🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

They're all custom made, fool.
Never said they weren't but they are made, aren't they you dumbfuck?

No manufacturer caters to consumers with six fingers, so why should anyone cater to sexual freaks of nature?
Because they exist, and are equal to you and I.
No they aren't.
And there we have it, other people who are neither A nor B are not equal to you.

They have equal rights. Just like everyone else they can use the appropriate fucking toilet facilities they were born into. There's only two options so it shouldn't be all that confusing.
There are more than two sexes, and even more genders. You lose.

No there aren't. There are two sexes and then there are some freaks.
And yet again, you completely ignore science.

Hmmm . . . . wrong. That's what science tells us.
No, science says you have XX males and XY females and Intersexed and transgender people.

Science tells us the later are freaks of nature who can't reproduce.

How mature do you have to be to know if you are a boy or a girl? That might have been tough for you but I've known it for a very long time.

By the time of the operation, they would have known for a long time as well.

You have to be pretty damn mature to decide whether to chop your dick off, moron.
Not really. It's pretty simple by then and we do that for babies without even asking them.

I doubt that any doctor does do it for babies. If one did, he should be arrested for malpractice.
It's done often enough, dumbfuck. Ending Forced 'Genital-Normalizing' Surgeries

Did you read the sub-title?:

"The U.N. Special Rapporteur on Torture is calling for action against "often undetected forms of abusive practices that occur under the auspices of health care policies."
Read down a bit, dummy.

There are more than two sexes, and even more genders. You lose.

No, science says you have XX males and XY females and Intersexed and transgender people.

What are people born sterile, freaks also?

And what of those who don't reproduce? Also not equal to you, oh godlike one?

You have to be pretty damn mature to decide whether to chop your dick off, moron.
Not really. It's pretty simple by then and we do that for babies without even asking them.

I doubt that any doctor does do it for babies. If one did, he should be arrested for malpractice.

"The U.N. Special Rapporteur on Torture is calling for action against "often undetected forms of abusive practices that occur under the auspices of health care policies."
Read down a bit, dummy.

It still doesn't support your case.

They will leave no trace on the species. Their genes will not be included in future generations.

Read down a bit, dummy.

It so doesn't support my case that they wrote an article about it in which people demand that doctors stop doing it. You lose.

Read down a bit, dummy.

It so doesn't support my case that they wrote an article about it in which people demand that doctors stop doing it. You lose.

I said it was malpractice, and your article agrees with me, not you.

They will leave no trace on the species. Their genes will not be included in future generations.
And that matters why? Their genes are in other people, especially any siblings.

You really are a simple animal, aren't you?

Read down a bit, dummy.

I said it was malpractice, and your article agrees with me, not you.
You said it wasn't done, I said it was. And it's not malpractice.

Well, this was sure fun but I'm done with this stupid animal and his tiny dick that he thinks makes him better than others and more equal.

What big changes have to be made so that transgender kids can change and pee?

In your world the Down's kid would be used to clean the halls, they are too stupid for classes and they're so few we can't help them, that would require special effort, others would have to change.

First of all, I know some Down's syndrome kids and they ALL know that men use the men's room. That puts them a level of smart above YOU. No one is asking anyone to change anything except YOU... Transgenders can look between their legs and determine if they have a penis or not... if so, they can use the men's restrooms and changing facilities as well as men's showers, etc.

I'm really sorry if that is not their preference, we don't always get our preference in life. For instance, my preference would be to have two blonde bombshells working over my sex organ right now.... should I file a lawsuit and sue for my civil right? I think I should... I should demand that blonde bombshells MUST come to my home and give me sexual pleasure daily... and if they refuse, make them do it anyway and call everyone who disagrees a bigot!
A system based on looks is a snap. Looks are quite easily fixed.
No, they aren't.
They're all custom made, fool.
Never said they weren't but they are made, aren't they you dumbfuck?

No manufacturer caters to consumers with six fingers, so why should anyone cater to sexual freaks of nature?
Because they exist, and are equal to you and I.
No they aren't.
And there we have it, other people who are neither A nor B are not equal to you.
They aren't equal. They obviously have some serious mental or physical issues going on.There is absolutely no reason I should consider them equal and I sure as hell will never consider them equal enough to go into a restroom with the woman I swore to protect when we were married. She doesn't want them there and I will make sure they aren't.

Well, this was sure fun but I'm done with this stupid animal and his tiny dick that he thinks makes him better than others and more equal.
Wait a minute. So it's now size that matters what restroom you use? How big are these xx male dicks? If we're using measurements to decide who can use the men's room then this would be relevant right? You said they are equal to any normal man yet decided to throw in a length and girth requirement so I'm just asking what those measurements are.

Alright already. Enough of this transgender nonsense that seems to be the elite lame duck medias pet peeve these days. I look at it this way. If you have outdoor plumbing, than go into a men's washroom. If you have indoor plumbing, than go into a women's bathroom. It makes so much logic and common sense to go this route. Short, sweet and simple. The main question I have to ask is why and who is behind this push for transgender bathrooms nonsense anyway? I guess it is that same old ethnic gang that has this hatred for Christianity, and is trying everything to try and destroy it, Christianity being their main stumbling block and in their way to their new world order of chaos and censorship and the destruction and enslavement of the sheeple, and of all things normal and decent. All this promotion of the gay life style, and gay marriage and gays adopting children is all so unnatural.

"Everyone has a right to be stupid, politicians just abuse it". :biggrin:

Its a case of liberalism run amuck. There is no intellectual defense for allowing someone with a penis into the ladies room anymore than there is a case for allowing someone with a vagina into the men’s room. Its a crazy assed argument.

What big changes have to be made so that transgender kids can change and pee?

In your world the Down's kid would be used to clean the halls, they are too stupid for classes and they're so few we can't help them, that would require special effort, others would have to change.

First of all, I know some Down's syndrome kids and they ALL know that men use the men's room. That puts them a level of smart above YOU. No one is asking anyone to change anything except YOU... Transgenders can look between their legs and determine if they have a penis or not... if so, they can use the men's restrooms and changing facilities as well as men's showers, etc.

I'm really sorry if that is not their preference, we don't always get our preference in life. For instance, my preference would be to have two blonde bombshells working over my sex organ right now.... should I file a lawsuit and sue for my civil right? I think I should... I should demand that blonde bombshells MUST come to my home and give me sexual pleasure daily... and if they refuse, make them do it anyway and call everyone who disagrees a bigot!
A system based on looks is a snap. Looks are quite easily fixed.

No really... looks don't matter that much... I will settle for blond bombshells who have big crooked noses, I kinda dig that in a chick... they tend to work extra hard at pleasing their man to compensate for their honker. And every now and then, if blondes aren't available, I will tolerate a brunette... but no redheads please. And if you don't like my demands... well you're just a fucking bigot.... a backwoods hick... someone we can ridicule and scorn like a little piece of shit.

Alright already. Enough of this transgender nonsense that seems to be the elite lame duck medias pet peeve these days. I look at it this way. If you have outdoor plumbing, than go into a men's washroom. If you have indoor plumbing, than go into a women's bathroom. It makes so much logic and common sense to go this route. Short, sweet and simple. The main question I have to ask is why and who is behind this push for transgender bathrooms nonsense anyway? I guess it is that same old ethnic gang that has this hatred for Christianity, and is trying everything to try and destroy it, Christianity being their main stumbling block and in their way to their new world order of chaos and censorship and the destruction and enslavement of the sheeple, and of all things normal and decent. All this promotion of the gay life style, and gay marriage and gays adopting children is all so unnatural.

Its a case of liberalism run amuck. There is no intellectual defense for allowing someone with a penis into the ladies room anymore than there is a case for allowing someone with a vagina into the men’s room. Its a crazy assed argument.

Damn world must be coming to an end... I agreed with one of your posts!! :ack-1:

Is this the same Candycorn? I'm confused but have to like this post.

Damn world must be coming to an end... I agreed with one of your posts!! :ack-1:
Who are you to do someone how to live their lives? Fascist much?
Wait

The transgender can live their lives acting out the role they chosen as much as they like.

However, we do hope commonsense is followed in certain situations.

The restroom issue is a really small one. To be honest, who is checking? Not me.

I don't think screwing around with their hormones and macabre surgery is the answer. I think the answer is intensive psychiatric treatment. For these "doctors" to be recommending and giving out hormones to children who do not have a genetic disorder and who have healthy and normally functioning body parts . . . that is sooo unethical.
Therapy is normal for these kids, don't worry about it.

What you want is for someone to stand them naked before a mirror and say see, you're a boy. That's great unles their mind says that's not true.

The true sex organ, the true gender organ, is the brain. Over time that, not the body, tells you who you are.

you are a victim of psychobabble. Sex is determined by anatomy, not thoughts.

This whole thing is a pile of bullshit, created to take us off of the real failures of Obama and the corruption of the hildebeast. Those assholes would have us revise our entire culture so that a few hundred people with mental illness don't get their feelings hurt.

This is bullshit, total unadulterated bullshit.
If sex is determined by anatomy, how come we have babies we have to pick a sex for?

And how come we have toddlers who are transsexual? What's in the underpants doesn't always match a simple A or B choice.

Vanilla, chocolate, and what do you know, strawberry.

total BS

I don't think screwing around with their hormones and macabre surgery is the answer. I think the answer is intensive psychiatric treatment. For these "doctors" to be recommending and giving out hormones to children who do not have a genetic disorder and who have healthy and normally functioning body parts . . . that is sooo unethical.
Therapy is normal for these kids, don't worry about it.

What you want is for someone to stand them naked before a mirror and say see, you're a boy. That's great unles their mind says that's not true.

The true sex organ, the true gender organ, is the brain. Over time that, not the body, tells you who you are.

The same as an anorexic, eh? There are legitimate treatments that work for these types of disorders without screwing with mother nature.
It's not the same but therapy is appropriate in all cases, just not the but you can't be transgender, which isn't true.

I saw a dog shit in a catbox, he thinks he is a cat. Please help him-----------he is so confused and his feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings are hurting. Society must take care of species confused animals -------------- this is just terrible.:2up::2up::2up:
What problem does a dog thinking it's a cat cause you?

Same as a transgendered child, none.

Causes me no problem, but you libs would have us revise the entire animal kingdom to accommodate this species confused dog.

Forum List

Back