Energy crisis in Germany

• Even Germany's crematoriums are being hit hard by Europe's energy crisis as gas supplies run low.
  • Many are now looking to cut back on energy use at their facilities to save on gas ahead of winter.
  • With Russia slashing natural gas supplies to the West, Europe's energy future remains at risk.
Europe's energy crisis has started to hit Germany's crematorium sector, according to Reuters.

Germany is run by communists satanic imbeciles.
The former great country hasn't any chance to survive the coming winter

No. Ugly.

The Adolf Hitler who the world thinks to know was born in world war 1 and world war 2 was primarily born because of the criminal behavior of the winners of world war 1. And the direct cause for world war 2 had been the secret part of the Molotow Ribbentrop pact where Stalin and Hitler decided to eliminate Poland aqain. "You" fought on the side of Stalin for his Bolshewism.

No one.

In the last free elections in November 1932 Hitler got about 1/3rd of all votes. He lost in this eletions about 15% of his voters. Hitler was by the way never very popular. "Adolf" never had been a popular forename.

Hitler declared war on the USA after Pearl Harbor - but you was able to ignore this because Germany had not been able to attack the USA.

Your mass murder on Germans and the complete destruction of German nations like for example Prussia, Silesia, Bohemia and others makes you proud to be an American. That's a normal part of your bloody blindness. If someone would wipe out Texas, Pennsylvania and NY - what would you feel in this case?

Clowns?

Angela Merkel?

Okay. In your case it will also not help you to replace your brain with an exchange brain. This seems to be a genetic defect - and/or your mother did bath you with much too hot water.

I see, I see! So let us suppose Japan never attacked Pearl Harbor, which means the United States did not enter the war when it did.

If that was now part of history, would the United States be seen as terrible, if they DID enter the war when it was discovered that YOUR side had murdered 6 million Jews in death camps, or rather, would they be seen as terrible if they didn't? Enquiring minds want to know how your side sees it!

And let us suppose they did NOT enter the war under any circumstances as a lot of Americans wanted including Charles Lindburgh. Then guess what! All of Europe would have been owned by comrade Stalin. By 1942, Stalin was out producing the Reich in armaments, and they had the manpower advantage by 3 fold if not more.

I have always found it highly questionable, if the USA armed forces had a as huge an impact in the European theatre as advertised. Significant, yes.................but astronomical, no. But what those forces did after landing, was cause the Yalta conference, which stopped Russia from taking everything. Under these scenario's, Russia would have controlled all of Germany, France, Switzerland, Finland, and probably Spain.

In reality, shortly after the time the USA entered the war, Germany had already lost in the European theatre, and that was long, long, loooong before D-Day ever happened. Of course it would have taken 12 to 18 months longer for Germany to collapse, but they had already lost. All you need do is look at history, and when the Reich stopped going forward in Russia, and began to retreat to realize what I am saying is 100% accurate.

D-Day caused Yalta to happen, and were it not for that, what we know as Western Europe today would probably STILL be under the Soviet Yolk, so I don't want to hear about evil Americans, or warmonger Americans. What the families of Americans who died in that disaster would like from you, is thank you very much to allow you to post an opinion, without fearing that the KGB is going to spirit you away to a damn gulag!

It’s run by bland provincials.

The peculiarity of German political system is no one who isn't a satanists or communist can run any important office
The entirely country is practically run by Schwab and his satanic communist 'brothers'
The gang of Scholz are their puppets.

iu

iu

iu

iu

I see, I see! So let us suppose Japan never attacked Pearl Harbor, which means the United States did not enter the war when it did.

Pearl Harbor was about 2500 miles far from the USA in those days. So when did you attack Pearl Harbor with your Pacific fleet and conquer it?

If that was now part of history, would the United States be seen as terrible, if they DID enter the war when it was discovered that YOUR side had murdered 6 million Jews in death camps, or rather, would they be seen as terrible if they didn't? Enquiring minds want to know how your side sees it!

And let us suppose they did NOT enter the war under any circumstances as a lot of Americans wanted including Charles Lindburgh. Then guess what! All of Europe would have been owned by comrade Stalin. ...

What a nonsense. If you had not taken part in world war 1 - world war 1 and 2 are the same war - then Russia and the colonial powers England and France and their allies had lost and Germany and the multi-national empires Austria-Hungaria and the Osman empire and many others had won. The problem Hitler vs Stalin and WW2 never had existed and we would also not know something about the Islamistic terror and perhaps peaceful Zeppelins would dominate the skies all over the paradise Earth and Zuse had perhaps been the first computer producer ..

Last edited:
Spain has joined other western euros
Spain they have air conditioning....they're being told to turn em off

I liked Barcelona unfortunately I didn't get to live there for a year or two

The peculiarity of German political system is no one who isn't a satanists or communist can run any important office
The entirely country is practically run by Schwab and his satanic communist 'brothers'
The gang of Scholz are their puppets.

iu

iu

iu

iu

¿Schwab? Do you think about Sigi Schwab in this context, propagandist of absolute stupidity?

Forum List

Back