Employee is ticking me off

This guy is 27 and this is his first job
. He has silly college degree in “ writing “ which means zero .
He has an attitude and a smirky personality
Plus this “college failure” has the nerve to demand a Th-S break every month ? He has to go back home to California?
So why don’t I fire the “ S.Stain “???

Because the last several employees were all liars and street thugs that I fired

This loser should be fired . He does a good job when he works but he is so lazy and never works extra hours !!

My stress level is skyrocketing. I dropped my new iPhone on the ground ( my fav item ). I was so mad I kicked a big dent into my car in front of several people.

I think I may just hire a second employee because I am so broken down from the grind of work

I have not even checked my mail in Months
I am becoming a very “ troubled guy “
Sounds like you’re the problem

maybe anger management would help with your apparent rage toward educated people

Anger management and a typing class. Wow.

I am super ocd about my iPhone
So dropping totally set me off

Have you always pitched childish tantrums like that, or is that a recent development?

I may have “mental issues “”???
Just ignore BULLDOG, he (Yes, it IS a he.) has plenty of mental issues of his own. Like having a scantily clad woman as his AVATAR, for instance.

That isn't just any scantally clad woman. You are looking at a Trump Titty in my avi. You don't recognize Ivanka?
Good for her. She's HOT! Thank GOODNESS your avatar isn't Big Mike Obama.

Well, Trump has said he agrees that she is a fine piece of ass. Lots of experience with lap dances too.
1593312101818.png

What employer allows an employee to just take off every 5 weeks ?
Anyone would fire him
I had to do 37 hrs in 3 days with rough Vegas customers

Have you always pitched childish tantrums like that, or is that a recent development?

Just ignore BULLDOG, he (Yes, it IS a he.) has plenty of mental issues of his own. Like having a scantily clad woman as his AVATAR, for instance.

That isn't just any scantally clad woman. You are looking at a Trump Titty in my avi. You don't recognize Ivanka?

Well, Trump has said he agrees that she is a fine piece of ass. Lots of experience with lap dances too.
View attachment 356119
You really ARE an idiot. Congratulations.

View attachment 356119
Shup dumb ass.

You have an iPhone.

You're already a lost cause.

Sell the business, buy a fucking Prius and drive as far into the woods as the POS will go. Whereever it stops is where you need to call home from now on.

View attachment 356119
Shup dumb ass.
Good for you!

Plus this “college failure” has the nerve to demand a Th-S break every month ? He has to go back home to California?

This loser should be fired . He does a good job when he works but he is so lazy and never works extra hours !!

My stress level is skyrocketing. I dropped my new iPhone on the ground ( my fav item ). I was so mad I kicked a big dent into my car in front of several people.

I think I may just hire a second employee because I am so broken down from the grind of work

Buddy, you need to chill. I don't think that guy is your problem. I think you are letting stuff get to you. Successful people rarely can't handle a little stress and pressure.

As one man, to another man, I have seen numerous men who wrecked their lives, and their businesses, because they couldn't control their temper. And people who have temper problems, also have employee problems, because no employer worth crap, wants to work with a time bomb.

Speaking from experience, I had a boss tell me at my interview he had a hard time keeping people working for him. Just a week later, he blew up over something that was in fact my fault, but it was nowhere near bad enough for him to flip out.

I picked up my stuff, and walked out. Good employees are not going stick around if you explode every time something doesn't go your way. I certainly won't.

Did this guy agree to work over time? If not, then your expectations are too high. You need to hire someone with "Over time required" in the description, if you want employees that work over time.

Did this guy say he wanted a Thursday through Sunday break, when you hired him? If he didn't, then you have a problem. If he did, and you agreed to it... then you agreed to it, and you have no valid reason to be upset that he's abiding by what you agreed to.

Next time, don't agree to something, that is going to tick you off.

Hire another employee. And make sure from now on, you keep your expectations in check.

It sounds to me like this is your personal business. If this is NOT your personal business, or this is NOT your life career, then you can ignore what I'm about to say.

Nearly all business owners have to go through a reality check when they start hiring employees. To you, this is your life, your dream, your success.

To that employee..... this is J... O... B.... it's job. It's likely not even a career for them. They are just doing this, until they move on.

And the problem is you being the business owner, have this drive and expectation. You are going to keep the customers happy, and make the deals, and earn the cash.

But to that employee, most don't care if your business makes it to next year. All they care about, is doing the work, and getting the pay. They are not going to put in 150% effort, and stay over 20 hour days to make all the customers happy, and work six and half days a week, only taking 5 hours off on Sunday.

They only want to work a certain schedule, to earn given income, and then they go home.

Every business owner I've talked to, has to learn, and adjust their expectations to reality on this topic, because they all think "well I work 70 hours a week, so they should too!"... well that's not going to happen. And if you push for that, you likely are not going to have any good employees that stick around.

Buddy, you need to chill. I don't think that guy is your problem. I think you are letting stuff get to you. Successful people rarely can't handle a little stress and pressure.

As one man, to another man, I have seen numerous men who wrecked their lives, and their businesses, because they couldn't control their temper. And people who have temper problems, also have employee problems, because no employer worth crap, wants to work with a time bomb.

Speaking from experience, I had a boss tell me at my interview he had a hard time keeping people working for him. Just a week later, he blew up over something that was in fact my fault, but it was nowhere near bad enough for him to flip out.

I picked up my stuff, and walked out. Good employees are not going stick around if you explode every time something doesn't go your way. I certainly won't.

Did this guy agree to work over time? If not, then your expectations are too high. You need to hire someone with "Over time required" in the description, if you want employees that work over time.

Did this guy say he wanted a Thursday through Sunday break, when you hired him? If he didn't, then you have a problem. If he did, and you agreed to it... then you agreed to it, and you have no valid reason to be upset that he's abiding by what you agreed to.

Next time, don't agree to something, that is going to tick you off.

Hire another employee. And make sure from now on, you keep your expectations in check.

It sounds to me like this is your personal business. If this is NOT your personal business, or this is NOT your life career, then you can ignore what I'm about to say.

Nearly all business owners have to go through a reality check when they start hiring employees. To you, this is your life, your dream, your success.

To that employee..... this is J... O... B.... it's job. It's likely not even a career for them. They are just doing this, until they move on.

And the problem is you being the business owner, have this drive and expectation. You are going to keep the customers happy, and make the deals, and earn the cash.

But to that employee, most don't care if your business makes it to next year. All they care about, is doing the work, and getting the pay. They are not going to put in 150% effort, and stay over 20 hour days to make all the customers happy, and work six and half days a week, only taking 5 hours off on Sunday.

They only want to work a certain schedule, to earn given income, and then they go home.

Every business owner I've talked to, has to learn, and adjust their expectations to reality on this topic, because they all think "well I work 70 hours a week, so they should too!"... well that's not going to happen. And if you push for that, you likely are not going to have any good employees that stick around.
That is very great info
I have never never yelled at an employee ..ever
I tell them always nicely with soft words
. When I am alone .i become more “ bent out of shape “

W

Finally USMB is good for something other than the same ol same ol. Sorry about your phone....I owned a business for 30 years and several other businesses during and after the main one. I found employees aren't worth having...I'd rather work another 4 hours a day and do it all myself. I did have sales people and a few secretaries I mostly had around for casual sex. In the end I didn't have as much money as I could have but I kept my sanity. Apologize to your car for kicking it....it may hold a grudge and lose it's brakes on a hill if you don't....I never mess with my vehicles...they could go "Christine" on ya. Good luck and take a deep breath every so often.
What exactly is casual about sex?

He said he needed a Th-S off every 2-3 months
It’s been every month

I may hire a second employee to work Th-Sat
And bump him to M-W

I blew up with an “
Angry German customer last week “
I guess calling him a “Himmler “ was not a good choice lol

View attachment 356119

I am Not Anthony Casso , type
Running your own business is freakin impossible

Forum List

Back