🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enemies of America

I'll start with one.
Iran.

Tell me how America didn't cause that one.

If you manage, I'll add another but I seriously don't expect to have to.
Of course, you are simply blustering because you can't name a country as I requested in my OP.
You're making yourself look silly.

So what did we do that made Iran our enemy?

OPur CIA funded overthrow of their government in 1952 for starters.,

Our support for the Shah of Iran and his SECRET POLICE (trained by General Normal Swartskorfs daddy, I note) in the years following our Coup d etat for another.

Great. Now imagine we didn't do those nasty things.
Does Khomeni love us and not call us the Great Satan?
Is Iran our friend? Or are they still our enemy?

Our support for the Shah of Iran and his SECRET POLICE (trained by General Normal Swartskorfs daddy, I note) in the years following our Coup d etat for another.

I think the point is, if you hadn't removed the elected government and bunged your dictator into power, there would probably never have been an Islamic revolution.

You lot caused it.

I think the point is, if you hadn't removed the elected government and bunged your dictator into power, there would probably never have been an Islamic revolution.

You lot caused it.

Probably? Well, with proof like that, how can I argue?

I'll wait for your more comprehensive list, so we can continue the discussion.

Split from another thread.

Can anyone name an enemy of America where America didn't create that enemy through interference in that country or regional interference?

I've tried and I can't find one.

Anyone game to try?

Such a question is based on the presumption that all interference is bad, and that the country on the receiving end of American "interference" was not a bad actor. It presumes they were just some noble savages minding their own business, and then one day, out of the blue, big bad America comes along and rapes and pillages them.

This kind of flawed reasoning would lead us to believe Japan was doing the Pacific region a favor by trying to take it over. The attack on Pearl Harbor was our fault for inflicting an oil embargo on Japan and interfering in their sacred duty. So forth, and so on.

Can anyone name an enemy of the police where the police didn't create that enemy through interference in that person's life? :D

Last edited:
Such a question is based on the presumption that all interference is bad, and that the country on the receiving end of American "interference" was not a bad actor. It presumes they were just some noble savages minding their own business, and then one day, out of the blue, big bad America comes along and rapes and pillages them.
That has nothing to do with it. You make up any bullshit reason that justify's your interference, but that's all it is...........a bullshit reason!

As a member state of the UN, were are duty bound to honor the Charter which only allows interference within the borders of a sovereign nation if it is in self defense or with the approval of the UNSC. Other than that, it's illegal. Period.

This kind of flawed reasoning would lead us to believe Japan was doing the Pacific region a favor by trying to take it over. The attack on Pearl Harbor was our fault for inflicting an oil embargo on Japan and screwing up their sacred duty. So forth, and so on.
Japan definately gets the lions share of the blame, but fucking with their oil did play a role in the whole event. It doesn't justify what Japan did, it was just one of the factors that led to the attack.

Can anyone name an enemy of the police where the police didn't create that enemy through interference in that person's life? :D
What a dumbass statement!

Can anyone name an enemy of America where America didn't create that enemy through interference in that country or regional interference?

Anyone game to try?
We decided to stay a neutral nation in WWII. We traded with both sides of the conflict. The Axis powers took that as interference since it supplied their "enemies," so they went after us for doing what other neutral countries did.

The last straw was them killing thousands of Americans at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, four years after Japan invaded China, and a year and a half after Hitler started his military occupancy of countries in Europe.

As a commander in Japan was said to note, it was a little unwise to wake the sleeping giant. :cool:

You have been tragically misinformed about the state of trade leading up to WWII.

Do yourself a favor, becki...start READING.

I guess we'll never know, will we?

But if I had to guess, I'd guess that the Allyatoluhs wouldn't have any power if we hadn't replaced their SECULAR ELECTED government with SHAH back in 1952.

Now, if you are truly interested, do some research to see WHY we replaced the government in Iran with the a SHAH (A KING, dude. We replaced an ELECTED GOVENMENT and put a KING in power!!!)

Here's a hint, though...Mossadeq

Last edited:

Anyone game to try?

Russia
China
Nazi germany
Great Britain for the Rev war
Italy
there's a few others, I'm sure, but I put no thought, just let the obvious come through.

Anyone game to try?

Russia
China
Nazi germany
Italy
there's a few others, I'm sure, but I put no thought, just let the obvious come through.

And in modern times?

Anyone game to try?

Russia
China
Nazi germany
Italy

And in modern times?

good lord

Russia
China
democrats

Anyone game to try?

Russia
China
Nazi germany
Italy
1. Russia. US facilitated destruction of the Soviet Union; and now continue encircling Russia with NATO bases, continue financing terrorists in N. Caucasus and over 600 anti-Russian political organisations within Russia. That's not all, but enough for the purpose of this thread.

2. US constantly struts near Chinese waters; pushes China out of Africa and ME by creating war zones in spheres of China's economic interests and sponsors anti-government "opposition".

3. US agreed to help UK against Germany in exchange for UK dismantling its empire, giving US Saudi Arabia and removing its financial institutions from America. That happened during Dunkirk crisis.

4. What war?

5. I was not aware that Italy is US enemy!

your "facts" and history knowledge sucks.

WW2, Italy was an enemy.

And since you can't get that right....

Russia
China
Nazi germany
Italy
1. Russia. US facilitated destruction of the Soviet Union; and now continue encircling Russia with NATO bases, continue financing terrorists in N. Caucasus and over 600 anti-Russian political organisations within Russia. That's not all, but enough for the purpose of this thread.

2. US constantly struts near Chinese waters; pushes China out of Africa and ME by creating war zones in spheres of China's economic interests and sponsors anti-government "opposition".

3. US agreed to help UK against Germany in exchange for UK dismantling its empire, giving US Saudi Arabia and removing its financial institutions from America. That happened during Dunkirk crisis.

4. What war?

WW2, Italy was an enemy.

mememe is too busy sucking commie cock to think straight. :lol:

4. What war?

WW2, Italy was an enemy.

seriously

Playing russia and china off as victims?

How fucking cherry picking ignorant do you have, and I mean HAVE to be?

It's like he's the dumbest kid in school and is proud of it b/c of all the effort he goes through to remain that damn dumb.

WW2, Italy was an enemy.

seriously

It's like he's the dumbest kid in school and is proud of it b/c of all the effort he goes through to remain that damn dumb.

mememe is a trained brainwashed left over commie student, its all she knows.

seriously

Just a passing knowledge of post WW2 where Stalin took off his shoe to pound his podium and scream "We will bury you!" is enough to make things clear to grade school kids.

seriously

Just a passing knowledge of post WW2 where Stalin took off his shoe to pound his podium and scream "We will bury you!" is enough to make things clear to grade school kids.

According to mememe Stalin is the Russian Aberham Lincoln and everything bad said about him is Western propoganda.

1 doesn't counter that we did not start it.

China has been bullying our allies for decades, we are showing a presence, IN RESPONSE to what they do

2, krist, Italy was an ally of germany

no, clearly you do not have it right

Anyone game to try?
There are distinct differences between interference in a country and regional interference. You evidently strung them together thinking it made for a better argument, when in reality it weakens your argument in many ways.

interference: Noun:
The action of interfering or the process of being interfered with: "interference in the country's internal affairs".

Regional interference would be in the eye of the beholder, and therein lays a deep chasm of a flaw in your premise, so let us put that one aside and tackle the easy one first: interference in a country: Nations have become the enemy of America without America having first interfered in those nation's internal affairs. If you do not acknowledge this, there is no sense in me continuing to engage you after this post

Now we tackle regional interference: Regional interference is in the eye of the beholder. America like most every nation on Earth has had interests in regional affairs close to home and far away. It is how the world works. America's interests in regional affairs world wide can and have run into conflict with the interests of other nations. How nations including America, choose to deal with these conflicts is where we can sort out who first chose viewing another nation as an enemy

As with politics, Dante has always said he views most people as opponents and enemies, even when some people would attempt to make an enemy of Dante.

So what we have here is a troll post devoid of reason, rationality, and intellectual honesty. The OP refuses to acknowledge the reality of an invalid argument .

on top of that the OP appears to have revisited the OP: "Can anyone name an enemy of America since WWII, where America didn't create that enemy through interference in that country or regional interference?"

Invalid argument = fail

A more intellectually honest argument could be "Can anyone name an enemy of America since WWII, where America didn't create that enemy through some sort of regional interference?"

:eusa_whistle:

1 the fact that US finances anti-Russian organisations within Russia as well as terrorists in N. Caucasus are not denied by US itself.
The only Terrorists in the north caucasus are the Russians themselves .
And it is poetic justice that the Mountain Freedom Fighters are giving them a heavy mauling .
We should see an influx of international freedom fighters push this insurrection into southern Russia next year .
Russia is in a lose/ lose situation and there will be no sympathy for it from anybody , once it is known how inhuman Russia has been in its dealings and attempted colonisation .

Forum List

Back