Employee is ticking me off

This guy is 27 and this is his first job
. He has silly college degree in “ writing “ which means zero .
He has an attitude and a smirky personality
Plus this “college failure” has the nerve to demand a Th-S break every month ? He has to go back home to California?
So why don’t I fire the “ S.Stain “???

Because the last several employees were all liars and street thugs that I fired

This loser should be fired . He does a good job when he works but he is so lazy and never works extra hours !!

My stress level is skyrocketing. I dropped my new iPhone on the ground ( my fav item ). I was so mad I kicked a big dent into my car in front of several people.

I think I may just hire a second employee because I am so broken down from the grind of work

I have not even checked my mail in Months
I am becoming a very “ troubled guy “
Can you have this guy "bumped off" without anyone getting suspicious? You may want to look into this.
He lives in the biggest most glitzy desert city in America. People disappear in the desert all time, especially in the summer, but don't encourage him. He sounds on the edge.

Plus this “college failure” has the nerve to demand a Th-S break every month ? He has to go back home to California?

This loser should be fired . He does a good job when he works but he is so lazy and never works extra hours !!

My stress level is skyrocketing. I dropped my new iPhone on the ground ( my fav item ). I was so mad I kicked a big dent into my car in front of several people.

I think I may just hire a second employee because I am so broken down from the grind of work

Can you have this guy "bumped off" without anyone getting suspicious? You may want to look into this.
He lives in the biggest most glitzy desert city in America. People disappear in the desert all time, especially in the summer, but don't encourage him. He sounds on the edge.
I'm just trying to help the guy out................

Yeah...uh..Idk, me and you are just totally different.

I don't wanna hire anybody new, and argue with the guy that works with me like we're an old married couple. He's still my boy, though. Fuck a cell phone. We hate that shit.
We argue over stupid shit. :auiqs.jpg:
Like "AT&T bought out..wtf ever it is they bought out".
And I'm like "Yes they did!" and he's like "No, they didn't!"
:laughing0301:
None of it relates to what we do, wtf?!

Again I am not that type of guy lol
You’re making me look like “ Anthony Casso”
I admit I have “ mental issues “
Doing MMA training has embolden me

. As a kid I never acted out on anger but I had no training

I am super ocd about my iPhone
So dropping totally set me off

Have you always pitched childish tantrums like that, or is that a recent development?

I may have “mental issues “”???
Some people just aren't cut out to run a company. I had my own company for a while. I made a lot of money, but schedules, budget and the stress of wondering which employee would do something stupid next made me a nervous wreck. When I finally realized I was working for an ass hole (what I had become), I sold my contracts, closed it down and went back to work for others. Life got much better.

I am serious
I am not making this up

I am becoming very unstable like uranium 235

Have you always pitched childish tantrums like that, or is that a recent development?

Just ignore BULLDOG, he (Yes, it IS a he.) has plenty of mental issues of his own. Like having a scantily clad woman as his AVATAR, for instance.

That isn't just any scantally clad woman. You are looking at a Trump Titty in my avi. You don't recognize Ivanka?

Just ignore BULLDOG, he (Yes, it IS a he.) has plenty of mental issues of his own. Like having a scantily clad woman as his AVATAR, for instance.

That isn't just any scantally clad woman. You are looking at a Trump Titty in my avi. You don't recognize Ivanka?
Good for her. She's HOT! Thank GOODNESS your avatar isn't Big Mike Obama.

Should I not post personal problems ??
Is This against the rules ?
I don’t want to get suspended ??
Can you let me know

Forum List

Back