🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Where would you like them to pee in the meantime?

If they have a penis... the men's room. Thank you... problem solved!
Great. Now tell me, XX males (they have penises), are they male or female?

And that means it's all about looks for you then? No problem, we can do that easily.
Do they piss through it? Men's room.
Got that part. Are they, XX males, male or female?

Alright already. Enough of this transgender nonsense that seems to be the elite lame duck medias pet peeve these days. I look at it this way. If you have outdoor plumbing, than go into a men's washroom. If you have indoor plumbing, than go into a women's bathroom. It makes so much logic and common sense to go this route. Short, sweet and simple. The main question I have to ask is why and who is behind this push for transgender bathrooms nonsense anyway? I guess it is that same old ethnic gang that has this hatred for Christianity, and is trying everything to try and destroy it, Christianity being their main stumbling block and in their way to their new world order of chaos and censorship and the destruction and enslavement of the sheeple, and of all things normal and decent. All this promotion of the gay life style, and gay marriage and gays adopting children is all so unnatural.

"Everyone has a right to be stupid, politicians just abuse it". :biggrin:

It would be nice, but unfortunately it's not that simple.
Liberals are more concerned with how a person "feels" than they are about actual biology.
If a person "feels" they are a woman, or "feels" they are a man, then they should use the rest rooms based on those "feelings".
You know how it is, some days you feel like a nut, some days you don't.
In the case of liberals, they are always a nut.
Actual biology knows there are transgender people, as well as intersexed people, as well as XY females and XX males. Use biology and you're fucked. It's not about "feelings" that change on whim.
Yes and those people are studied extensively because it's so rare and messed up science is trying to figure out how and why it happens and if there's a cure for it. Still not a reason to change everyone else's toilet use.

You famously stated: "Where would you like them to pee in the meantime?

Sounds like a personal problem and certainly there is no reason to make it mine, or my loved one's problem.

Alright already. Enough of this transgender nonsense that seems to be the elite lame duck medias pet peeve these days. I look at it this way. If you have outdoor plumbing, than go into a men's washroom. If you have indoor plumbing, than go into a women's bathroom. It makes so much logic and common sense to go this route. Short, sweet and simple. The main question I have to ask is why and who is behind this push for transgender bathrooms nonsense anyway? I guess it is that same old ethnic gang that has this hatred for Christianity, and is trying everything to try and destroy it, Christianity being their main stumbling block and in their way to their new world order of chaos and censorship and the destruction and enslavement of the sheeple, and of all things normal and decent. All this promotion of the gay life style, and gay marriage and gays adopting children is all so unnatural.

"Everyone has a right to be stupid, politicians just abuse it". :biggrin:

Liberals are more concerned with how a person "feels" than they are about actual biology.
If a person "feels" they are a woman, or "feels" they are a man, then they should use the rest rooms based on those "feelings".
Actual biology knows there are transgender people, as well as intersexed people, as well as XY females and XX males. Use biology and you're fucked. It's not about "feelings" that change on whim.
Yes and those people are studied extensively because it's so rare and messed up science is trying to figure out how and why it happens and if there's a cure for it. Still not a reason to change everyone else's toilet use.

Sounds like a personal problem and certainly there is no reason to make it mine, or my loved one's problem.
It is a personal problem, for many. Would you like to just pretend they don't exist?

That would be better for you wouldn't it and, it's all about you.

And that means it's all about looks for you then? No problem, we can do that easily.
I don't care. It's their job to fit in not mine or anyone else's. They have a biological problem to deal with and have to make some choices and deal with it. It's their job to find where they belong not ours to change the world to accommodate them.

I don't care. It's their job to fit in not mine or anyone else's. They have a biological problem to deal with and have to make some choices and deal with it. It's their job to find where they belong not ours to change the world to accommodate them.
Change? There's no change required in this case. They are XX males with a penis. Male or female?

And if you can't answer that then you can't pick the gender of another, and therefor you can't say transgender people are wrong.

And to really screw you up, if an XX male wants to have his penis removed and look female, is he transgender?

What's a boy? What's a girl? Well look at that, you don't actually know.

"Enough of this transgender nonsense."

Enough of this bigotry nonsense.
Enough of your name calling nonsense. Not coddling the mentally impaired isn't bigotry in any way shape or form. This .03% of the population with such massive mental health issues should never be allowed to dictate how the other 99.97% of the world operates or must put up with in your twisted view of tolerance. You're bigotry against 99% of the normal people is the problem not us.
What percentage is too small to be granted equal rights?

You do enjoy simply stirring the pot don't you? I know you cannot be serious.

You stated the following, did you not? "What percentage is too small to be granted equal rights?"

They have exactly the same rights as me.

Why should they get MORE rights than me?
"
More rights? What part of them being treated as equals would give them more rights?

Yes, as you said, and I quote: "More rights? What part of them being treated as equals would give them more rights?"

You're just being facetious, no reasonable person could possibly make that statement.

Your list of I Hate Faggots nonsense is just that. Save it.

Are you talking about Gay people? What do they have to do with transgenders? Only one entry in my list even mentions homosexuality and it's true... as are the rest of my entries. I can't believe you're arguing with my point... do you honestly think all transgender people are the same? Are you THAT fucked in the head stupid or what?

That was a rhetorical question... we already know how stupid you are... Not only are you propping up some silly nonsense that effects less than .03% of the population, you're justifying it by pointing to a rare genetic condition that only applies to about 4 in 100k or... 0.00004% of the population and a vast minority of self-identifying transgenders.
Transsexuals are not gay, or transvestites, or child molesters. And no matter how small the number, their rights and how we define male versus female still matter.

Change things for a small group? Fuck ya. Deal with it.

And until you can tell me whether an XY female is male or female, just STFU.
They're a freak of nature and genetics and not a reason for the rest of the world to change how real life for everyone else is. It's like you're arguing because some kids are born with 6 fingers per hand the rest of us have to wear 6 fingered gloves.
No, all you have to do is not ban six finger gloves because that's just wrong. Deal with what is, not what you want things to be.

No one makes six finger gloves, you fucking moron.

Enough of your name calling nonsense. Not coddling the mentally impaired isn't bigotry in any way shape or form. This .03% of the population with such massive mental health issues should never be allowed to dictate how the other 99.97% of the world operates or must put up with in your twisted view of tolerance. You're bigotry against 99% of the normal people is the problem not us.

You do enjoy simply stirring the pot don't you? I know you cannot be serious.

You stated the following, did you not? "What percentage is too small to be granted equal rights?"

They have exactly the same rights as me.

Why should they get MORE rights than me?
"
More rights? What part of them being treated as equals would give them more rights?

Yes, as you said, and I quote: "More rights? What part of them being treated as equals would give them more rights?"

You're just being facetious, no reasonable person could possibly make that statement.
You say they have, or would have, more rights than you so, name them?

Or STFU.

It is a personal problem, for many. Would you like to just pretend they don't exist?

You do realize people have birth defects and their problems can't always be forced on the rest of the world to adjust to right? We can do handicap parking for instance but we aren't going to change the entire school system to a downs child's level just to be inclusive. We may do some special things for them out of compassion but that's about it. A child born with one leg is horrible for the parents. Yet again we aren't going to make all the other kids hop around on one foot to make them all the same. 99.97% of all kids are male or female and know that and are fine with it. There's no reason to make them suffer through your SJW shit in order to accommodate a minute number of people that are confused genetically or mentally by that basic question of who they are. We aren't going to do it.

Your list of I Hate Faggots nonsense is just that. Save it.

Are you talking about Gay people? What do they have to do with transgenders? Only one entry in my list even mentions homosexuality and it's true... as are the rest of my entries. I can't believe you're arguing with my point... do you honestly think all transgender people are the same? Are you THAT fucked in the head stupid or what?

That was a rhetorical question... we already know how stupid you are... Not only are you propping up some silly nonsense that effects less than .03% of the population, you're justifying it by pointing to a rare genetic condition that only applies to about 4 in 100k or... 0.00004% of the population and a vast minority of self-identifying transgenders.
Transsexuals are not gay, or transvestites, or child molesters. And no matter how small the number, their rights and how we define male versus female still matter.

They're a freak of nature and genetics and not a reason for the rest of the world to change how real life for everyone else is. It's like you're arguing because some kids are born with 6 fingers per hand the rest of us have to wear 6 fingered gloves.
No, all you have to do is not ban six finger gloves because that's just wrong. Deal with what is, not what you want things to be.

Five+Finger-2.jpg

Again... a quick look between your legs... do you have a penis? Yes or No? If Yes.... use the men's room. If No... you can use the ladies room. It's nothing to do with "looks" ...it's about the presence or absence of a penis.

No percentage is too small

If there were some kind of discrimination happening, but there's not. If transgenders were being denied access to ANY public restroom... that would be unacceptable. That's clearly NOT the case here.

It's malpractice. A doctor would be mutilating a child against his consent. That should be a crime.
It isn't, and they can't grant consent, remember dickhead? That's what you want.

They can refuse to grant it.
Kids are operated on all day long. It's not their call in many cases, but there's no reason they can't make the call if the situation is obvious.

There's every reason in the world why they shouldn't make the call.

You have to be the dumbest leftwinger on this forum.
And what would those reasons be? Who knows better who they are than they do, you?

Because they aren't mature enough to make a wise decision, moron.

Five+Finger-2.jpg
A screen shot from a fantasy movie. Kinda like your multiple gender thing. A fantasy.

You do realize people have birth defects and their problems can't always be forced on the rest of the world to adjust to right? We can do handicap parking for instance but we aren't going to change the entire school system to a downs child's level just to be inclusive. We may do some special things for them out of compassion but that's about it. A child born with one leg is horrible for the parents. Yet again we aren't going to make all the other kids hop around on one foot to make them all the same. 99.97% of all kids are male or female and know that and are fine with it. There's no reason to make them suffer through your SJW shit in order to accommodate a minute number of people that are confused genetically or mentally by that basic question of who they are. We aren't going to do it.
What big changes have to be made so that transgender kids can change and pee?

In your world the Down's kid would be used to clean the halls, they are too stupid for classes and they're so few we can't help them, that would require special effort, others would have to change.

Five+Finger-2.jpg
A screen shot from a fantasy movie. Kinda like your multiple gender thing. A fantasy.
Gloves and hands, dumbass. six fingered glove - Google Search

Yep, is all about me, especially when you state, and I quote:
"It is a personal problem, for many. Would you like to just pretend they don't exist?"

No, it is NOT a problem for many. The number is far below a rounding error. Which makes it, NOT my problem.

They have equal rights. Just like everyone else they can use the appropriate fucking toilet facilities they were born into. There's only two options so it shouldn't be all that confusing.
There are more than two sexes, and even more genders. You lose.

No there aren't. There are two sexes and then there are some freaks.

It isn't, and they can't grant consent, remember dickhead? That's what you want.

They can refuse to grant it.
Kids are operated on all day long. It's not their call in many cases, but there's no reason they can't make the call if the situation is obvious.

There's every reason in the world why they shouldn't make the call.

You have to be the dumbest leftwinger on this forum.
And what would those reasons be? Who knows better who they are than they do, you?

Because they aren't mature enough to make a wise decision, moron.
How mature do you have to be to know if you are a boy or a girl? That might have been tough for you but I've known it for a very long time.

By the time of the operation, they would have known for a long time as well.

Forum List

Back