🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of the Fake Outrage

Polls are biased, just like I told you. They poll certain groups to get the "poll" they want. And you swallow it hook line and sinker.
Still waiting for you to give a better indication of approval ratings. Just admit you don't know shit.

Watch trump's approval rating plummit in the next rating because of the Russian scandal..
Even though he's allergic to reading he does read about his approval ratings. And he'll be pissed.
Makes me smile.
First Trump WINS because...Putin.
Now Trump's approval ratings will fall because...Putin.

You are one dumb phuck.
First comment was on the money.. the 2nd one is because of major errors by Trump being manipulated by Putin.
Funny you're still in denial with all this
If you had some proof maybe we would not be in denial. But the fact is you don't know anything other than what CNN tells you.
P
Watch trump's approval rating plummit in the next rating because of the Russian scandal..
Even though he's allergic to reading he does read about his approval ratings. And he'll be pissed.
Makes me smile.

You are one dumb phuck.
First comment was on the money.. the 2nd one is because of major errors by Trump being manipulated by Putin.

You're one dumb phuck.
Funny you're still in denial concerning this.
even you're beloved Fox is reporting what you won't accept.
How funny is that?
REALLY?
O'Reily just spent an HOUR ridiculing your gang of Lefties.

Polls are biased, just like I told you. They poll certain groups to get the "poll" they want. And you swallow it hook line and sinker.
Still waiting for you to give a better indication of approval ratings. Just admit you don't know shit.
I still don't understand why you're unhappy with President Hillary Clinton.
She DID win, didn't she?

Makes me smile.

You are one dumb phuck.
If you had some proof maybe we would not be in denial. But the fact is you don't know anything other than what CNN tells you.
P
Makes me smile.

You are one dumb phuck.

You're one dumb phuck.
Funny you're still in denial concerning this.
even you're beloved Fox is reporting what you won't accept.
How funny is that?
Fox is a biased media outlet. I told you all of them are. Now stop your lying. I don't love Fox, they are media scum. Do realize how stupid you look to reasonable people who don't swallow all this media bullshit you buttstains throw out here?

O Really?
He knows what he's paid to do. Fox demands loyalty to the serial sex offender.

These two assholes can't provide even one example of who's better than Gallup.
Ha ha.

What I know is human nature. And I know enough to know that more is going on with the new admin in Washington, the left over people from the last admin, and the lying media, that I as a private citizen can know, or prove. Unlike you I realize this limitation and curb my acceptance of media 'facts" unlike you and the rest of the buttstain fools here.

Last edited:
The same Gallup that predicted Trump's crushing defeat?
Just like every other poll?
Are you high?

Trump cares a lot about approval ratings.
Funny no source is good enough for the deplorables

The more lies you swallow, the better they taste to you.

Now he talks in circles and makes no sense. Go away man, you look more and more stupid with each post.

O Really?
He knows what he's paid to do. Fox demands loyalty to the serial sex offender.
Can you prove he's a serial sex offender, or is this just likely more feeding from MSM for you?

Forum List

Back