Enemies of the Far Left: A Case Study on Tolerance

Well then. It appears you've quite easily deluded yourself. You live in a fantasy world where tolerance is measured, Islam is peaceful, and Christians are pansies.

Please be advised, this thread is being archived for future use. But you go on my ignore list. I'm surprised I've been this patient with you.

"Conservatives are dumb as dog shit" tells me how tolerant you really are.

Peace.
You are free to run from the truth. Using your ignore option means you are censoring what you can't deal with, and you are free to live your life in ignorance if you wish. So be it.

you mean hes using tactics that liberals do, lets just call it a speech code or pc.
His "tactics" are those of a child, which he is and so are most other Americans.

And so, per site rules and per my rights therein, PMH's trolling and name calling of my person thereto has resulted in a neg.

According to C_K:

Five:
If you constantly attack another poster or an opposing side then you should be prepared to be neg repped, a lot and it is NOT considered abuse of the rep system.

I am prepared to debate civilly on this matter, but if all you're going to do is call me names and insult my faith, you will be negged. No matter how new or low on rep you are. I would expect to be negged for similar behavior. I am quite well aware of the etiquette involving negative reputation, but I also know my rights. That is all.
I am unconcerned. Entirely unconcerned...

I'm desperately waiting for a well rationed response from a liberal here. All I've gotten so far is name calling and religious bigotry for my trouble. I'm imploring a liberal to represent his side in this thread. Or have I struck a nerve?

I'm desperately waiting for a well rationed response from a liberal here. All I've gotten so far is name calling and religious bigotry for my trouble. I'm imploring a liberal to represent his side in this thread. Or have I struck a nerve?
You couldn't manage to strike the side of a barn, if I held the gun for you and helped you pee afterward.

And we are, within certain limits. Like all things it has limitations.

Islam is mostly peaceful. Liberals are mostly tolerant. Conservatives are often stupid. There it is.

And you.

1) "Islam is mostly peaceful?" Where have you been since 9/11/2001?

2) "Liberals are mostly tolerant?" According to whom? I could say I'm the president, but reality says I'm not. You can say you're tolerant, but reality says you're not. Your actions betray your words.

3) "Conservatives are often stupid?" Given that you think Islam is a "peaceful" religion, perhaps you should reconsider that statement.
Islam, meaning most Muslims, are peaceful in general but sometimes they fly fully-loaded planes into large buildings, like 12 years ago. Unlike Christianity they are supposed to kill their enemies, not pray for them. They aren't pansies.

Liberals are mostly tolerant but that stops at Intolerance, which we won't allow. It's ironic I know but so is life on this planet.

And Conservatives, especially reactionaries like those here, are dumb as dog shit.

Wow, what the fuck?

So you're pro-muslim because they actually kill people and Christians don't so Christians aren't as death related in promoting their religion so you think this is a failure on their part. If only Christians would bring down death on non-Christians then they would be considered equal to the muslims that preach death and act on it. And you would support that stance.

Liberals are only tolerant of people that they agree with, anything outside the liberal world view is considered fair game for destruction. Liberals never allow any other view without being intolerent. It's how you fucking people are. And you stated it plainly. Liberals are mostly tolerant as long as you don't step outside the lines and question them. That kind of tolerence will not be accepted.

And you have the balls to call conservatives dog shit.

And you.

1) "Islam is mostly peaceful?" Where have you been since 9/11/2001?

2) "Liberals are mostly tolerant?" According to whom? I could say I'm the president, but reality says I'm not. You can say you're tolerant, but reality says you're not. Your actions betray your words.

3) "Conservatives are often stupid?" Given that you think Islam is a "peaceful" religion, perhaps you should reconsider that statement.
Islam, meaning most Muslims, are peaceful in general but sometimes they fly fully-loaded planes into large buildings, like 12 years ago. Unlike Christianity they are supposed to kill their enemies, not pray for them. They aren't pansies.

Liberals are mostly tolerant but that stops at Intolerance, which we won't allow. It's ironic I know but so is life on this planet.

And Conservatives, especially reactionaries like those here, are dumb as dog shit.

Wow, what the fuck?

So you're pro-muslim because they actually kill people and Christians don't so Christians aren't as death related in promoting their religion so you think this is a failure on their part. If only Christians would bring down death on non-Christians then they would be considered equal to the muslims that preach death and act on it. And you would support that stance.

Liberals are only tolerant of people that they agree with, anything outside the liberal world view is considered fair game for destruction. Liberals never allow any other view without being intolerent. It's how you fucking people are. And you stated it plainly. Liberals are mostly tolerant as long as you don't step outside the lines and question them. That kind of tolerence will not be accepted.

I notice that you got all of that wrong? Why am I not surprised. Moving on since this moron couldn't repeat the words on a pop-tart if I typed them for him.

I'm not tolerant of stupid people such as yourself, nor should I be.

Youre the biggest idiot on this board other than truthmatters, so i find it ironic youre so smug and self indulgent.
And to a previous point, you dont get to define intolerance
Again you never offer anything, so ill call you paint my face from now on
Call me anything you like. It makes no difference as to you being a moron.

well accordi g to paint my face hes never intolerant, so i guess he like murderers and pedos, nice mr tolerant.

Wow, what the fuck?

I notice that you got all of that wrong? Why am I not surprised. Moving on since this moron couldn't repeat the words on a pop-tart if I typed them for him.

No youre post was as stupid as you are. You tried to be clever, but youre not. Becaue youre either calling them panzies or through sarcasm the opposite, either way is a fail. Buh bye

Well then. It appears you've quite easily deluded yourself. You live in a fantasy world where tolerance is measured, Islam is peaceful, and Christians are pansies.

Please be advised, this thread is being archived for future use. But you go on my ignore list. I'm surprised I've been this patient with you.

"Conservatives are dumb as dog shit" tells me how tolerant you really are.

Peace.
You are free to run from the truth. Using your ignore option means you are censoring what you can't deal with, and you are free to live your life in ignorance if you wish. So be it.

I'm not tolerant of stupid people such as yourself, nor should I be.

Youre the biggest idiot on this board other than truthmatters, so i find it ironic youre so smug and self indulgent.

you mean hes using tactics that liberals do, lets just call it a speech code or pc.
His "tactics" are those of a child, which he is and so are most other Americans.

And so, per site rules and per my rights therein, PMH's trolling and name calling of my person thereto has resulted in a neg.

According to C_K:

Five:
If you constantly attack another poster or an opposing side then you should be prepared to be neg repped, a lot and it is NOT considered abuse of the rep system.

I am prepared to debate civilly on this matter, but if all you're going to do is call me names and insult my faith, you will be negged. No matter how new or low on rep you are. I would expect to be negged for similar behavior. I am quite well aware of the etiquette involving negative reputation, but I also know my rights. That is all.
I am unconcerned. Entirely unconcerned...

Wow, what the fuck?

I notice you have no rational or reasonable thought out reply to the absolute stupid you posted.

I got it all wrong and the answer that should be able to be on a pop-tart according to you you are not able to provide.

Please provide me with your ungodly knowledge of what I am missing here.

I got it all wrong, you prove that to me with evidence and counter arguments that will actually make me believe the bullshit you posted.

Don't be a fucking ****, I want answers that prove me wrong and you right. No fucking I just don't get it posts, you prove your point.

Go bitch. And you better make it count.

Wow, what the fuck?

No youre post was as stupid as you are. You tried to be clever, but youre not. Becaue youre either calling them panzies or through sarcasm the opposite, either way is a fail. Buh bye
Do you have that in English?

1) Fuck your God. If you want your business to succeed, shut your mouth and bake the cake. That's your job. Do your job.

2) What information do you have about the author of that letter that implies that they are "leftist"? Real peace-loving hippie liberals would send joints to her to help her fight the leukemia.

3) Mia Love should be despised for being a moron, not for being a black woman.

4) Brendan Eich resigned to spare the company the backlash of public disapproval and lowered stock value. It was all very Capitalistic. You should endorse his decision and get over it.

5) Sarah Palin is fucking retarded.

Real peace-loving hippie liberals would send joints to her to help her fight the leukemia.

There was never any such thing as a "Hippy Peace Loving Liberal" they were simply conformists and cowards trying to escape service to their country.

Sarah Palin is fucking retarded
Much higher on the IQ scale than Hillary or Obama. Twice the competence and charisma of either - which is why you Socio-facists hate her and do everythng in your power to smear her.

Last edited:
No bitch, I don't have to do a thing for utter morons, such as yourself. You couldn't even manage to repeat what I said. Go play with yourself, if you can manage that which I very much doubt.

Well no more than do I trash liberals for being intolerant, than I see conservatives stooping to the same level! Stay classy guys! Please!

:(

The liberal left has for years been claiming to be tolerant of opinions, faiths, beliefs and whatnot. This evening I will present to you a few cases that contradict their contentions.

Case 1: Sweet Cakes by Melissa

An Oregon bakery decided to refuse service to a homosexual couple because of their religious beliefs. Not only were they attacked viciously by militant gay rights advocates and members of the left, they were forced to downsize and operate out of their home. Nevermind Public Accommodation Laws, liberals, you claim to be tolerant of religious belief, but sat by and allowed the government to rule in favor of forcing these people to serve people against their faith. It's rather cut and dry.

?Stupid Bible-Thumping?B**ch?: Bakery That Refused to Make Gay Couple?s Wedding Cake Speaks Out Amid Threats, Economic Woes | TheBlaze.com

How can you explain your tolerance of beliefs or of religion when you make threats against those you disagree with in order to destroy them?

Case 2: Julie Boonstra

Julie Boonstra was diagnosed with Leukemia. She decided to speak out against Obamacare after her insurance was cancelled due to the new healthcare law. Afterwards, anonymous liberals began sending her letters like these:

deaththreat_afpcancerpatient.jpg

So, how is this tolerant? The woman is dying of Leukemia, something she couldn't help. But the tolerance of the Liberal Left is nowhere to be found. In fact they were most reticent about the whole ordeal. But they don't mind trying to stifle dissenting opinions.

Case 3: Mia Love

In 2012, she gave a speech at the GOP convention. The kicker here is that she is a black conservative woman. Black. After her speech, her Wikipedia page was defaced by leftist liberals, with phrases such as this:

y7wiu.png

The left purports to support women and African Americans, yet as we saw here, such a belief is only selectively applied. She was called a "house ******" and an "Aunt Tom" by some disgruntled liberals. Nay tolerance. Alas, only Conservative Republicans are capable of such racist, misogynistic displays.

Case 4: Former Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich

Just 11 days after being appointed as CEO of the non profit internet giant Mozilla, he was forced to resign over his stance on gay marriage. According to campaign finance records, he donated $1000 in support of California's Proposition 8. His resignation was graciously accepted by gay rights activists, and railed against by other, such as prominent gay blogger Andrew Sullivan.

Andrew Sullivan, a prominent gay blogger, railed against the pressure that led to the resignation.

"You want to squander the real gains we have made by argument and engagement by becoming just as intolerant of others' views as the Christians?," he asked. "You've just found a great way to do this. It's a bad, self-inflicted blow. And all of us will come to regret it."

Mozilla CEO resignation raises free-speech issues

Liberals in their infinite tolerance for free speech and opinion, like OKCupid's Sam Yagun, called for a boycott of the internet browser and of Mozilla Products after learning of Eich's stances. Yagun claims that it was never an attempt to force Eich to resign, however. Still, regardless of that fact, his resignation stirs up a lot of free speech issues. It also demonstrates the lefts intolerance of free expression and an inherent desire to destroy, not debate, their opponents.

Case 5: Sarah Palin

The list is long with this one. Once a Vice Presidential hopeful tabbed by John McCain in his 2008 presidential campaign, she like no other has managed to rile the left up and raise their hackles in a manner not seen before. No sooner did the announcement come, than did liberals begin looking for ways to destroy her:

In 2008, the son of Democratic State Representative Mike Kernell hacked into Palin's email and he posted some of the contents online.

The 7 Most Despicable Ways Liberals Have Attacked Sarah Palin - John Hawkins - Page full

David Kernell, Palin E-mail Hacker, Sentenced To Year In Custody

More cases of liberals showing their intolerance toward her include comments by liberal comedians concerning her daughter and her son Trig. Also, she was blamed by liberals for inciting the now infamous shooting in Tuscon, Arizona via gunman Jared Lee Loughner, who shot and severely injured Gabrielle Giffords while killing six other people. However just recently, journalist Martin Bashir was forced to resign after insisting that someone should defecate in Palin's mouth:

Conclusion:

Liberals, or the party at least, are not tolerant of differing opinions, not of faiths, women, or minorities. This prompts me to ask, why is it, with these examples of intolerance, do you still claim to be tolerant? Why do you champion diversity, but do nothing to encourage it, and everything to stifle it? If you really were tolerant, why would you treat people who disagree with you with such contempt? Where is this tolerance and diversity you speak of? What I've seen so far over the years, is a scorched earth campaign, not a campaign for tolerance or diversity.

This OP is not designed to be an end all be all of liberal intolerance, for that, all you need is Google, and an open mind.

I DETEST Bill Maher (HBO). I literally hate this guy's guts. Literally. But he got it right the other night. There IS a "gay mafia" out there. Don't like fags? They'll ruin you.

Take your best shot at me you limp wristed pussies.

What's next? Call someone a fag and they march you off to the ovens?

Fags. Who needs 'em?

Last edited by a moderator:

well accordi g to paint my face hes never intolerant, so i guess he like murderers and pedos, nice mr tolerant.
1. I said nothing of the kind. 2. You're an idiot. 3. Learn English.

No bitch, I don't have to do a thing for utter morons, such as yourself. You couldn't even manage to repeat what I said. Go play with yourself, if you can manage that which I very much doubt.

Really? This is your reply? I asked you for specifics to uphold your position and this is your pathetic reply?

I was thinking you would put out at least a minimal effort. You don't have to do a thing for us morons? How about you make a sentient point that makes your position better than mine?

Please tell me where I'm wrong here. I'm waiting for your divine knowledge of things I don't know and you can teach me. I want to learn, I want and need the liberal point of view because it's the best one for me right? I'm just not getting how fucking awesome you people are. What I need is for you to prove how great you are and why I'm so wrong by not going along with your program.

I'm not sure playing with myself is going to get me there. I was thinking you would have the answers to convince me. Am I wrong in this assumption?

Really? This is your reply? I asked you for specifics to uphold your position and this is your pathetic reply?

I was thinking you would put out at least a minimal effort. You don't have to do a thing for us morons? How about you make a sentient point that makes your position better than mine?

Please tell me where I'm wrong here. I'm waiting for your divine knowledge of things I don't know and you can teach me. I want to learn, I want and need the liberal point of view because it's the best one for me right? I'm just not getting how fucking awesome you people are. What I need is for you to prove how great you are and why I'm so wrong by not going along with your program.

I'm not sure playing with myself is going to get me there. I was thinking you would have the answers to convince me. Am I wrong in this assumption?
You're not rational and I'm not wasting my time on him or you.

1) Fuck your God. If you want your business to succeed, shut your mouth and bake the cake. That's your job. Do your job.

2) What information do you have about the author of that letter that implies that they are "leftist"? Real peace-loving hippie liberals would send joints to her to help her fight the leukemia.

3) Mia Love should be despised for being a moron, not for being a black woman.

4) Brendan Eich resigned to spare the company the backlash of public disapproval and lowered stock value. It was all very Capitalistic. You should endorse his decision and get over it.

5) Sarah Palin is fucking retarded.

Why should the company be embarrassed, Obama opposed Gay marriage the same year Eich made his donation in 2008. The SAME YEAR a man who opposed gay marriage was elected. The backlash against Brendan Eich is pure hypocrisy.

Look at this BS, now some want more people to be fired over the same thing Obama believed!

Purge the Bigots

Brendan Eich is just the beginning. Let’s oust everyone who donated to the campaign against gay marriage.

Thirty-seven companies in the database are linked to more than 1,300 employees who gave nearly $1 million in combined contributions to the campaign for Prop 8. Twenty-five tech companies are linked to 435 employees who gave more than $300,000. Many of these employees gave $1,000 apiece, if not more. Some, like Eich, are probably senior executives.

Why do these bigots still have jobs? Let’s go get them.

Brendan Eich quits Mozilla: Let?s purge all the anti-gay donors to Prop 8.

Pure hypocrisy, given Eich supported civil unions at the time the same way Obama did.

Forum List

Back