Enough is Enough

Let's get to the root. Y'all just want these folks to shut up and go away. You'll use whatever reasoning available to defame them to that end. You lack respect for the right to protest
Look you unthinking little snowflake no one.....NO ONE! NO ONE!!! has the right to block traffic. It can cause harm and or danger to the public. What if an ambulance was coming to help you or a loved one, would you want them slowed down by a bunch of idiot protesters? Think just a little! please!
Look at you go taking a stand! Dude, idc if they get arrested for this being illegal. I do question though the stability of someone who chooses to plow through carelessly.

I'm curious what you thought when the bundys were armed and occupying public lands in protest? Was that illegal and worthy of arrest and or the equivalent of running them over with a car? Or were you one of the folks that decided the law didn't matter in that case?

And when do laws matter exactly? When they are being broken publicly or within eyeshot of a police officer? When the perp does not have the cash for a high power lawyer?

At least those guys were smart enough not to stage a protest on the highway.
Didnt your mother ever tell you not to play in the street?

Let's get to the root. Y'all just want these folks to shut up and go away. You'll use whatever reasoning available to defame them to that end. You lack respect for the right to protest
Look you unthinking little snowflake no one.....NO ONE! NO ONE!!! has the right to block traffic. It can cause harm and or danger to the public. What if an ambulance was coming to help you or a loved one, would you want them slowed down by a bunch of idiot protesters? Think just a little! please!
Look at you go taking a stand! Dude, idc if they get arrested for this being illegal. I do question though the stability of someone who chooses to plow through carelessly.

I'm curious what you thought when the bundys were armed and occupying public lands in protest? Was that illegal and worthy of arrest and or the equivalent of running them over with a car? Or were you one of the folks that decided the law didn't matter in that case?

And when do laws matter exactly? When they are being broken publicly or within eyeshot of a police officer? When the perp does not have the cash for a high power lawyer?

How smart was the guy that ended up dead for reaching in his jacket after the pursuant high-speed chase?

Also, why did I get called a snowflake? [emoji23] y'all are shooting in the dark hard. Anything for imaginary internet points.

How smart was the guy that ended up dead for reaching in his jacket after the pursuant high-speed chase?

Also, why did I get called a snowflake? [emoji23] y'all are shooting in the dark hard. Anything for imaginary internet points.

Whats impressive is the amount of snowflakes willing to participate in freeway blocking.
How do you explain such mass stupidity?
They had a bigger crowd than a hillary rally!

The right to unblocked roadways is NOT in the Constitution. The right to free speech IS in the Constitution.

The right to unblocked roadways is NOT in the Constitution. The right to free speech IS in the Constitution.

I hope they keep doing it....
The vids are so much more entertaining than cat videos.

run-over.jpg

This is the only available picture as the video’s been removed from Facebook for some reason.

The protests, the demonstrations, the riots. It all becomes too much.

Blocking the road, chanting “F**k the Police!” and “Shut This Sh*t Down!” It’s offensive, vulgar and accomplishes nothing.

End results not reported or clear but one Snowflake lay still upon the road.

Story @ SHOCKING Video Of Car Running Over Protesters On Highway At High Speed
icon_omg.gif

The right to unblocked roadways is NOT in the Constitution. The right to free speech IS in the Constitution
When you block someone from their intended destination and you are not emergency personnel it's a crime. How can any thinking person believe it's okay to block a street or a highway for a protest? Dragonlady I would suggest you read the constitution before you try and tell others what is in it or what is not because you sound like a complete fool.

I love these videos when the protesters get run over. Hard to have sympathy for their injuries when they basically give someone no choice.

The drive is put in a threatening situation and it justified in running the assholes over!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

When you block someone from their intended destination and you are not emergency personnel it's a crime. How can any thinking person believe it's okay to block a street or a highway for a protest?

I think I figgered that out for you right there,

Let's get to the root. Y'all just want these folks to shut up and go away. You'll use whatever reasoning available to defame them to that end. You lack respect for the right to protest.

Sent from my SM-G930V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
You're confused. That's an act of terrorism, not protest. Protests don't take away your ability to see your doctor or visit a dying grandmother.

Typical. You have no clue about our constitution. No where does it give you the power to prevent others from movement. And blocking people isn't speech, genius.

Applauding the death of people is pretty disgusting. Police should have been out there quickly - closing the protest down. Deliberately hitting someone when it's not self defense is murder.

I wonder how many call on this thread consider themselves "pro-lifers".

Forum List

Back