Empty Hospitals

higher mask compliance = higher infection rate

Germ incubators on your face will get you sick with prolonged use.
I havent changed my "disposable" mask in 3 months. I just want to see how long I can make it last. I dont think it has covid, but I know it's a "germ incubator" :auiqs.jpg:
If wearing a mask was good for Americans, would Democrats support it?
[/QUOTEIt's a control issue for the Dems.

It's a control issue for the Dems.

I saw a meme where Fauci declared that the virus hovers in the air between 3 and 6 feet.

The Democrat voters were crawling on hands and knees and telling Republicans they dont care about the lives of their fellow citizens because they were standing

What do you think is going on? I'm seeing lots of these videos. The small hospital in my hometown closed down over the summer but everyone was moved to a newly built hospital about 10 miles away. Not sure if that's related to this

This is the UK, but most of these videos are the USA

It is simple.

Cases do NOT equal hospital beds.
Cases DON'T even equate to covid 19, the disease

I can't answer for all of the hospital pics, but last spring all hospitals in the Emory system stopped taking patients in who were not covid-19 related or life threatening. There were no elective surgeries from March until late summer.

The pics I saw are all of individual corridors and specific areas that may simply not be in use during the covid pandemic.
Well they are getting some really bad pr as these videos go viral. Parking lots are empty too. But like I said, the hospital I was in was busy, and everyone was wearing masks, but covid didn't SEEM to be a thing.
It depends on the hospital. The closure rate of rural hospitals in the US is very high. Low patient volume, workforce shortages and an aging infrastructure usually restrict usage to routine care, emergencies and ER care to give treatments not available in the doctors office. Patients in rural areas in the US often travel to hospitals 50 miles or more to get the kind of care they need. You probably would not want to go a hospital with brain tumor when they have only general surgeons available. In major cities today, you get into a hospital if something that might be life threatening but getting the care you need is another matter. It's not just beds.

My guess is similar to last spring............sure the case numbers are going up, but not enough of those are needing hospital services.

Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't heard of hospital overload to the point of needing makeshift set-ups and ships & whatnot, like they did before. :dunno:

They didn't need them before.
It was hype.

This would explain why they aren't listing the names of those who supposedly died of covid----this way their families can't say bs on their supposed cause of death.

My guess is similar to last spring............sure the case numbers are going up, but not enough of those are needing hospital services.

Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't heard of hospital overload to the point of needing makeshift set-ups and ships & whatnot, like they did before. :dunno:

It was hype.

I know, but they did try to make people THINK they did

"Everyone was moved". Granted the U.K. version of "hospital" might be different from the American version but it sounds like a long term care facility rather than a hospital.

It was hype.

The mass murderer in NY said that thinking nothing would happen.
The President sent him 2 ships, that he didn't need.

It was hype.

The mass murderer in NY said that thinking nothing would happen.
The President sent him 2 ships, that he didn't need.
What hospitals are trying to avoid is filled ICUs. Once the ICUs fill up, treatment for serious illness and accidents are limited. Even before hospitals reach 100%, the quality of treatment falls. We are now seeing more ancillary deaths that are non-Covid related. Stress in families due lack of jobs, schools, and finances is increasing stress related illnesses. The increase stress plus the closing of physical fitness centers sports facilities and increase reliance on fast food is taking it's toll.

My son went into an ER in Miami yesterday. After 8 hour he left without seeing a doctor. They said it was the busiest day in the last 2 years. The threshold for getting services from an ER or getting admitted to the hospital is increasing. This creates a serious problem for everyone, not just Covid patients.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back