England says they will extradite people from other countries for crimes like posting online.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

So I guess that means the police in England will extradite Americans that they claim are committing crimes by posting online about the muslims in the UK now.

Given the current administration in America right now I don't doubt they would willingly comply with extradition requests by England.

So I guess my question for non England and UK citizens, will you post something or repost about what is going on in the UK and risk being labeled for hate crimes in another country?

Last edited:

So I guess that means the police in England will extradite Americans that they claim are committing crimes by posting online about the muslims in the UK now.

Given the current administration in America right now I don't doubt they would willingly comply with extradition requests by England.

So I guess my question for non England and UK citizens, will you post something or repost about what is going on in the UK and risk being labeled for hate crimes in another country?

The demrats in this country would love to try the same thing.

Lol I got a fake news tag for posting something and backing it up with real stories and video.

The demrats in this country would love to try the same thing.

I'm sure they would love to extradite anyone England asked for. As long as the response to it could be controlled by media outlets and they could reasonably ignore it that would be a stepping stone to them doing it here to Americans. Call it, a test.

It's like they never fucking learn

Somebody should inform England that under extradition agreements the crime must be a crime in both nations.

Unfortunately for jolly olde England we have that pesky First Amendment.

And what if Kamala and walz win in the election?

That should scare people for a lot of reasons, this one as well. We've see their party disregard a lot of laws and the constitution as it is

good. collect all the trolls at old baily.

Forum List

Back