elder has a video where he talks about his friend Perry. Perry was as athletic and naturally talented as Michael Jordan, or Bo Jackson. But Perry was a jerk, and arrogant, and had a hot temper. Recruiters came to the high school to recruit Perry, but every single time they would talk to the coach, and he would tell him Perry's reputation. Perry never got recruited, and was never successful.

Do not do that. It would almost be better for you to tell off an employee, than a customer.

By the way, honestly shouldn't treat anyone badly ever. I worked at one company, where they had a guy who was somewhat decent at his job, but the manager treated him badly. That guy left, and became lead project admin for another company, who a month later our company, signed a contract with them, and that employee that our manager bickered with... came back now in charge of the project that manager was running.

And I just saw the reverse last year. We had an employee, and they hired on a new manager from another company. That manager walked in, saw the employee... "Hey... arn't you that guy from X corp?".... dead silence.... "Yeah, I remember you", and the manager walked out. Week later he was fired. Apparently the employee got upset at the previous job, and refused to work, instead of just putting in a two weeks notice and leave. They worked with him for a month, and then fired him, for refusing to do his job.

Now he had a job he liked, and the manager kicked him out.

Treat everyone with respect, no matter what. That's the best policy.

Last edited:

Fire the punk and then fire yourself.

IPhone?
Really?
Love that child slave labor do ya?

FUCK APPLE

IPhone?
Really?

FUCK APPLE

Grow up.

IPhone?
Really?

FUCK APPLE

Grow up.
Awe, another apple slave lover exposed.

Just an opinion, you need anger management classes.

Whoever hired him, is responsible to fire him.

If you kicked your own car, obviously you are not cut out for management. Control yourself and your people will follow you.

Just an opinion, you need anger management classes.

Good news
My iPhone appears good

No visible damage
Camera works
No internal problems

Man I was freakin out !!!

I will check my car on Monday

I am burnt out of life and small things explode with me !!
I am terrible at finessing things and resort to insults too much

Get a hammer.............beat yourself in the head with it.

When you stop..

You'll feel better........trust me..

;)

I am super ocd about my iPhone
So dropping totally set me off

Have you always pitched childish tantrums like that, or is that a recent development?

I may have “mental issues “”???
Just ignore BULLDOG, he (Yes, it IS a he.) has plenty of mental issues of his own. Like having a scantily clad woman as his AVATAR, for instance.

That isn't just any scantally clad woman. You are looking at a Trump Titty in my avi. You don't recognize Ivanka?
It's cute that you think anyone gives a shit about that tired 8 year old old point. Or the fact you have to explain it everytime.

Frankly the female avi and your posting style say.
"I am woman, hear me roar"

Have you always pitched childish tantrums like that, or is that a recent development?

Just ignore BULLDOG, he (Yes, it IS a he.) has plenty of mental issues of his own. Like having a scantily clad woman as his AVATAR, for instance, yet still gets past the standards censors.

That isn't just any scantally clad woman. You are looking at a Trump Titty in my avi. You don't recognize Ivanka?
It's cute that you think anyone gives a shit about that tired 8 year old old point. Or the fact you have to explain it everytime.

Posting style OK. Really like the avi. Captures essence of the whole reality TV show family, moved into the White House.

Just ignore BULLDOG, he (Yes, it IS a he.) has plenty of mental issues of his own. Like having a scantily clad woman as his AVATAR, for instance.

You misunderstand. I don't see it as having to explain it again. I see it as I get to explain it again.

Just ignore BULLDOG, he (Yes, it IS a he.) has plenty of mental issues of his own. Like having a scantily clad woman as his AVATAR, for instance, yet still gets past the standards censors.

Posting style OK. Really like the avi. Captures essence of the whole reality TV show family, moved into the White House.
To be fair, I would nail titty girl.
Bulldog is no titty girl however.

Elect Biden and the White House is still a reality show, based on the unreal.

You misunderstand. I don't see it as having to explain it again. I see it as I get to explain it again.
No one cares. You think they do.
That's where the cute comes in.
:itsok:

To be fair, I would nail titty girl.
Bulldog is no titty girl however.

Elect Biden and the White House is still a reality show, based on the unreal.
Possibly, but I am more than ready for a change of channel, and the sponsors of the current show suck, also.

Forum List

Back