🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enemies of America

Split from another thread.

Can anyone name an enemy of America where America didn't create that enemy through interference in that country or regional interference?

I've tried and I can't find one.

Anyone game to try?

Russia
China
Nazi germany
Great Britain for the Rev war
Italy
there's a few others, I'm sure, but I put no thought, just let the obvious come through.

Honest to GOD you people really need to read some history.

The Allied intervention was a multi-national military expedition launched during the Russian Civil War in 1918. Its operations included forces from 14 nations[1] and were conducted over a vast territory. The initial stated goals were to help the Czechoslovak Legions, secure supplies of munitions and armaments in Russian ports, and re-establish the Eastern front. After winning the war in Europe, the Allied powers militarily backed the pro-Tsarist, anti-Bolshevik White forces in Russia.

Foreign forces throughout Russia

The positions of the Allied expeditionary forces and of the White Armies in European Russia, 1919
Numbers of foreign soldiers who occupied the indicated regions of Russia:
50,000 Czechoslovaks (along the Trans-Siberian railway)[9]
28,000 Japanese, later increased to 70,000 (in the Vladivostok region and north) [10][11]
40,000 British (in the Arkhangelsk and Vladivostok regions)[10]
17,000 Poles - mostly 5th Rifle Division (almost 12,000 men) in Siberia and 4th Rifle Division (ca. 4000 men) in "Southern Russia", also a single 400-men-strong battalion in Murmansk within the Anglo-Slavic Legion
13,000 Americans (in the Arkhangelsk and Vladivostok regions)
12,000 French and French colonial (mostly in the Arkhangelsk and Odessa regions)
11,500 Estonians in northwestern Russia[4]
4,192 Canadians (in the Vladivostok region)
1,100 Canadians (in the Murmansk and Arkhangelsk regions)
41 Canadians (in the Baku Region)
4,000 Serbs (in the Arkhangelsk region)
4,000 Romanians (in the Arkhangelsk region)
2,500 Italians (in the Arkhangelsk region and Siberia)[10]
2,300 Chinese (in the Vladivostok region)[12]
23,351 Greeks (part of I Army Corps under Maj. Gen. Konstantinos Nider, comprising 2nd and 13th Infantry Divisions, in the Crimea, and around Odessa and Kherson)[13]
150 Australians (mostly in the Arkhangelsk regions)
These numbers make a total of 255,503 foreign troops stationed in Russia during the civil war.

This thread is tossing up some interesting points.
Notable countries, the main enemies on today's special menu are totally missing from the arguments, whist Russia, a country that has not attacked the united states, and China, another country that has not attacked the United States, are moving to centre ground.
Iran, a country that has never attacked the United states is being attacked with US propaganda and is ringed by US military bases and North Korea, a country that has never attacked the United states, is also ringed by American military bases.
Many of the arguments date back to 1945 in an attempt to deflect attention away from modern American interference.

Forum List

Back