🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of the Fake Outrage

Watch trump's approval rating plummit in the next rating because of the Russian scandal..
Even though he's allergic to reading he does read about his approval ratings. And he'll be pissed.
Makes me smile.

Watch trump's approval rating plummit in the next rating because of the Russian scandal..
Even though he's allergic to reading he does read about his approval ratings. And he'll be pissed.
Makes me smile.
First Trump WINS because...Putin.
Now Trump's approval ratings will fall because...Putin.

You are one dumb phuck.

Trump has a 41% approval rating.. lowest in history for a young prez.
It’s not just hardened liberals who are dragging down Trump’s job-approval ratings
Got any proof of that claim, other than lying media links?
What's more credible than Gallup?
The Russian ratings?
My god you're such a dope.
Now he quotes pollsters as proof. We've already been through all the poll nonsense. They lie and or are biased. Worship them!

Makes me smile.

You are one dumb phuck.
First comment was on the money.. the 2nd one is because of major errors by Trump being manipulated by Putin.
Funny you're still in denial with all this

From CNN story.....pretty vague......

"In new developments Tuesday, it emerged that President Donald Trump was told on January 26 -- more than two weeks ago -- that the Justice Department had concerns about Flynn's conduct"

Makes me smile.

You are one dumb phuck.
First comment was on the money.. the 2nd one is because of major errors by Trump being manipulated by Putin.

You're one dumb phuck.
Funny you're still in denial concerning this.

Makes me smile.

You are one dumb phuck.
If you had some proof maybe we would not be in denial. But the fact is you don't know anything other than what CNN tells you.

It’s not just hardened liberals who are dragging down Trump’s job-approval ratings
The Russian ratings?
Now he quotes pollsters as proof. We've already been through all the poll nonsense. They lie and or are biased. Worship them!
Once again what's a better indication of approval ratings other than Gallup?
You got nothing.

The Russian ratings?
Once again what's a better indication of approval ratings other than Gallup?
You got nothing.
Your agony causes me great pleasure.

Polls are biased, just like I told you. They poll certain groups to get the "poll" they want. And you swallow it hook line and sinker.

Makes me smile.

You are one dumb phuck.
If you had some proof maybe we would not be in denial. But the fact is you don't know anything other than what CNN tells you.
P
Makes me smile.

You are one dumb phuck.

You're one dumb phuck.
Funny you're still in denial concerning this.
even your beloved Fox is reporting what you won't accept.
How funny is that?

Forum List

Back