🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of the Fake Outrage

Trump supporters aren't buying the Russia/Flynn hyped up media nonsense. Trump will continue to push and win. True patriots can't wait to see the democrat party stomped into the ground. And there is nothing you can do to stop it from happening.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Metzwhore is an obvious communist trying to help and cover for his comrades

Trump supporters aren't buying the Russia/Flynn hyped up media nonsense. Trump will continue to push and win. True patriots can't wait to see the democrat party stomped into the ground. And there is nothing you can do to stop it from happening.

oh, honey. There's plenty of actual outrage going on, and from very disparate sectors of American society, from the secretive hallways of the NSA and CIA to the soccer fields of suburban America.

The fact that you think you are a true patriot while worshipping a treasonous Putin cocksucker is just evidence of how well that Ruski propaganda actually works.

I'm not your honey. Clearly the NSA and the CIA are part of the swamp. Mass firings and prison for those who lie to protect the establishment global agenda.
Trump has a 41% approval rating.. lowest in history for a young prez.
It’s not just hardened liberals who are dragging down Trump’s job-approval ratings
And he also lost the election.
Which is why you're so obsessed with his Presidency.

Obvious in what way? Got any facts to back that up?

Why can't ElmerMudd be as funny as Reasonable?

You are covering for the communist sympathizers.
If you want to help Commies move to Russia.
You are an embarrassment.

Of course you're not buying reality. It's a concept you're not familiar with.

Interesting the name you chose.

"Reasonable"

Are you? For real?

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

Watch trump's approval rating plummit in the next rating because of the Russian scandal..
Even though he's allergic to reading he does read about his approval ratings. And he'll be pissed.
Makes me smile.
First Trump WINS because...Putin.
Now Trump's approval ratings will fall because...Putin.

You are one dumb phuck.
First comment was on the money.. the 2nd one is because of major errors by Trump being manipulated by Putin.
Funny you're still in denial with all this

Funny that you still have no proof of anything.

You are covering for the communist sympathizers.
If you want to help Commies move to Russia.
You are an embarrassment.
You claim that I'm a communist because I ask for facts to backup these nebulous claims? Now that's rich!

Trump cares a lot about approval ratings.
Funny no source is good enough for the deplorables
Why do you want us to believe lies?
How do you assess lies? By your ass test?
There are many credible sources but if they tell the truth about Trump they become " lies " to you.
Lmao
Credible?
Don't tell me...
CNN
Washington Compost
The New York Slimes
MSNBC
George Soros
Hysterical you slime the best sources we have in this country to try to cover for Putin's Puppet.

Trump has a 41% approval rating.. lowest in history for a young prez.
It’s not just hardened liberals who are dragging down Trump’s job-approval ratings
Got any proof of that claim, other than lying media links?
What's more credible than Gallup?
The Russian ratings?
My god you're such a dope.
Now he quotes pollsters as proof. We've already been through all the poll nonsense. They lie and or are biased. Worship them!
Once again what's a better indication of approval ratings other than Gallup?
You got nothing.
Approval ratings mean nothing.

Forum List

Back