🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of the Fake Outrage

Metzor

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
Trump supporters aren't buying the Russia/Flynn hyped up media nonsense. Trump will continue to push and win. True patriots can't wait to see the democrat party stomped into the ground. And there is nothing you can do to stop it from happening.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Watch and see....there will be people arrested for the leaks. At the very least held accountable...

Last edited:
Why did trump keep silent for 3 weeks when he knew Flynn had contacted Russia to discuss sanctions?
Why did he lie about not knowing when the intelligence proved he did?
Why is Trump such a fucking disgrace?

Trump supporters aren't buying the Russia/Flynn hyped up media nonsense. Trump will continue to push and win. True patriots can't wait to see the democrat party stomped into the ground. And there is nothing you can do to stop it from happening.

Of course you're not buying reality. It's a concept you're not familiar with.

Why did trump keep silent for 3 weeks when he knew Flynn had contacted Russia to discuss sanctions?
Prove he knew anything of the sort. Post your proof or admit you are a liar.

I love it that the Trump water carriers think this Russian scandal is no big deal.
But Hilary having a private server was a crime worthy of jail.

3 weeks of total turmoil, calls for investigations and world wide protests.
I couldn't have hoped for anything more.

Once again you're allergic to reading. It's been everywhere.. so funny you advertise how uninformed you are.

Once again you're allergic to reading. It's been everywhere.. so funny you advertise how uninformed you are.
What's been everywhere, your lies? The dims lies? You guys never can prove shit. All you do is lie and then deflect.

What's been everywhere, your lies? The dims lies? You guys never can prove shit. All you do is lie and then deflect.
I just did asswipe. On the post above yours. Another brain dead idiot who comes to this forum to learn what's happening

what you're saying is no matter what the facts are, you're still trump loons.

the media isn't making it up.

the orange sociopath isn't anyone victim.

and if you support the orange sociopath you have no business calling yourself a patriot.

you can call yourself a white supremacist.

you can call yourself ignorant.

you can call yourself uneducated.

as for trump winning... damn you're dumb as toast.

Freaking clueless twits advertise their ignorance, then ask for a link and then that's not good enough either.
No question why you're called deplorables.

CNN? That explains your failure.
There you go. What source would be acceptable to you?
Infowars? Lmao
My point has always been that all the media is biased. The fact that you and the losers like you tout these links as gospel show just how totally worthless anything you say here is.

Miketx couldn't answer my question what source would be good enough. Lol
Says it all

Freaking clueless twits advertise their ignorance, then ask for a link and then that's not good enough either.
No question why you're called deplorables.
If were as clueless as you say, I would constantly be posting links to media "news stories" and using them as my "facts" like you do.

CNN? That explains your failure.
There you go. What source would be acceptable to you?
Infowars? Lmao
My point has always been that all the media is biased. The fact that you and the losers like you tout these links as gospel show just how totally worthless anything you say here is.
I understand there is no truth anywhere unless the Pathological Liar tells you.
You really are fucked in the head.

Forum List

Back